Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Chick-Fil-A & Homosexuality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NocturneKefka666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:42 am
I never ate at chick fil a now i never will but i found a copycat recipie!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:18 am
Karl_Krebs
The reason people have decided to stop eating at chick fila isn't because theya re a christan company but because they give money to political groups whos sole pourpose is to prevent same sex marriage.

But not just that. One of the groups likes to claim that all LGBT are ***** and that's why they should be denied equal rights. I'm fairly sure the same group tries to convince people that LGBT people ******** animals.

I don't do either of those things and it pisses me off that a group works to convince others otherwise. That's hate speech boys and girls. And it does all LGBT people harm.

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Delusional Princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:30 am
You seem like a sweet person and I was happy to read such a nice post about this matter.

I really hate this for all parties involved. Although I understand why people are so angry at the CEO, he isn't the only person affected by this. The every-day people that work there are probably taking a lot of heat for trying only to work their jobs. It's just... sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:03 am
Lady Kayura
Karl_Krebs
The reason people have decided to stop eating at chick fila isn't because theya re a christan company but because they give money to political groups whos sole pourpose is to prevent same sex marriage.

But not just that. One of the groups likes to claim that all LGBT are ***** and that's why they should be denied equal rights. I'm fairly sure the same group tries to convince people that LGBT people ******** animals.

I don't do either of those things and it pisses me off that a group works to convince others otherwise. That's hate speech boys and girls. And it does all LGBT people harm.
One of the ones in the 2 million dollar donations is th FCLA. I fail to see why a Christain orginzation should not be allowed to donate money to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. We had a FLCA charter at my highschool and they hung out with our GSA on occasion.  

Raleigh_Ronin

SharpenedMoonlight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:10 pm
Karl_Krebs
[One of the ones in the 2 million dollar donations is th FCLA. I fail to see why a Christain orginzation should not be allowed to donate money to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. We had a FLCA charter at my highschool and they hung out with our GSA on occasion.

A Christian organization can donate to whoever they want. I never said they couldn't. And the money going to these anti-gay organizations aren't just focused on denying rights. Like I've already said, one of the group is spreading slanderous lies about LGBT people, that they rape kids and ******** animals.

Now, CFA can donate to whoever they damn well please but if they expect me to support them when they donate to such groups, then they're pretty damn stupid. I don't rape kids and I don't ******** animals and I find it personally offensive that they try to convince people otherwise.

I am all for free speech. I am not for hate speech.

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:19 pm
I personally never heard of Chik-Fil-A before all this happened. I haven't seen a single one in Illinois soooooo....

I'll admit it kinda makes me not really wanna eat there because the first thing I heard about it was that it was funding crap that would never allow me and my girlfriend to get married. Really not a good first impression  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:27 pm
Lady Kayura
Karl_Krebs
[One of the ones in the 2 million dollar donations is th FCLA. I fail to see why a Christain orginzation should not be allowed to donate money to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. We had a FLCA charter at my highschool and they hung out with our GSA on occasion.

A Christian organization can donate to whoever they want. I never said they couldn't. And the money going to these anti-gay organizations aren't just focused on denying rights. Like I've already said, one of the group is spreading slanderous lies about LGBT people, that they rape kids and ******** animals.

Now, CFA can donate to whoever they damn well please but if they expect me to support them when they donate to such groups, then they're pretty damn stupid. I don't rape kids and I don't ******** animals and I find it personally offensive that they try to convince people otherwise.

I am all for free speech. I am not for hate speech.
What I am saying ih that the FLCA is not one of thoses hate groups. Not every Christian organizations says gays rape kids and ******** animals. Hell chick fila isn't even directly giving the money to any group they just give it to WinShape a charity created by the founder of chickfila and then it gives money to groups.  

Raleigh_Ronin

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:35 pm
Karl_Krebs
What I am saying ih that the FLCA is not one of thoses hate groups. Not every Christian organizations says gays rape kids and ******** animals.

That's great. Especially considering I said "One of the groups.." clearly discussing the one group. Not all the groups. Not multiple groups, just the one. Ergo, I wasn't discussing your FLCA group.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:43 pm
I think there's a specific thread for homosexuality + religious discussions

c;

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Raleigh_Ronin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:12 pm
Lady Kayura
Karl_Krebs
What I am saying ih that the FLCA is not one of thoses hate groups. Not every Christian organizations says gays rape kids and ******** animals.

That's great. Especially considering I said "One of the groups.." clearly discussing the one group. Not all the groups. Not multiple groups, just the one. Ergo, I wasn't discussing your FLCA group.
My bad. I am just confused as to which of the organizations you are talking about that talks like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:46 pm
I kinda just wanna walk in one with a gay pride shirt on and be like:

"Make me some nugget's"  

-kakashiandyaoi-

Sweet Man-Lover

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:52 pm