Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
ZEST (Strider and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 pm
Elizaa Vercum
Laylia Chirag
Rosiie Latana
Aslion Alvair
Zombma Mundeo
Dauven Balmos

Elizaa looked at Tyr for a second as if he were crazy. Sandwich? What sandwich she didn't... Oh that's right she had made him lunch hadn't she! That surprised her. She never forgot things like feeding her friends. Was she really that worried about Bessy? She didn't feel all that worried. After all Bessy always ran after the little fairy bulls. They were what she ate when she wasn't eating the horns and eye balls of some poor troll. "O-oh sure. I'm sorry i spaced out for a second." She mumbled quietly before struggling with a strap to her backpack that had decided to get tangled up in her hair. "Stupid modus. Cant you agree with me for once." She hissed under her breath as she just yanked the strap iout of her hair pulling out a few strands of hair making her eyes water from the sharp pain.

She plucked at the strands of hair for a second before she set at the task of finding their lunch. Again with the zippers? Why did she choose such a stupid modus? Was this when she was going through her 'gotta be different' phase or was this just some ironic joke to herself?! Oh wait.. That's right it was to make sure that no one else would be able to take anything they wanted unless they wanted to get caught taking their time going through the pockets. She quickly dug through about a quarter of the pockets before taking out a small basket of sandwiches.

She took one of the sandwiches out of the basket before handing it to Tyr. "I can get this while we walk." She said calmly as she zipped up one of the zippers causing her to giggle randomly when they all rearranged themselves. again. She put the handle of the basket between her teeth so that she could slip her backpack back onto her shoulders. "She might of gone a little farther ahead." She said calmly when she had the chance to take the basket out of her mouth and immediately started rooting around for a sandwich.

She wasn't hungry at the moment. And, she doubted that she would be later. But, she had to make a show of eating around people who knew Rosiie because the girl was concerned that 'their little princess' wasn't eating enough. Princess her a**. She acted as much like a princess as the next guy and she hated it when the others called her 'the princess'. It really ticked her off. She wasnt the only pink blood out there so that would make her 'a' princess not 'the' princess. And, plus she wished that someone else would take the damn title. She didnt want it. She mulled over her thoughts as she nibbled on her sandwich.

Oh well. Who cared about eating right now. She had the excuse that she was to worried about Bessy. That didnt make it true because she knew that her lusus could take care of herself but it was just an excuse after all. She was startled out of her thoughts when she nearly tripped over a rock. Dang stone getting in my way. She thought with a small frown. She needed to pay more attention or she was going to hurt herself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:27 pm
Tyrius Branet

Sevira Aratae
Ivelin Dennet
Seveny Turann
Filomi Cinada
Lilira Tereah

Tyr waited as patiently as he could, then nodded politely as she handed him one of the sandwiches, wasting no time in devouring it. It was gone by the time they'd taken ten steps, and he was mulling over the possibilities of where Bessy might be. At least this looked like it would be another short trip, instead of the ones that took all day. Plenty of time for him to get home and chat with a friend or two before they started this game. Get a little time to work on his new project - well, he hadn't been lying about that...

He blinked and started forward when Elizaa nearly tripped, then held back. He nearly bit through his lip, but it was better than saying something stupid like how she should work harder on paying more attention so she could stay safe. She might not have been the absolutely princess, but she was still pretty damn important, ambitions to become Empress or not.

As a ploy to get her to at least pay more attention to something besides her thoughts, he cleared his throat and asked, carefully, "What's been going on with Zombma, now? I haven't heard of horrible things happening lately..." Tyr got ready to defend himself if this sparked some kind of reaction beyond his control. He didn't like expecting things of people, but when it came to Elizaa and her kismesis, things were pretty complicated. Even more complicated than things usually were with kismeses, which led him to think that it was his duty as a friend to pull in an auspistice... But then, it wasn't right for him to barge in on a friend's relationship like that. If she hated the guy, she hated him.

Even though it would have been his pleasure to hunt him down and tear him apart. Knowing what he'd done to Elizaa... It made things difficult on Tyr, too, but he lived with it - he lived knowing what the yellow-blooded freak had done. He hummed softly to drown out the urge to growl, one monotonous note carrying on for as long as he could hold it, and rubbed at the nape of his neck. A few of his scars were visible above the collar of his shirt, and though they weren't many, they were still a source for his subconscious discomfort. He had an outlet. He had his music, he had his quirks, he had everything he needed. He didn't need to add another twist into life. All he could do was be grateful his lusus was easier to take care of than some, so he hadn't become a total psychopath yet. It wasn't exactly best for him to totally snap at this stage in life. Not yet, when he couldn't use it to his advantage.

Life was all about advantages.

angels_and_blindfolds

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:14 am
Elizaa Vercum
Laylia Chirag
Rosiie Latana
Aslion Alvair
Zombma Mundeo
Dauven Balmos

"What brought up a conversation about that douche?" Elizaa asked as she kept her self from snapping at the mention of her kismesis. She tended to only dislike people but Zombma was the only person she truly hated. And, no matter how much she wanted him dead she would never allow Tyr to be the one to kill him. Even if she had to stand in the way of the putrid yellow blood himself. She would be the one to kill him. She didn't care if he was her only damn quadrant that was just the excuse she gave to Tyrius so that he wouldn't kill the boy.

She looked down at the sandwich in her hand and glared at it as if it had offended her. "Well he is getting ready for the game just like everyone else. I fact before you came over he had contacted me asking who his damn server player was. Again." She growled quietly as she took another small bite of her lunch. "No doubt he is also wandering around aimlessly looking for his lusus yet again. I wish that thing would just die and leave this world in piece. I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen because of that beast." She said calmly as she looked up from the ground where she was looking for any more signs of Bessy.

"Hey Tyr... Do you ever get that feeling that your going to lose something very important to you that you just want it in your sight? You understand what i'm trying to say right? Because to me it sounds like i'm spewing a bunch of crap." She said calmly as she looked around for her lusus. She hoped that they wouldnt have to going into the hills to look for her dear Basilisk but if thats where she was then Elizaa would go. Even if Tyr left without her. From here should be as good a place as any. She thought calmly before she brought the middle finger and thumb of her free hand to her lips and let out a loud, piercing whistle that usually got her lusus to come when she heard it. "If she heard that she will come running. Hopefully the sound will carry so i wont have to whistle anymore. So lets just sit here and give her a few minutes if she doesn't show up we will have to go into the hills to look." She said calmly as she let herself fall to the ground into a sitting position. Now she could think without being interrupted by a stone.

Elizaa set the basket down in front of her while she threw her half eaten sandwich over her shoulder. Let something else eat it. She had some of it right? So therefore she ate so no one could get on her back about it... especially Rosiie. She was almost as bad about being a mother grub as Filomi was and that was saying something. No wonder those two chose each other as matesprits. They were perfect for each other. The thought made her smile. Atleast her friends were happy. She was able to deal with her friends being happy... Now if she could find someone to pity Tyr's sorry a** they could all be happy glubbing trolls together. But sadly she couldnt even get Tyr to lezave his hive without asking him to help her find Bessy, or the promise of food. Hint the fact that she had made a ton of sandwiches earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:28 pm
Tyrius Branet

Sevira Aratae
Ivelin Dennet
Seveny Turann
Filomi Cinada
Lilira Tereah

"I just thought I would ask." Tyr shrugged and stared intently at the ground like he wanted it to burst into flames. "No harm in asking, Miss Elizaa." He reverted to his nervous habit of referring to her with an honorary title, fiddling with his fingernails as he did. He was extremely nervous when the higher bloods started getting impatient with him; all of them could have him culled arbitrarily, and he was quite aware of that fact. In actuality, it could be said that Tyrius was hyper-aware of his social standing.

It wasn't like he could do anything about it. He was stuck with the blood colour he'd been hatched with, but he could at least do his best to live to the age of ten. So he went along with what the higher bloods asked of him, and kept his own agenda among those lower than him. It kept him pretty conflicted at times. But it also kept him pretty alive.

"Of course I understand," Tyr lied smoothly at Elizaa's ramble, looking around at the surrounding countryside for any hint of a basilisk. He would much rather be looking anywhere but his friend right now. He winced at the blood-curdling whistle and sat down to regain his balance and his head, crossing his legs and staring at the ground. He didn't think he did much wrong in front of his highblood friends, but it always made him edgy, paranoid about whether he'd said the right thing or done what they wanted. The only one he was really comfortable around was Sevira, and that was because she had made it clear early on in their relationship that she did not give a damn if his blood was rust red or tyrian pink, she would treat him the same damn way. He supposed it had something to do with her silly cult or whatever it was she practised.

Whatever it was, it had absolutely nothing to do with the task at hand, which was 'wait and see if the flighty basilisk will show up'.

angels_and_blindfolds

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:43 am
Elizaa Vercum
Laylia Chirag
Rosiie Latana
Aslion Alvair
Zombma Mundeo
Dauven Balmos

Elizaa just glared at him when he used the title again. What was with him and calling her Miss? And why did he suddenly seem nervous? Cod damn it was she getting angry again? Was he getting angry again? She really didn't want to put up with this crap right now. She was sick and tired of her friends being nervous around her just because of a damn blood color. She didn't see what a blood color could determine. So what she was pink blooded and lived longer. Shouldn't that mean they should focus on the ones who wouldn't live as long? ******** being in power it was a threat to her small social life. She was about to tell him to quit calling her 'Miss' when she heard the sound of a tail smacking the ground. "Wait... Did you hear that?" She asked quietly as she looked over towards the tall bit of grass where the noise had come from.

She was positive that it was Bessy in the grass playing her little head games. It wouldn't of bothered Elizaa so much if her lusus hadn't of liked to tackle people every time she wanted to play. "Bessy... Get out here now. I'm not in the mood for your silly little games." She warned as the grass rustled when the large Basilisk moved. Great she is going in for the 'kill'. I better get my weapon out before she gets an ideas. She thought calmly as she reached for the whip around her waist. But before she was able to grab it she was tackled to the ground by her loving lusus. "Ack! Bessy!" She screamed shrilly when he head smacked the ground rather roughly. She knew that her lusus hadn't meant any harm in 'cuddling' her little grub. But she needed to learn that she was way to big to be pinning people to the ground.

"Bessy. Off. Now." Elizaa ordered as the Basilisk just crawled a few feet away from her little grub. "Good girl." She said with a light smile as the anger, and worry faded from her mind and body at the sight of her lusus. That empty spot inside of her seemed to be filled by just the sight of her Basilisk wiggling around in excitement. "Did you enjoy your little snack on your way here?" She cooed lightly before reaching out to pet her lusus. "You had me worried you little monster. Don't run off like that any more ok? And, now you missed lunch! If you think your getting more at dinner now your dreaming!" She scolded quietly as she wrapped her arms most of the way around the her lusus's neck.

"Found the monster. See i told ya she would go towards the country." She sang happily as she let her lusus lift her up off the ground when she stood up on her hind legs leaving the girl to dangle above the ground a few inches. She snuggled into the scaled of her lusus's neck while Bessy just fell backwards onto her back cradling her little grub before looking over at Tyrius and gurgled deep within her throat. Elizaa quickly sat up blushing furiously. Why did TT of all people have to see her getting all cuddly with her lusus. It was rather embarrassing to be seen cuddling with a giant lizard.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:36 am
Tyrius Branet

Sevira Aratae
Ivelin Dennet
Seveny Turann
Filomi Cinada
Lilira Tereah

He frowned when she started asking questions, but didn't answer. Answers were reasons to be culled - at least, the wrong answers were. Instead he plucked a long piece of grass and started splitting it at the veins. The sooner the lusus got back, the sooner he could be back to a nice, relaxed normal - not that he'd ever been at a relaxed normal, not in the last sweep or so. Not since he'd ended up snapping and threatening a princess of Alternia with destruction.

He blinked and was standing in a flash when Elizaa screamed, one hand resting on the keys of his melodica, but he shook his head. Bessy, of course, had decided to tackle her. Bessy - the eternally troublemaking lusus. He doubted any of the others, besides Zombma's, were quite as bad about lusus-ing as Bessy. Certainly his own lusus was rather decent at it. Bessy, though, and the stupid idiot thing, they weren't exactly two of a kind, but they weren't entirely different, either. While one would devour the horns of young trolls, and also their eyes, the other would just hunt down a larger lusus.

Tyr thanked his lucky stars that that was all the strange thing hunted, and that he wasn't on its menu. He looked away politely as the giant lizard proceeded to cuddle his friend - yes, she was his friend, no matter how many little disputes they might get into. He believed he could get over his anger, but that involved engaging it... so it might be a while before he could speak to Elizaa quite as normally again.

angels_and_blindfolds

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:44 pm
Elizaa Vercum
Laylia Chirag
Rosiie Latana
Aslion Alvair
Zombma Mundeo
Dauven Balmos

"Why are you being so quiet? Did i do something wrong?" Elizaa asked calmly as she slid off of her lusus who just stayed right where it was watching the two trolls from her spot on the ground. The Basilisk didn't get why the Trolls spent all of their time talking to each other when they could be helping her hunt those fairy bull things but she wouldn't question them... Especially when they both had their weapons out. That would be to dangerous for her health. "Bessy quit staring at Tyr like that... You look like your about to devour him." Elizaa scolded as she stood in between her friend and her lusus for just in case. She wouldn't let her lusus attack her friend... Though that only reminded her that she would have to find a few trolls to drown and feed to her lusus so that she didn't go insane. Why did lususes(?) have to be so much trouble?

But, now was not the time to be thinking about feeding her lusus. She had to get back home before Sev came over which means she had around two hours to get dinner ready and feed her lusus... Maybe she could con Sevira into helping her feed Bessy. It was always trouble tring to get the little fairy bulls to her lusus when they kept trying to play with each other along the way. And, it broke her heart to look at the betrayed look on their faces when they saw where she had taken them. But a troll has to do what a troll has to do. "Come on lets go back. I have... Someone coming by later." She said carefully as she tried to keep the fact that she had Sevira coming over a secret. She had seen how strong the hatred between those two was. She didn't want to upset her friend by telling him who was coming over. Plus it wasn't a lie because someone was coming over, and it wasn't a secret because she would tell him who it was if he asked.

"Bessy up." She said calmly as the Basilisk rolled over onto it's stomach and pushed itself up onto it's hind legs. Elizaa didn't know why the Basilisk refused to walk on all fours. All she knew was that Bessy did and anything she did would not stop the lusus from doing so. She grabbed the basket from off the ground and took one of the sandwiches from inside of it before throwing it at her lusus who snapped it out of the air noisily before sniffing at the basket for more. "No! I gave you one and that's enough. These weren't even made for you." She scolded lightly as she pushed Bessy's head away. "Come on Tyr. Big bird is probably lonely." She sang out happily before patting Bessy's on the cheek and walked back down towards the beach. She hated walking but there was really nothing she could do about it unless she wanted to ride Bessy and leave Tyr behind but she couldn't do that to Tyr. That would be rude.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:27 am
Tyrius Branet

Sevira Aratae
Ivelin Dennet
Seveny Turann
Filomi Cinada
Lilira Tereah

"No, it's... not your fault. It's mine," Tyr said shortly with a nod to the basilisk. He never did like how the thing stared at him, but he knew how to defend himself, and the sight of little Elizaa stepping between him and something much larger and stronger than her was amusing. He put his melodica back in its abstraction of a strife specibus and shoved his hands in his pockets, adopting the worst posture he possibly could. He hated feeling too tall, and considering everyone else he knew seemed to be six feet or shorter, he had not much of a choice. Well, everyone else except Turann... He snarled, only for a second, and shook his head. No thinking about that now.

"Someone coming over?" he asked politely, trying to steer his thoughts away from anything that would trigger his anger. Nothing got to him quite as much as thinking about Turann - unless it was thinking about Aratae. "Who?" This was, possibly, one of the best things he could ask at quite that moment. If she answered in any way other than the purple-blood, even if she answered Aratae, he would be able to direct his rage into friendliness or kismesissitude, which was at least better than undirected, un-quadrant-ed anger.

He didn't ask for another sandwich, though he direly wanted to - he wanted the conversation to stay on track more than that, considering it would likely be their last before the game started, and once that got going it would be a while, he thought, until things settled down enough for him to be able to get a word in edgewise with her. Between all the drama he expected to go on between matesprits and kismesises, moirails and auspistices, and everything else in the rainbow of troll romance, not to mention just plain friendly drama, he doubted there would be much room to move past the parameters of the game.

Tyr shrugged when she mentioned his lusus and said, "That thing can take care of itself. It does whenever I go out, unless someone goes over there and pampers it."

angels_and_blindfolds

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:26 pm
Elizaa Vercum
Laylia Chirag
Rosiie Latana
Aslion Alvair
Zombma Mundeo
Dauven Balmos

"Uh... Sevira is coming over to help me brush out my hair. You know because it's to much for me to handle on my own." She said calmly as she dug around in the basket quickly and shoved a sandwich into his hands. "Here eat." She said quickly in an attempt to distract him and keep Tyr from getting angry. "I could have asked Zombma if you all prefer that instead." She said nonchalantly while Bessy growled at the mention of the name. She didn't even try to contain the Basilisk's anger because she understood. He was her Kismesis after all... "But, i kind of prefer having Sev in my hive over my kismesis. Know what i mean?" She asked with a light smile as she made a mental note to make an attempt to drown Zombma once they were in the game.

She was waiting for the disapproving look she was almost positive she would receive from her friend. She didn't really understand why they hated each other so much. They both were great people and a lot of fun to hang around. And, if they would only get over their hatred they would make great friends... Maybe. Or, maybe there would just be less tension between them. That would be nice as well. Then she could have them both over without them trying to destroy each other. That was never fun... Considering that they always managed to destroy part of her hive in the process when ever they were both over and then she was left to pick up the mess... Maybe it was best if she just kept them apart instead.

"Hey i only pamper him because you don't give him enough pity and attention. He is your lusus after all. Aren't we supposed to take care of our lusii and train them?" Elizaa asked calmly as Bessy knocked her head against Elizaa's side causing her to stagger. "No Bessy. Stop that." She scolded lightly before pushing the Basilisk's head aside. "A lusus can become a great listener if you can get close enough to them. And, they make good friends." She cooed quietly while running her hand over Bessy's scaly side. She was rather fond of her lusus and she hated to think about how life would be without poor Bessy. Life with Bessy was just to great that life without her just wouldn't be worth living.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:44 am
Tyrius Branet

Sevira Aratae
Ivelin Dennet
Seveny Turann
Filomi Cinada
Lilira Tereah

Tyr took a furious bite out of the sandwich Elizaa handed him and shrugged. "So you've got Aratae coming over?" he asked, knowing full well that he didn't really want an answer. "No, it's fine, it's better you ask her than... like you said, him." He bit his lip, drawing blood, then took another bite of the sandwich, trying to make this one last a little while. The taste was marred by that of his own blood, and he rued his nervous habits.

He did much prefer the idea of his kismesis going over to Elizaa's - over the idea of Mundeo, at least. He just didn't trust Mundeo after that fight he'd had with Elizaa over the subject. Not one freaking bit. He would always prefer Sevira over Zombma, even if only because she was his kismesis, and he couldn't live without her hatred. She was, in his opinion, the most beautiful troll to hate.

Tyr brushed a strand of hair out of his face, tucking it behind his ear until he could get into a place where he could fix his ponytail, then rubbed at the nape of his neck a little more. It was annoying, how twinging those old scars could be as they worked on fading. He thought it should only take a sweep or so for them to fade, but they were taking absolutely forever about it. It had already been two sweeps since he'd got his first scars like that, and he was tired of waiting for them to go away. Once they started fading he would be able to stop worrying as much about the questions people would ask in public.

Yes, there would always be fresh scratches, new scars, white obscuring the grey tone, and he would always be uncomfortable answering questions about it, but at least it would be easy enough to explain away once some of the scars started fading.

He shifted his weight to his other leg, not wincing - from practice - as a fresh cut reopened between his shoulder blades. "I give the damn thing enough pity and attention as it is. He doesn't need any training beyond what he has, and -" he paused, tearing another bite out of the sandwich. When he swallowed, he continued, "And you don't know how much pampering I have to give up in my own hive. I spend half of my time pampering that beast, no thanks to you." He smiled and rested a hand on her shoulder lightly. "We should be getting back soon. I, er, need to start setting up before I can connect to Balmos." He sneered the name - one of the few words he dared show emotion on. He didn't hate the other troll, simply disliked him a bit. If he had hated him, his name would be just as monotonous as Aratae's.

Of course, he also loved saying Aratae's name; so many ways to put it together, so beautiful to enunciate. Too bad it belonged to such a despicable person, he thought, or she might have been a contender for his pity. As it was, she was just stupid and strange and hateful.

angels_and_blindfolds

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:55 pm
Elizaa Vercum
Laylia Chirag
Rosiie Latana
Aslion Alvair
Zombma Mundeo
Dauven Balmos

"Yes i have Sevie coming over. Like i said earlier she is my friend as well and i rather like her company as much as i enjoy yours." Elizaa said with a light smile. She really enjoyed TT's company actually. He just seemed to balance her out which was nearly impossible to do and it was a good thing to especially when she got a bit to crazy even for Bessy who put up with all of her s**t. "I like having you around and don't you dare call me a lier because it is true Mrs. Branet.." She teased her friend as she Avoided tripping over Bessy's tail. The Basilisk had decided that she was going to lead the way back home. This didn't bother Elizaa but her Lusus had the tenancy to try and trip her with her tail. She didn't understand how the Basilisk could think she was being sneaky since she had a giant fishes tail.

"Again i pamper your Lusus and i am not afraid to admit this. I adore Big Bird almost as much as i adore Big Bird. I adore him almost as much as i adore you, Bessy, and Sevira. And, that says something." She said matter-of-factually. It was hard for her to adore anyone other then Bessy let alone the tree most important beings in her life. There is no way anyone or anything could ever replace them. Her smile widened when she saw Tyr's weak attempt at a real smile. It was a fake smile she knew this much but she liked the fact that he tried. "Dauven? You mean that really cool guy that taught me about magic? Isn't he neat? He taught me everything i need to know about magic and he even taught me a few counter spells so that no one can attack me with magic. Plus he is fun to hang around." She chattered happily as she grabbed Try's hand and holding onto it tightly so that he could not escape. She was curious as to why Tyr said Dauven's name wrong but that was unimportant at the moment so she didn't ask.

"Hey be thankful that you don't have to connect to that annoying dog girl Laylia. I swear all she talks about is that weirdo Ivelin and her stupid games. I mean can't she change up the conversation now and then?" Elizaa asked rhetorically. She didn't hate Laylia but she didn't get along with her all that way. They just tolerated each other enough to be able to stay in the same room as each other. "She isn't as much fun to talk to like you and Sevira are. You two atleast change up the subject now and then." She said calmly before climbing up onto TT's back. She tried her best to be careful of course so that she wouldn't hurt Tyr with either her horns or by opening up an old scar. But, if she did hurt him by accident he had no one else but himself to blame. He was after all the one who said that he was going to leave her. Even if she wasn't going to be alone for long she still did not like the thought of her friends leaving her alone in her hive with only Bessy to talk to.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:04 pm
Tyrius Branet

Sevira Aratae
Ivelin Dennet
Seveny Turann
Filomi Cinada
Lilira Tereah

Tyr couldn't fathom the idea of anyone enjoying his company - at least, while most people were awake. He frowned and shouldered Elizaa's weight, shaking his head as she climbed up on his back. At least he could handle it, but it rather hurt to have something pressing down on fresh wounds. They were already painful enough without being pushed to the edge of throbbing with a dull, constant pain.

"You shouldn't speak about Laylia like that," he said, scolding her lightly. That was really the only time he felt qualified to: when she was speaking about their other friends. "So she and Ivelin have a different relationship than you're used to. She likes to play games. She likes her matesprit, and she likes talking about him. It's not a crime, Elizaa, and you should know that." He rolled his eyes and let his expression drop into a flat, almost blank look. Most people could tell he was responsive only by if he was actually talking; for all they knew he was zoning out or just ignoring them when in reality he was quite the avid listener.

"Besides," he added, "you're nearly as obsessive about your kismesis." He bit through his lip, then, and spat out his cerulean blood on the ground. He knew it wasn't his place to lecture her on how she treated her kismesis, but he knew there was no respect whatsoever involved on her end of the relationship, and he didn't really want to question Mundeo. At least, though, he held a healthy amount of respect - mixed, he would admit unabashedly, with black desire - for his kismesis, as ignorant and idiotic as she was and could be. Of course, it was hard not to respect someone who literally demanded it of him whenever they met. One of her only standing orders was to respect her, and he respected that as well.

Arbitrary culling, however, never took the forefront in his battles with his kismesis. She was beautiful, lovely, and cold, and she deserved the respect she got for putting up with him. Tyr was simply glad that his black feelings were reciprocated, so they carried on in their relationship with little to no turmoil beyond the usual. And the usual turmoil was tame - for kismesises, that was. At least, he thought so... He kept it tame, because she was smaller than him, another one easily broken in a fit of rage. As it was, Tyrius was the one who took most of the abuse.

Their hatred for each other was, though, fairly equal. Welcomed abuse did not equal hatred in any term of the word.

angels_and_blindfolds

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:48 am
Elizaa Vercum
Laylia Chirag
Rosiie Latana
Aslion Alvair
Zombma Mundeo
Dauven Balmos

"I know, i know, i know... But, it's still creepy. I mean she doesn't even talk about pity she talks about loyalty. Is that even possible? Can pity be replaced by loyalty?" Elizaa asked curiously. Laylia had always been a bit of a freak in her opinion. She almost pitied the poor girl enough to feel red for her. Though she knew that Laylia belonged to Ivelin the most self centered Troll in the universe. "And, i'm used to the whole obsessive Matesprit thing. I have to listen to Aslion go on and on about his matesprit everyday... Though he still wont tell me who it is. You wouldn't happen to know would you TT?" She asked calmly as she kept a close eye on her lusus to make sure she didn't run off again. It was obvious to her that her Bessy was content on leading Tyr and Elizaa back to the hive. Her lusus could be silly sometimes. She would have laughed at her silly lusus if she hadn't thought that it would annoy Tyr seeing how close she was to his ears and all.

She couldn't stop the growl that escaped her throat at the mention of her Kismesis. "I-i don't obsess over him! Why would i waste my time on that low blood sc... I mean obnoxious p***k." She mumbled quietly. God she hated herself at the moment. She had just tried to use blood color as an insult. She never slipped up like that unless she was mad. But, then again this Zombma they were talking about. He was one of the worst Trolls out there in Elizaa's opinion. But, she never voiced that because there were people out there who were like Tyr that would only agree with her just to keep her 'happy'. She actually hated this. She knew full well that everyone had their own opinions so why didn't they just voice them. Hell one of her closest friends was her kismesis's morale. She really didn't care if others had different opinion no one person had the same beliefs or opinions.

Maybe that's why she liked being around Sevira so much. Sev knew that blood color didn't matter. She just didn't care which surprised Elizaa. It was almost as if... No that wasn't possible. Sev wouldn't do that. It just wouldn't be right. And if anyone found out they would cull her and she knew that. Plus Plus it wouldn't be morally right... Wait that was Elizaa's excuse. Elizaa rubbed her eye lightly in an attempt to get rid of her confusing thoughts. She had enough going on without her secretive thoughts distracting her. "Tyr. Why do you hate Sevie?" She asked calmly as she tried to get her mind off of her thoughts. The topic of her thinking just wasn't appropriate for the situation.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:47 pm
Tyrius Branet

Sevira Aratae
Ivelin Dennet
Seveny Turann
Filomi Cinada
Lilira Tereah

"Let's not talk about pity," Tyr said shortly. If they started talking about pity, Laylia, and the strange girl's stranger matesprit, he would be pushed onto the path of thinking that led to his own strange, otherworldly thoughts. His own red feelings... Dammit, he didn't know who he could fall in with, and he preferred not to dwell on it. "No, I don't know who Aslion's matesprit is," he lied smoothly, conjuring what he hoped was a convincing smile. "Have you asked around? Maybe someone else would know. Latana seems to know everything, for the sake of hatred."

He laughed - an actual natural laugh, the rarity - and dropped back to a monotonous expression as she almost called her kismesis "low blooded scum". Elizaa never said anything like that, he knew, unless it was for Mundeo. "Oh, don't be ashamed of yourself, princess darling," he said, sarcasm colouring his voice. "Everyone slips up once in a while. You're as entitled to your mistakes as anyone else, even more so than the rustbloods - in my personal opinion. But that might just be me." He glanced at Bessy and nodded, satisfied that the giant lizard wasn't eyeing him hungrily. He would like to keep his life, thank-you-very-much.

Tyrius faltered a second when Elizaa asked why he hated Sevira. Well, she was his kismesis, and Elizaa was his friend - his friend had a right to know, he thought, arguing shortly with himself. Finally he said, "Well, it's complicated. I hate her because... I guess she's the perfect troll for me to hate. She's so silent all of the time, you know, and she just completely disregards social order - a stupid move, but you know my opinions on that, Vercum." He refrained from biting his lip again and just came out with it, saying, "Besides, it's rather hard to avoid a prominent sign of her religion. You know, it's the only thing she refuses to get rid of, and not just to spite me - I swear, if I were her moirail I wouldn't be able to get that damn thing away from her. Not that anything even remotely red would ever pass between us. Aratae is just... weird," Tyr concluded.

angels_and_blindfolds

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:15 pm
Elizaa Vercum
Laylia Chirag
Rosiie Latana
Aslion Alvair
Zombma Mundeo
Dauven Balmos

"Fine i won't talk about pity anymore... But, the dog is still annoying." Elizaa said quietly as she rested her head against Tyr's shoulder. It was a bit awkward to do since her horns managed to get in the way of literally everything but she managed to get comfortable without stabbing her friend with her horns. When he smile she automatically knew that he was lying to her. He didn't smile and she knew this for a fact. That's why she devoted so much of her energy in trying to figure out ways to get a smile out of him. TT seemed to forget this fact a lot. She was about to question him further when she remembered that she was trying to cut back on her meddling. "Pity. I thought that you might know... Maybe your right. I should just ask Roro." She hummed calmly as she thought of her mother grub of a friend. Knowing Rosiie she would know but she wouldn't tell without her little grub's permission. She was so possessive of poor little Aslion. Elizaa had a feeling that the only thing that she would ever know about Aslion's matesprit ship was how he pitied his matesprit. Why would Aslion tell her this bit of information and not tell her who he flushed for?

"Well that is your opinion and i respect that. You say whatever you want. But i believe that blood color shouldn't matter. It is but a spot on the hemospectrum." She said matter-of-factually. Though she really did except Tyr's opinion. He was her friend. And though friendship was a disease she didn't mind being infected with it. It was a rather nice experience friendship was. She caught Tyr glance Bessy from the corner of her eye and couldn't help but giggle lightly because of this. "She isn't going to eat you ya know. She would sooner give up on chasing fairy bulls before she would attack one of her friends."

She snorted in amusement before she could stop herself. "You sound like on of Aslion or Rosiie's stupid romcoms. You know one of those where the two trolls start out in a black relationship but the male troll realizes over time that he has really had hidden red feelings for the female troll but doesn't know how to tell her so he pushes his feelings aside until he just can't take how much he pities her and confesses his red feelings to her and they live with a happy matesprit ship until she dies... Or something like that. I can't remember the full title." She said with a light frown. Gosh it was such a pain in the fin trying to remember movie titles. Why did they have to be so long? Why couldn't they be shortened into smaller titles? Then again if they were shortened no one would know what the movies were about and why would you want to go see a movie if you didn't know what it was about?

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff