Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Alucard's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:18 am
User Image

A bright smile made it's way across the delicate features of her face. "So... I'm assuming you all go to the snow often then? Because, I happen to love the snow... Or anything cold really." She responded, in a lighter, happier tone of voice. But soon Lilly turned more serious, and met the woman's gaze. "If it is what you want, then I will try to love him. But I can't promise that it will work.. And even though I have a slave background and came from a poor lifestyle, I can honestly assure you that I'm not after his money." She stood up from the bench, and twisted her long cascade of dark hair into a loose ponytail. Lilly paced back and fourth, considering what the woman had said last. He likes me a little? That can't be true. He looked at me earlier like I was weak. She thought to herself. Lilly then glanced over at the woman again, with a soft smile worn across her face. "This all may be a lot to take in, but thank you though, for being so kind." And then, without another word, she headed inside the house. Lilly not only wanted to explore the place where she'd be living, but needed a breif moment to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:29 am
Alucard was in his room and read a note from his mom which states that the girl will sleep with him in one bed “Aww well the poor thing will have a heart attack findin this out well its not like i‘ll do something “ he laid on his bed “shes so scared and small she doesnt seem to have her own minds at all“ he said quitly to himself “but she has beutiful eyes ... “ he wispered before falling asleep on the covers not hearing the door open slightly. This was a cold room wiith a king sized bed with blue pillows and snow white covers .  

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:48 am
User Image

Lilly glanced around, wandering down the halls. Her rather delicate face, which comprised of the refined arches of cheekbones and full pink lips, now gave away an expression of curiosity. Wow, this really is quite a large house, Lilly thought as she found herself lost. She paused when she noticed an open door. As usual, her curiosity got the better of her, and she wandered into the room. It was then that Lilly suddenly realized it was Alucard's room she had entered, as she spotted him sleeping. Oh, great, he'll probably be pissed at me if he wakes up and finds me here, She thought with alarm. And the last thing that she wanted, was for him to be potentially angry with her. Lilly immidiatly turned around to walk out, trying to move quickly yet quietly. It was then that she tripped over a small table. The table swayed in place, and Lilly lightly bit her lower lip, silently praying that it wouldn't fall over. But it was already too late. The table tumbled over, and the lamp that had been atop the table was sent shattering to the ground. So much for being silent, she thought, as she began picking up porcelain shards of the broken lamp.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:00 am
Alucard grownedand woke up not remmembering falling asleep he looked around yawned and saw the girl than the lamp . He got off the bed walked to her, sat dow enfront of her and took her hands into his “ did you cut yourself ?“ he looked at her and for some reason she felt her heart skip a beat he saw the scars on her hands “ why do you have such bruises ?“ he asked . His skin was nice and soft and his touch gente.  

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:21 am
User Image

"Sorry if I woke you up. I didn't mean to. And sorry if I broke the lamp. I didn't mean to do that either." Lilly said, apologizing quickly as she stared up at him. She continued to pick up the broken shards, ignoring the small cuts they made on her hands. Lilly was only focused on cleaning up the mess she had made. However, she stopped as he took her hands into his. Her gaze flickered up to his face in surprise. When he looked at her, she felt her heart skip a beat with an odd fluttering feeling, a certain feeling that was new to her. But his gentle touch had calmed her and she was able to collect her thoughts. "I just have little cuts, nothing much. They sting a little, but that's all." She told him. Lilly had received much worse injuries in the past, so this was nothing to her. She grew stiff as she felt him looking at the many scars all along her hands and arms. Lilly drew back slightly as her gaze shifted to the ground. "The bruises are from the past, as are the scars. Slave life sometimes tends to be rather rough, depending on who your master is." She explained with a small shrug.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:24 am
He sighted thinking how dumb he was brining up family before. “Don‘t worry about the lamp it was getting old anyway, lets go clean these cuts and go eat “ he helped her stand up and walked down the hall and as they passed a maid he quickly said “I broke a lamp can you please fix it ?“ and he kept walking with lilly seeing the maid nod. Downstairs the entered a doctoring room with a woman sitting in her chair and another nurse like cleaning utensils. “ Hey doc can ou look at this clumsy oaf and do something about the cuts ?“ The woman smirked “ oh and here I thought you two were up to no good and needed some ‘special‘ protection“ she winking at them. “No nothing of that sortand can you show her where the dinner room is or ask a maid to ?“ with that he left  

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:17 am
User Image

Lilly gave a small nod, as though to say thanks as he helped her up. She examined her hands breifly--- Other than the scars, and the raw parts on her wrists from the chains, they had a few small cuts from the shattered peices of porcelain. The stinging from the cuts wasn't unbearable, but wasn't a pleasant feeling either. She followed him into the doctoring room, her pale blue eyes shifting back and fourth as she surveyed the atmosphere. Lilly then caught what he had said. Clumsy oaf? Is that what I am now? She thought, smiling a bit out of amusement. Lilly didn't deny that it was true--- Because she knew that for some reason, she was very clumsy, despite how careful she often tried to be. She then looked up at the woman, as she caught her comment about 'special protection'... Lilly found it funny, if not emberessing at the same time. She glanced over her shoulder, and cast one last glance over at Alucard as he left. Lilly then approached her woman, with her hands extended outwards. "The cuts aren't that bad. All they probably need is band aids, or whatever you have in mind."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:04 pm
( are you enjoying the rp so far ? Should she fall in love with him within 9 days or when she sees him with another woman ? )

The doctor laught a little " Ok close your eyes miss fiance" after Lilly closed her eyes she felt a tigling feeling and some cold past throughout her body " ok sweetpea open them " as Lilly opens her eyes she sees her scars gone and the cuts vanished "now your skin is presentable " she said with a smile and pointed at the maid " miss you must change before dinner !" said the maid and took Lilly away she lead her to Alucards room and showed her the closet with beutiful gowns in it on the right side "miss please pick one and I will take you down to the dinning hall " she bowed and went outside the door and waited. There were dresses of different lengths non puffy though and some more open than others and you saw Alucards clothes on the left side.

( She should have fun understanding that there sleeping in one room )  

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:47 pm
((Yes, I am enjoying the rp so far, I hope you are too. And hm... I think she will probably fall in love with him either past that time period, or around then... But, I think it would be fun if we make them have a few problems along the way to make things more interesting... Like the whole her seeing-him-with-another-woman thing that you'd mentioned. xD And I don't think she fully understands they'll be be sleeping in one room. Lol. But it should be funny when she figures it out. ))

User Image

Lilly did as she was instructed, and allowed her eyes to flutter closed. She smiled, and relaxed as she felt the tingling, and the cold sensation sweep throughought her body. When she openned her eyes, a soft gasp of surprise escaped her lips. Lilly lightly brushed her fingertips across her skin, which no longer held the indentations of scars, but was now flawlessly smooth and held a newfound softness. "Thank you!" She chimed happily to the woman, as she was then lead away by the maid into Alucard's room.

Lilly gave a small nod to the maid's words, before she allowed her eyes to scan over the many dresses. She had never seen so many fine articles of clothing within one place. But even then, Lilly found herself curious as to why Alucard had a second closet in his room, filled with clothes meant for girls. I wonder if he's had many other girls over in the past? She wondered to herself. But Lilly tried to not think about that too much, and instead focused on finding a dress. She ended up picking the dress that was a pretty blue color, the dress that had first caught her eye.

Lilly spun around in the mirror, as she examined the dress. The dress was long, but not too long, with a graceful cut in the side to expose part of the smooth form of her leg. The bodice of the dress hugged her slender waist, while the rest of it was elegant and flowing like water. And the color of the dress was a shimmering, cerulean blue that matched the color of her eyes, and made them stand out. Lilly let her hair out of the ponytail, allowing it to tumble freely past her shoulders in a cascade of raven-black. She slipped on a pair of heels, before exiting the room. Lilly drew in a deep breath, before looking over her shoulder at the maid. "Okay. I'm all finished now."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:41 pm
The maid smiled and took Lilly to the dinning hall where everyone was sitting the maid showed Lilly her sit enfront of Lilly was a hot steak. ( sorry couldn't wright much )  

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image

Lilly entered the dining hall, being careful to not trip over her dress, which shimmered with hues of soft oceanic blues underneath the light. She gave the small nod of her head to the maid, as though to say 'thank you'. Nervously, Lilly ajusted her dark hair so that it fell in a soft cascade over her shoulders, instead of falling into her face. She looked up at the rest of the family with a faint smile, before peering down at her steak, giving it a light poke with her fork. The hot steam coming from the steak caused a slight burning sensation against Lilly's skin--- Due to her close bond to the ice element, she was just more sensative to heat than others. She shifted in her seat nervously, hoping that her reaction to the hot steak went unnoticed. Lilly then looked up to the family. "So..." Her soft voice trailed off, as she found herself unsure of what to say.
((It's okaaay. ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:24 pm
The mother looked at Lilly " Does your sikness prevent you from hot food to my dear ? " she looked worried. The 14 year old girl ate gracefully like a high class lady but trying to show off her good skills enfront of the new person. The brother was making smug remarks at his sister at how much older she looks and laughed lightly. The father ate normally he seemed to be the most calm of the family. Alucard did like his father and didn't talk exept when asking about a meeting which by the words seemed to be tommorow, in return the father said yes and no and replied in his own way.  

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

Lilly looked back at the mother, forcing a small smile as though to reassure her so she wouldn't be worried. "Well, it's an odd sickness. I just can't be near anything that has a hot temperature, even if it's steam. So I'll be fine as long as I stay away from anything with a high temperature." She explained, but was careful enough to not mention the fact that she wasn't completely human. Lilly waited for the steak to reach a cooler temperature, before she started eating it. Her gaze then shifted between the different family members, as she watched them curiously. Lilly wasn't quite sure how to act--- Whether she should be silent, or try to carry a conversation. After a while, when she was almost finished eating, she directed her gaze over to the mother. "So I was wondering, do you know where I should be sleeping tonight? I can always sleep on the floor, or a couch, or whatever is okay with you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:27 pm
The mother finished and crossed the fork and knife on her plate and the maid took it away " You will sleep in Alucards room, since for now you are his fiance" she said with a smile. The husband finished aswell and the maid took the plate " You went that far ha ? " he said with a sigh. " Well they are a couple right now and he should get used to sleeping with a woman ". " As if he hasn't " answered the husband. " Well... there is no other room" she gave her husband a gaze and he shuted up after a shrug and she smiled and you saw Alucard smirk under his breath for a moment. After carefully looking at the woman you noticed something In her soft brown hair .... fox like ears, she wasn't all human, after that you started gazing at other members it seems Alucard and his sister shared this traight, katsus? The plates were all taked and dessert was brought the mother had a strawberry pie just like her daughter, the brother and husband a chocolate one and you and Alucard icecream of your choosing , he had coconut and blueberry.  

Akunona

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image

Lilly looked up and blinked, taking a moment to think. "Umm... okay, so me and Alucard will be in the same room then." She repeated, trying not to sound too alarmed. She brushed a few wisps of hair out of her face, in a timid yet almost nervous-seeming gesture. When Lilly glanced up, she thought she could see what appeared to be fox ears hidden underneath the woman's hair. And as her gaze shifted over the the other family members, she noticed that Alucard and his sister shared this trait. Lilly was unsure as to if they really had fox ears. For all I know, they don't have fox ears, and my vision is just blurred as an after-effect from being exposed to the heat from the food, Lilly told herself. She was distracted from her thoughts as dessert was brought over. Her blue eyes widenned and a bright smile appeared across her face. "There's ice cream? I love ice cream!" She couldn't help but chime happily, considering ice cream was her favorite food. Lilly ended up picking out the flavors strawberry and vanilla, letting out a small sigh of happiness as she began to eat some of it.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff