Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
»Harvest Season« (Dante and Listressa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamito-kun

Heart Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:53 pm
Layla Listressa
User Image
After walking out she felt good, but the night wasn't over yet until she found a special toy to play with. Just her luck a man crashed right in front of her, but wasn't her type so she jumped over him and planned on walking out of the dark alleyway until the man grabbed onto her ankle and she slammed face first into the ground. What sucked was, her powers needed to regenerate.... It wouldn't be a problem if she was in her regular form, but in her human form..... Not a chance. Se could felt him start to climb over her and whisper gruffly stuff her would do to her, she wasn't in the mood for getting raped by someone not her type so she playing the innocent card and screamed, "Help!!!!" but that was when he stood and dragged her further into the darkness. In which she feared the most, she screamed again and again until he slammed the back of her head hard enough to knock her out. Soon all she saw as darkness...

DMC Dante SoS

Dante walked out of the tavern leaveing a pile of drunken fools thrown about all over the place. but just as he thought he could relax he heard a scream for help not far away from him. which was bad.... for whom ever was harming the woman he had heard screamed for help... Dante grasped his sword and like a flash disapperd into thin air.. he watched as the would be rapest dragged his victom into the woods from the shaddows... Dante silently got closer and closer and waited until the man walked into the woods after tieing his victom up to search for firewood.. It wasn't long after . the man's blood curtleing screams of horror and pain , Filled the night air , causing the birds in the trees and the beasts of the forest to flee there homes for fear of their own life. once the man's voice had been silenced , Dante walked slowly back to the young woman , His sword laying squarely on his shoulders : Sighs" what am i going to do with this one? ... Well i can't leave her for the wolves:
Dante said to him self as he desided to take her to his home so he could watch over her as she rested in safety .User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image
Everything in her eyesight was dark and cold, that is until she she light at the end only to find snow covering everything. She took cautious steps foreword, not knowing what was a head, but knew she wouldn't like it. It was only a matter of time before the girl collapsed on her knees at the sight, her whole Clan being slaughtered alive by the humans which in turn scarred her forever. Tears running down her face turned into hatred as she relived Tha fateful fight, that day she turned old enough to finally become a Clan member. But it all happened before her very eyes and made her slaughter, pull limb from violent limb, throw, crack, violate and kill every single human within the towns near. Including Astroshana. This was known to the mortals as the Keeper's Wrath, these mortals thought that the Harvest Goddess had violently caused this when it was all done by only a little Kitsune child. She indeed was powerful enough to match the levels of a Goddess in the mortal's eyes, but she would never take on that title.... Soon the scene had changed into villages burning, crops dying, people running or already being sprawled on the floor covered in their own blood. She was at the center of it all, drenched in the mortal's sweet scented blood. Getting her revenge. But it was all a matter of time before the scene went black again and she was left alone in the darkness.

DMC Dante SoS

louis guapo

Original Lover

Kamito-kun

Heart Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:43 pm
Layla Listressa
quote]
Dante gently took a rag and wiped the swet off the young womans forehead, he could tell she was having a horrorable nightmare... He normaly didn't care of the affairs of others .. but this young woman .. Something about her made drew Dante to her... Like he was ment to find and help her. But why and by whom?Not only that but he had a problem of his own. The evil trapped inside his blade was weakening the seal of which kept it from taking over him.. But that didn't matter at the moment... Knowing she would be thirsty and could use some cloths the wair that where abit warmer . He quickly brought a cup of water and a think warm robe and placed it next to her on a table next to the bed he had ever so carefully placed her on. There he sat and waited for her to awaken from her slumber.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:44 pm
Layla Listressa

Kamito-kun

Heart Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
It was only a matter of time before the young lady awoke, her fire amber eyes wide with fear and hurt as she was gasping and panting while clutching where her heart was. It was a while before her brain started working along with her senses which were the first to kick in that she was in the prescence of a male human and had to co tinue keeping her ears hidden, her tail on the other hand betrayed her and now she was sitting on it to keep it from going berserk. "Who are you? Where am I?" she asks straight forwardly, observing him curiously.

DMC Dante SoS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:36 pm
Layla Listressa
User Image
It was only a matter of time before the young lady awoke, her fire amber eyes wide with fear and hurt as she was gasping and panting while clutching where her heart was. It was a while before her brain started working along with her senses which were the first to kick in that she was in the prescence of a male human and had to co tinue keeping her ears hidden, her tail on the other hand betrayed her and now she was sitting on it to keep it from going berserk. "Who are you? Where am I?" she asks straight forwardly, observing him curiously.

DMC Dante SoS

Dante handed her the cup of water and told her every thing : My name is Dante.. I saved you from a drunken man whom tried to rape you and brought you to the safety of my home... As for the man i saved you from ... Best not ask about him... All you need to know is he will never be seen again. :  

Kamito-kun

Heart Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
She raises her eyebrow questionably, "Seems normal... But I could've handled it myself..." she says carelessly and takes and drink out of the cup of water, "My name is Lunara Kibito and now I owe Dante-san my life for saving me." she explains quite briefly.

DMC Dante SoS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:26 pm
Layla Listressa

Dante looked at her and chuckled lightly to him self
: You owe me nothing. Your life is your own . I did what was right... Any man whom dose what he was trying to do should see the same fate a thousand times over:
Dante said as he remembered the power and rage that poured into him as he made that man cry like a stuck pig before ending his suffering. but it wasn't his, it was the blade's, which was over on the far side of the room. the blade always had a dark aura but to him it seemed to be waiting to consume him and all whom came in its path. but for now it was silent.

: Is there anything i can get you ? :
User Image  

Kamito-kun

Heart Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image
"Exactly, my life is my life and the way I wish to spend it is my business alone. But I cannot return home until I return the favor, that is my Cla-..... Family way...." she explains hiding her tail quickly, "There is nothing you may get me at this moment unless you count a place to stay...." she mutters looking away and starting to get out of bed, "If you don't mind, I'll make some food Dante-san." she says briefly and before he could be able to stop her, she was already out of the room and into the kitchen. Just because she lived in the forest her whole life, doesn't ever mean she didn't learn how to cook. It was required as a young Kitsune Maiden and soon to be wife maybe.

DMC Dante SoS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:21 pm
Layla Listressa

Dante shook his head a bit and let out a slight sigh as he grabbed his sword and went to his room and put it in a safe place where no one but he could get to it and its power could never hurt any one. Once he was done he walked to the kitchen to talk with Lunara
: Lunara.. If you wish you may stay here.. You may, The room you where in would be yours . as for the room with the black door, I would rather you not go in there. other then that you can roam the house to your hearts content:
Dante said with a slight warm smile

User Image  

Kamito-kun

Heart Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image
"As you wish Dante-san.... But I do tend to be a very....... Curious person, so don't get mad at me if I ask a lot of questions." she says before turning to him and pushing him out the kitchen, "Now shoo! I've got work to do and I can't cook a proper meal with a charming man like yourself distracting me!" she hurries him out of the kitchen. Actually she can cook with him in the kitchen, but she wanted to stretch her tail and make sure her ears were working properly. But in order to do this she has to get him out of the kitchen and shut the door, I can't be so reckless..... If he finds out I'm screwed and I'll know he'll take me to the Army for automatic beheading! I've lost my head over 3 times this week, I don't wanna do it again! she complains in her thoughts.

DMC Dante SoS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:02 pm
Layla Listressa

Dante laughed as he was being pushed out of the kitchen and the door was shut be hide him.He shook his head and headed into the living room to start his meditation. This was a nightly thing and was all about keeping the dark powers of the sword from taking him over and bringing death and chaos to all in it wake.
User Image  

Kamito-kun

Heart Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
After successfully kicking him out of the kitchen and shutting the doors behind, she let out her natural form. Her natural short pale ivory hair and ears perched on top of her head, that irresistible fluffy tail with a splash of soft ivory at the end. Now in her much comfortable form she continued working as her tail kept wagging back and forth happily. "Good thing he went without question, otherwise I would've been revealed... I can only hold onto that form for such a long time, it aches...." she purrs realived....

User Image

DMC Dante SoS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:04 pm
Layla Listressa

Dante after meditating for about an hour decided to walk outside onto the porch and look at the night sky. this allowed him to think about anything with out to much stress
: Sigh" Face it .. Your running out of time and there is no way you could ever find love. not with the curse you carry :
Dante said to himself feeling a little sad about it but knew there was nothing he could do about it so he would just deal with it. after all no one could possibly love him  

Kamito-kun

Heart Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:42 am
User Image
While stirring up something for Dante to eat, her ears twitched. Catching onto something from outside. At first she was very curious and kept listening, realizing it was Dante she thought that she should stop. But the words "curse" and "love" caught her attention quickly and she kept listening, although her straight poker face appeared as if nothing wrong and she added another ingredient to the mix. Even though inside she was smirking evilly.

DMC Dante SoS

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces