Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Not quite Rocky (Freya/Jericho) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 pm
No KICKING? No BITING? No GRABBING? Freya looked wounded with each rule. What kind of no-fun fighting was this! She sighed and rolled her eyes, nodding as she put her hands up.

"Fiine. I guess." She gave him a cheeky smile. "Let's go, tough guy."  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:35 pm
Jericho gave Freya a critical look due to the reactions she had when he laid down the rules. He didn't make the sport. Loosening himself up a bit, he nodded to her.

"Alright. Let's do this then."

He was anxious. But this was boxing. He shouldn't be dissipating because of this.

He hoped.

But seeing how he hadn't really warmed up like Freya had, he just threw a quick jab to kind of get himself going.

HP: 50
damage: 3  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:40 pm
Despite her hyperness, she hadn't realized the fight had started until the punch landed on her. She let out a huff of surprise, and then her head fell back in a cackle. "Oh, I gets it! Likes the fightings on the skellyvisions with the boils who bounce around and punches one another over and over. I can does that!" She held her gloves in front of her face, and then did a quick jab left! And a jab right!

...and missed every one.

"Yehr farther aways than I thoughts yeh were, boil." She muttered sourly.

HP: 37
Damage: Robert  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:41 am
Jericho didn't have to move back. He just was standing out of her range already as he watched her throwing punch after punch and coming up short every single time.

"Keep in mind what your arm range is," he said before moving in to strike. His movements were a little slow, but there was a fair amount of power behind them. He threw two jabs before following up with a stronger punch to her torso.

HP: 50
Damage: 10  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:44 pm
Freya bit her tongue, trying not to snap at him sarcastically for such an obvious comment, but when he started throwing punches she winced and put her hands up to block her face. It was a mistake, and she finally learned a real lesson from Jericho, as he socked her in the stomach.

The worst place to hit, or even touch her, at the moment.

Freya let out a painful cry and fell back onto her a**, cradling her stomach. She looked broken, rocking back and forth, and hissing out curses in Norwegian. It took her a minute before she got back up, and screamed as she ran at the boil, punching him in the stomach over and over.

Her punches had nowhere near the strength Jericho's hits did. In fact, she looked more like she was flailing than punching.

HP: 27
Damage: 5  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:31 pm
Jericho actually stopped when she took the hit a lot harder than he anticipated.

"Tighten your abs when taking a hit. It'll help absorb the impact," he said before feeling her flail against him.

"Punch straight! You're acting like you're in a catfight."

HP: 45
Damage: zilch  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:42 pm
Freya stopped flailing and tightened up her abs, sniffing once before sucking up all her feelings and pouting with determination. "Fine. I just... FINE." She punched him once in the face, right on the cheek. It was a good punch, for her. It still wasn't that strong, though - and it was clear she was going to need a lot more training before she could be a strong, lethal fighter like she wanted.

HP: 27
Damage: 3  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:51 pm
The dragon let out a light grunt as he took the punch to the face. He had taken harder hits but that one had been a little unexpected.

"I think you're going to need to eat more. You're too skinny," he huffed. If she was going to be training, she'd need it anyway. There was no way she was going to bulk up without it.

Shifting to the side, he threw a hook for her own face.

HP: 42
Damage: 8  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:54 pm
Freya dropped her hands, staring at him stunned for a moment, before her eyes thinned angrily and she yelled at him, emotion cracking her voice. "DON'T MAKES FUN OF M-" The sock to her face had her twirling 360 degrees, shutting her up and knocking her for a loop.

She swayed in place, seeing stars.

HP: 21
Damage: Robert  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:01 pm
Jericho let out a low growl.

"I'm not making fun of you. If you want more physical strength, you need muscle. You can't just build muscle through straight up exercise. You need a good diet too!" he snarled while gearing up to throw another jab at the valkyrie.

Damage: 3  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 2 Total: 8 (4-16)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:12 pm
"AAAAAAAUGH!" Freya backed away after the last hit, her entire body tensing in anger. "YEH JUST SAYS THAT BECAUSE YEH HAS TEH!" Her breathing quickened, ragged and tense as her body started to glow. "Ved alle gudene i underverdenen," She spat out, shaking as her Fear coarsed over her, dark and distorted. Jeg vil ikke la deg si disse tingene til MEG LENGER!"

Her Fear attack left her in a rush, flying wildly around her until it soared - right past Jericho's head. She fell down onto her knees, exhausted from the effort, and buried her face in her gloves.

HP: 18
Damage: 0  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:52 pm
Getting yelled at had been one thing. The fact that Freya actually had the audacity to break the rules in this boxing match caused Jericho to actually be kind of pissed.

"CALM THE ******** DOWN!" he roared at her, staring as she fell down to her knees.

"If you want ussss to train you then you better Jacking take our ******** advice," he snarled, "And abide to the ******** RULES."

The dragon took his gloves off and stepped out of the ring to put them back into the closet. Smoke billowed out of his nostrils as he was pretty livid right about now.

Damage: n/a  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:18 pm
"WAIT!"

She knew she'd ******** up. She watched Jericho walk away, and tugged at the ropes as she angsted. "Please.. please Jericho, I am sorry, please, comes back.."

Her whine reached a feverish pitch, and she pulled herself through the ropes and fluttered down to the floor. Her foot hardly touched it before she vaulted up again, and slammed herself into Jericho's back, attaching herself to the boil with her arms and legs.

"Please please please I am so sorry please please I will follows teh rules I promise please please pleaaaaaaaaase," She begged, as she hugged him like a leech.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:21 pm
Feeling her latch onto him from behind, Jericho let out a low growl as he glanced over his shoulder at the valkyrie.

"You're tesssting our patience," he said, sounding incredibly displeased.

"If you want our help, you will lissssten to usss. WE are the trainer here."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:32 pm
Freya tilted her head, staring at him with a cocked eyebrow as he started speaking in the royal 'we'. She looked around, first left, then right. Then she looked back at him, completely confused.

"... We?" She asked simply. "Who else is trainings me?"  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces