Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] Into the Scarefari Zone! (Signups!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:05 am
At the ghost's first question, Merope shrugged. "Word around school is that there's been some crazy things going around. I haven't heard anything specific, though. I've been... er." He faltered, looking abashed as he folded his fins in embarrassment. "I've been more or less keeping to myself trying to pull my club together. Otherwise, I think a movie would be great. It's been too long since I've gotten out of my own room and my club's room for awhile."

Merope paused, looking down at himself before offering Bea a shameless grin. "If I wasn't undead I'd say I'd have been rotting away, but all my rot has been developing quite well lately!" It was something he took pride in, even if those that were of the "still alive" variety with sensitive noses took offense to the fish smell.

His attention went back to Aleria. He studied her for a moment, then pointed. "Iiiii don't think I've seen you around here before...?"

all my feels

Scyerline

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:54 am
Aleria remained quiet, content to listen in on other student interaction. Beatrix and Merope seemed to know each other, and it would be rude to trod upon that. They knew that, at least, and the vines lazily agreed with a mental yawn.

"I do understand how that goes," Aleria said to Merope, nodding. "I have explored ....interesting places, from Horsemen Isles to ..." The demon tapered off, frowning.

How does one explain that you have recently been a minipet? No matter.

"Ah, yes! I am a new student, I arrived, perhaps, a semester ago? But..." The demon shrugged helplessly. "I too have not ventured out much from the confines of my dorm, save for class and one or two...excursions."

They grinned, all teeth. "I do enjoy this school. The north, where I hail from, is..not as boisterous, and altogether homogeneous. The variety here is simply incredible!"

Marushii

scyerline

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:25 am
A fiend trip? To the Scafari? Fighting included?

Poke was not missing this for the world.

Hell, maybe she could find some minipets, Or shiny gems. She liked shiny gems. She liked shiny gems lot.

If anyone was watching the dragon ghoul, they would be amazed to see her tail was wagging as she wrote her name on the board.

Why was her tail wagging? Because shut up.

Quote:

A field trip to the scarefari zone will be conducted on the 7th of October. Students seeking practical experience and survival training may sign up for the field trip below.

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix
  11. Amphi
  12. Poke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:45 am
Riyo had been looking for some good survival training, as the great indoors and city life no longer satisfied her as much as it had previously. Scarefari field trip? Hellz to the yes. Riyo was ready to punch things in the face and... Whatever else they'd do. The only thing that made her nervous was the word 'field trip'.

Hrrrm...

Quote:

A field trip to the scarefari zone will be conducted on the 7th of October. Students seeking practical experience and survival training may sign up for the field trip below.

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix
  11. Amphi
  12. Poke
  13. Riyo

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:01 am
Remi had intended on just passing the sign up sheet by originally, but key terms such as FIGHTING and MINIPETS grabbed his attention.

Oh and he knew a few on the list... so that helped.

So, in a rather hasty decision, he scribbled his name down on the paper.
Quote:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix
  11. Amphi
  12. Poke
  13. Riyo
  14. Remi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:06 pm
Sheridan read over the sign up sheet, his tail twitching lightly. A field trip to the scarefari? In that he was most certainly interested. Hmm, he still remained the class he had taken on traps with the same professor. While he had been skeptical of that class at first, it had proven to be more enjoyable than he'd expected.

Searching his pocket, he found a pen, then signed his name at the bottom of the page. Hmm, he wondered if Tro would want to join him, they had taken that first class together after all. And Tess, definitely Tess.

Huni Pi

Text to Tro:
Hey, there's a field trip to the scarefari, want to go?

Text to Tess:
Want to go on the field trip to the scarefari with me?

The fact that the first name on the list was Malcom did not escape his notice.

Quote:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix
  11. Amphi
  12. Poke
  13. Riyo
  14. Remi
  15. Sheridan

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:48 am
Ever since he had been transformed into a tiny lion and let loose in the adventure dome, West hadn't set foot near any large congregations of minipets, concerned that they might possess some sort of ray gun that could shrink him back down and lock him in a closet somewhere. It was time to face them again. Time to lay the smack down on some adorable fuzzy things to make him feel more like a demon again.

He added his name to the signup sheet with absolutely no hesitation. >:|

Quote:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix
  11. Amphi
  12. Poke
  13. Riyo
  14. Remi
  15. Sheridan
  16. West

Green eyes scanned the list for familiar names. Uller, who? Aleria, what? Poke, how? He felt a little old looking at this list. Out of touch. At least there were a handful of students he recognized. Roch, who was Danny's best friend, something he probably should have guessed before she mentioned it. Merope... well, he didn't actually know all that much about the monster, but he'd definitely seen the other boil around enough before. The sight of Sammy's name coaxed a brief smirk from West. If the minipets rose up and fought back, the rebellious undead ghoul was sure to take out her share without difficulty.

Finally, his attention turned to... Malcolm? What was one of their professors doing signing up for this trip? West couldn't help but wonder what sorts of "practical experience and survival training" they would be obtaining if Malcolm felt the need to accompany them. The demon could only hope their minipet professor was looking for a refresher rather than coming along to protect them somehow. West wasn't a baby. He knew how to protect himself. Kind of. As long as there weren't tentacles involved.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:42 pm
It had been awhile since Jove had the benefit of heading off-campus. Perhaps too long. The walks through the woods were nice, but there were so many interesting things in the scarefari zone!

His mind wandered to his last visit... when he had been ambushed by Hunters and taken off to their horrible island. The pup bristled. Yeah, he was going to sign up. And if he found any hunters, he'd totally bite them first and ask questions later.

Quote:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix
  11. Amphi
  12. Poke
  13. Riyo
  14. Remi
  15. Sheridan
  16. West
  17. Jove

Grey Dragon
Crew

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:58 pm
This was probably the first good thing the black dog had heard of in weeks. He had always wanted to see the scarefari zone. Not to mention, with all that had happened recently, it was a good to have something to occupy his time so that he didn't brood over what has come and past.

Eager to tag along on the trip, the black dog quickly added his name to the list.

Quote:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix
  11. Amphi
  12. Poke
  13. Riyo
  14. Remi
  15. Sheridan
  16. West
  17. Jove
  18. Tybalt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:56 pm
Yin was getting out and about, or at least, that was what he was trying to do. Be normal again. But he was back to his more defensive pose, recognizing a few students: Miss Meixiang, Roch, Miss Amphitrite. Others. But no one he really wanted to go talk to. His eyes flicked to West. Maybe. The boil was strong, maybe he would not endanger him too much. But maybe hunters would want to know more about the demon because of his strength.

So he signed up, but he was lurking toward the edge of the group. But he was in attendance, and that was a step forward. Survival training...apt.

Quote:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix
  11. Amphi
  12. Poke
  13. Riyo
  14. Remi
  15. Sheridan
  16. West
  17. Jove
  18. Tybalt
  19. Yǐn Cáng

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:38 pm
By chance, Levi happened across Professor Walker's office door. At seeing the notice for a signup of one of his classes, Levi tilted her head to one side, recalling the so-called math class she'd enjoyed. If this trip was going to be anything like that, the tatzel was in.

She also took note and grinned that a certain demon was looking to take up some survival training again.

Quote:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix
  11. Amphi
  12. Poke
  13. Riyo
  14. Remi
  15. Sheridan
  16. West
  17. Jove
  18. Tybalt
  19. Yǐn Cáng
  20. Levi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:53 pm
Ishild had never personally encountered Professor Walker and if required to, could not have picked him out of a line up. However, she did like to read, especially all the notes that tended to clutter up somewhat out of the way places, like hallways and office doors. Each little note was like a little glimpse through a tiny window. Smudges in handwriting, different colored inks, random comments. Piecemeal distractions like that were good for her, kept her distracted from cyclical thoughts that liked to chase themselves through her head. Like how homesick she was.

"Oooh," she hissed with a sharp outtake of breath, all other thoughts shoved from her mind as she re-read the note. 'Practical Experience.' If there was one thing Ishild had learned so far in her school career, it was that she liked practicals over the theoretical. The words survival training were just an added bonus.

She scrawled her name on the sheet hard enough to poke a hole as she finished.

Besides, fields. Ishild liked fields. Seeing a field would be a nice break from the buildings cluttering the campus. ...They wouldn't call it a field trip if there weren't fields, would they?

Quote:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix
  11. Amphi
  12. Poke
  13. Riyo
  14. Remi
  15. Sheridan
  16. West
  17. Jove
  18. Tybalt
  19. Yǐn Cáng
  20. Levi
  21. Ishild

WyvernScale

Manly Wyvern

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:10 pm
It just made sense to sign up for field trips instead of regular classes, at first. It was an easier way to get to know how things worked, and to interact with others. That was the priority, after all.

Riley signed up quickly.

Quote:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix
  11. Amphi
  12. Poke
  13. Riyo
  14. Remi
  15. Sheridan
  16. West
  17. Jove
  18. Tybalt
  19. Yǐn Cáng
  20. Levi
  21. Ishild
  22. Riley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:26 pm
The wolfos liked the scarefari zone. It had a snow covered area, what was NOT to like? Looking at some of the students gathers, the ghost smirked seeing the ice hart. A chase might happen but, it was hard to say. Poke was present as well, and the dragon also received a smile. Riyo, Remi, Jove, Tybalt, Yin- Many he knew, others he did not. It looked to be a good experience.

Quote:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix
  11. Amphi
  12. Poke
  13. Riyo
  14. Remi
  15. Sheridan
  16. West
  17. Jove
  18. Tybalt
  19. Yǐn Cáng
  20. Levi
  21. Ishild
  22. Riley
  23. Frost in the Storm

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Masshiro

King Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:03 pm
Kashiyoru spotted those tails rounding a corner just three minutes earlier. Those stunning tails. He had to touch them! There was no other option for him. He stealthily followed the deep-blue fox and just before Kashi made his move, the other boil stopped in his tracks. Kashi hurried past as if he was simply walking on a predetermined path and rounded the first corner. He peered back, waiting for his prey to move on.

As the boil began to move again, another, shorter, boil came into view. If Kashi's heart still beat, it might of leaped a bit. He loved younger, and smaller, creatures. They always seemed to be full such whimsy. Kashi had yet to meet a 'child' he didn't adore. He wondered if the smaller boil would be like the others he had met previou-- Did he just write something on that same sheet of paper? Kashiyoru waited until not many other students were around before making his way over to it.

"A field trip to the Scarefari?" Kashi considered it for a moment. Scarefari, yes. Fighting, no thanks... But if pretty tails and cutie puppy were going to be there...

Quote:

1. Malcolm
  2. Sammy
  3. Sparrow
  4. Meixiang
  5. Aleria
  6. Merope
  7. Roch
  8. Taima
  9. Uller
  10. Beatrix
  11. Amphi
  12. Poke