Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Blaze X Reon 1X1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:00 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image

Mimi woke up after a little while. She winced as she saw her family had gone home but then she saw the vet looking at her. "Call the family and tell them she's okay." He said and the nurse nodded and gave them a call. The next morning the family came back and the boy ran over to Mimi who was laying outside her cage and was on some blankets, went over to her and hugged her. She licked his face and he kissed ehr nose smiling happily. "Thank goodness your okay Mimi. if I had lost you I don't know what i would have done." He said and she crawled into his lap.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:05 pm
Reon_Zino
Blazingcat123

User Image

Kion walked up to mimi and sat in front of her "im glad your okay... i got him back for you" he says then looked up at his master and returned to his side sitting beside his legs he stood there holding his wifes hand watching there son

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:29 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image

Mimi wagged her tail and tried to get up and limped over to Kion but didn't growl instead she licked his cheek and was wagging her tail alittle . "Thanks. I appreciate what you did. I'm sorry for being mean to you before." She said to him and nuzled him happily and layed down on the blankets and wagged her tail wanting him to lay with her. Alex then hugged Mimi and she licked his cheek as he sat with her. After she was able to go home she was to take it easy until she was fully healed. She was getting bored though just laying on her bed but her boy brought her alll kinds of food and treats and he kissed her nose happy that his dog was going to stay with him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:35 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

Kion was happy that she was getting used to him and had stopped growling when he got close when she was back home he tried to keep her company and entertianed well when the boy wasnt around he always pet kion a little to roughly he tolerated it and never growled but he tended to stay away when he was around as soon as he left with his dad and mom to go somewhere kion was back at mimis side trying to keep her from being bored  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:44 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image

Mimi then smiled as much as she could and would laugh when Kion would entertain her. She liked him and wanted to be his friend and she was glad that he forgave her. She then wagged her tail as fast as she could whenever he came over and nuzzled him while he layed with ehr. She could tell he was part FOx but didn't care she still was happy to be with him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:48 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

User Image

Mimi then smiled as much as she could and would laugh when Kion would entertain her. She liked him and wanted to be his friend and she was glad that he forgave her. She then wagged her tail as fast as she could whenever he came over and nuzzled him while he layed with ehr. She could tell he was part FOx but didn't care she still was happy to be with him.

Kion smiled and nuzzled back with her glad they were closer now he knew she was part wolf but that didnt bother him he gently snapped at her ear teasingly "so why did you not like me for so long?"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

Mimi smiled and said "Because I was just trying to protect our family. I didn't know what your intensions were. But that's just my wolf side doing that." She then snuggled up to him and layed her head on his front paws.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:32 pm
Reon_Zino
Blazingcat123

User Image

Kion gave off a purr like a cat would that was the fox part of him he smiled and laid his head ontop of hers gently "oh ok i can understand that" he says then he chuckled a little "so how do you stand it.. the boys petting ... its to rough for me..."

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:39 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image

Mimi smiled ["b]Well I'm not sure. He's a nice boy but your right he does get a little rough. I guess I've just grown accustomed to it." She said and nuzzled his chest alittle showing her affection towards him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:35 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

Kion nuzzled back into her and smiled a bit "oh i see well i guess when you grow up with it you would get used to it but i wish he wou;ld understand im not part wolf but part fox so im well.... more sensetive to that stuff"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:44 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image

Mimi smiled back and said "Well he'll be starting school again soon so we'll be alone most of the day and you wont have to worry until he gets home. But until then I'll find a way to make him understand." She then stayed close to Kion and didn't move. Once the family came back they had treats for Mimi and Kion. The boy pet her and she licked his hand then smelled the treats in the doggy bag. "Oh you smell the treats huh?" He said and opened the bag to show them chicken tenders made specially for them. It was mde of the special food that they had to eat but they tasted like the real thing. "here Kion its made of the food you guys eat so It's okay for you to eat." He said and tried to pet him more gently than Mimi.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:50 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

Kion sniffed at the food and nibbled on it a bit before takeing a few of the pieces and depositing them in his bowl for later being a fox he ate very little during the day and finished the rest of the food at night he was a semi nocturnal animal after all"he yawned and stretched then took his normal place by the fire place to sleep until early mourning

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:58 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image

Mimi wagged her tail as she ate her treats. They were liek those pigs ears she loved so much. Then she licked her lips as she carefully stretched alittle on the bed laying on her side smiling softly as she layed down on the dog bed. SHe was going to come into heat soon so she knew she would have to be careful.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:04 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

Kion as always woke up early in the mourning it was still very dark outside he looked happy as he stretched and then went to eat his full bowl off food with the treats from earlier at the bottome he gobbled them up then went out the doggy door he looked at the chain fence and rolled his eyes he may have been a canine but he had more in common with a cat that most people think he rant at the fence and in a few jumps was over it he smiled and ran into the woods behind there house after a good long rn he jumped back over the fence and walked back inside glanced at mimi and smiled he laid beside her doggy bed with his head on it and went back to sleep until the family woke up

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:11 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image

Mimi woke up when she heard the mother making breakfast and poured food into the two dog bowls. She seemed alittle mad this morning. Mimi nudged her hadn adn she knelt down saying "Oh Mimi. We had another fight last night after we went to bed. Looks like we might be getting a divorce afterall." She then had tears in her eyes as she left for work and Mimi knew that if the father left so would Kion. She knew she had to do something or she would lose her family. Then she went into the parent's room and pushed open the door. SHe was in pain but couldn't take seeing them like this. At the moment The boy was at his friend's house at a sleep over after he heard them fighting. Mimi could sleep through almost anything. Then she whimpered and the father was sighing sitting in bed and started to pet her and said "I hope this doesn't happen I don;t want to get a divorce after all this time." He then hugged Mimi who nuzzled him and after he left to go to work Mimi sighed and started to pace alittle thinking what she could do to keep them together.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff