Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I love you..But Will it Work? (Reserved for Angel_eyes200) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image

Please, I beg you..

Take me away..

So we can have our happily ever after

░ ▒ ▓ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ▓ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ▓ ▒ ░ ▒ ░ ▒ ▓ ▒ ░ ▒

Okami was unsure about telling this boy her name.. she wasn't sure what this boy was.. human? No.. she would know by his scent if he was just a human..she knew for a fact he was no demon.. her next thought was an Angel? The thought was denied, he cannot be an angel. Angels do not go running around the streets that is for certain.
She stared at him for a moment and in a small voice she mumbled,
"Okami.."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

[ɗ ɑ ɴ ι ɛ ℓ "ɗ ɑ ɴ ɴ ɣ" в ɑ ι ɴ ɛ]

Daniel couldn't help but smile and laugh a little. Then he saw the look on her face: scared, cautious, suspicious. "Oh! Sorry! It's nothing.. it's just that.." He trailed off. It's just that you're so cute! he thought. Danny started to incautiously lean against something, and before he noticed he had fallen back , barely caught by the protective glass over the ice-cream. "OH geeez!" He yelped as he slipped on some kid's spilled creamy deliciousness. Looking up at Okami, he replayed his nervous laugh and cheesy smile. Then as he turned his head to look down at the floor, he spoke softly to himself through an awkward grimace. "Whaaat is wrong with me." Laughing again, he rested his head back against the counter, no matter if he was holding up the line.

||iiBUMP
|| Out.Of.Candii: ||

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:09 am
User Image

Please, I beg you..

Take me away..

She stared at Daniel and for a short time there was a silence from her then she started to laugh.Not at him but just in general. She laughed for just a moment with a smile she offered her hand, "Are you okay Daniel?"
The way she said his name, it sounded peaceful, not so edgy anymore but more calming.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:28 am
User Image
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

[ɗ ɑ ɴ ι ɛ ℓ "ɗ ɑ ɴ ɴ ɣ" в ɑ ι ɴ ɛ]

The sound of her sweet ringing laugh rang through his ears, causing him to look up at her with full focus, all thoughts clear of everything but Okami. "Y-yeah..Thanks.." His voice sounded mesmerized, as if his attention was on her, but not really. Daniel took Okami's hand, accepting the offer, but really just pushing himself up anyways so she wouldn't have to put any effort in helping him. He kind of just really wanted to hold her hand ( emotion_dowant ). "Please, call me Danny. Or Dan. Or Daniel.. whatever's cool." As long as you just say my name.
A constant bell ding-ing in the background reminded him of where they were, and that they weren't alone. In fact, the line had gotten so long that the end was outside of the shop. And the fact that he was still holding her hand. "Oh, yeah.. You're skin's soft." he said awkwardly, turning to take his order. "What would you like? Get anything, its on me." the boy said kindly, already picking up his cookies n; cream ice-cream, topped with extra cookies.

||iiBUMP

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:38 am
User Image

Please, I beg you..

Take me away..

"Well..I guess I could call you Danny if you don't mind..She looked her choices, never have done this kind of thing before, she was slightly overwhelmed it took her a minute.
She turned her head to see people waiting annoyed,angry.She got a little nervous and blurted out,
"I-I'll just have what your having.."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:50 am
User Image
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

[ɗ ɑ ɴ ι ɛ ℓ "ɗ ɑ ɴ ɴ ɣ" в ɑ ι ɴ ɛ ʂ]

"Are you sure? You don't have to.." Danny looked back at the line of impatient people. "Well, okay." he smiled softly, then ordered for her. After picking up her identical cold snack, he brought both the ice-creams to an empty table, ignoring all the rude people staring at their insignificant scoops. "Don't worry, it tastes great! Unless you're like.. a dog or something that can't have chocolate." he licked at his ice-cream as he handed Okami her's. He got the idea of the joke from a dog licking the ice cream he slipped on off the floor, with no intention of any relations with Okami. Since the bump-in at the subway station, he had no suspicions about the beautiful girl at all. It was an angel's job to be naive and trusting.

||iiBUMP

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:20 am
angel_eyes200

User Image

Please, I beg you..

Take me away..

Okami nodded, and grabbed it she kind of tried not to laugh at the whole "Chocolate isnt for dogs" idea, but she remained silent.She was kind of looking at him through the corner of her eye. She smiled lightly and began to lick. she thought to herself, If only he knew he would probably feel bad and offer something else.
She knew this boy was different, but didn't know why She kind of sighed at the fact that this was the first time she ad to hold her ears in for so long, it really hurt inf act. But despite her irritations she listen to Danny intently.
She didn't mind this boys company.. she felt normal.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:39 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond
User Image
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

As Daniel continued talking in between his licks, he paused to look at her for a moment. He noticed she seemed pained, and he could tell by her eyes. He could feel it in her heart. Angels do that sort of thing, so it taught him how to sympathize and consider other people. "Are you okay?" The curiosity was obvious in his voice, but even more so with concern in his expression.

||iiBUMP

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:51 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Please, I beg you..

Take me away..

She looked at him,"Oh its nothing really.."she murmured. She quietly continued to lick her ice cream wondering if it seemed so obvious about her ears and tail

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:55 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond
User Image

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

"Liar." Daniel playfully stuck out his tongue and closed one eye to show his tease. But he understood that if Okami didn't want to talk about it, he wouldnt push it. "The lines shorter now," Danny pointed out, "are you sure you don't want anything else?"
He was almost done with his, but wouldn't mind a second round.

||iiBUMP

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:06 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Please, I beg you..

Take me away..

She smiled at him, "No it's fine Danny.." she looked down.. she was unsure if she could Trust him with her telling him that she was a wold demon then she said quietly, "Your not normal huh Danny..?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:13 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond
User Image

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

In shock from her random question, Danny inhaled a crumb from his last bit of waffle cone. It resulted in having to turn away, followed by some intense coughing. When the not-so-normal boy recovered, he shifted once again to look back at Okami, his cheeks slightly flushed. "Wh-What?" Being the species he was, he was forbidden to lie. Nor could he openly tell people he was an angel. So he stalled.

||iiBUMP

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:30 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

She stared at him, "You seem different.. not like the rest of the humans.. even though you ave tripped and leaped, what not, its still graceful. And You somewhat glow not so much like the humans but a different kind of glow.. Thus is why im asking... your not human are you?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:07 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond
User Image

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

Daniel took a few seconds to blink in his shock. This was the first time anyone's been able to able to notice these things, or suspect him of anything like this. Much less by a human -- as he was convinced. "D-.. uhh... hm." Danny took a few moments to pretend like he was thinking about this 'odd' question. "Sooo, you're asking if I'm.. like.. an alien?" His stalling seemed to be successful so far, so he continued his pointless back and forth banter.

||iiBUMP

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:18 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

She smiled and giggled,"Not an alien per-say.. but something along those lines" She smiled at his ridiculous comment. She knew there was such things as "Aliens" in fact she has met one and they are quiet different from what Humans portray them as..

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff