Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] The Classification and Utilization of Fear Page 11 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:52 pm
It wasn't uncommon for a professor to be absent. Just so long as they showed up eventually, right? Mot strolled in, whistling to himself. It seemed empty so far. For now, he found himself a desk to sit at near the center of the room.

He then pulled out a book to read. Waiting.

Waiting.

Wait... "Oh, Hey Kettil." Mot looked up as he heard a voice, waving with a free hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:57 pm
Kettil startled guiltily when Endy dug her claws in combined with Mot's voice, "I DIDN'T DO ANYTH--," oh ... Um...

"Hi Mot," he grinned cheerfully over at the other boil shifting in his seat a bit, "So. Teacher isn't here yet," he said as a subtle hint trying to get the other boil into mayhem.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:09 pm
Mot quirked a brow at Kettil, attempting to figure out whatever he was trying to hint at. "......Oh, sorry. I don't swing that way."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:10 pm
Endy laughed.

Kettil stared.

"Good because you're too damn thin, I'd break ya in half," he said in return and then got up and started to move toward the things that were left behind.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm
Mot scowled and stuck out his tongue. Handled it. Like an adult. He sulked as he read his book again, inwardly pouting about being too thin for everything.

He looked up from his book again though as Kettil approached the teacher's things. "What are you doing?" He asked suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:18 pm
Kettil searched in his pouches for a marker and found one. He popped the cap and stared over at Mot innocently, "I am helping." He announced as he picked a slide with someone's face on it and began to scrawl on a goatee along with a couple of heart shapes.

Endzela at this point was screeching with disapproval.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm
It was time for class and so Shun had made his way with Mitsu to enter. As he walked on in, he noticed that there were other students here, but no professor as far as he could tell. It was also rather empty, having only Mot and Kettil here. Raising an eyebrow, he just shrugged and made his way in before moving towards the back of the room, giving the two reapers a silent nod while he sat himself... though paused when he realized the owl reaper was doing something potentially suspicious.

Eh.

He didn't really care.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm
Mot frowned. As someone who once wanted to be a Boogeyman, this could not stand. Mot put down his book and ran up to the front. "No no no! What are you doing!?" He fretted worriedly.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:32 pm
"Hey," Kettil said to the entering students showing no shame or attempt to hide what he was doing. When Mot ran up Kettil just offered the cowboil a marker, "Having fun. I mean she left her stuff here, she'll learn the consequences of her actions."

"MOT! MAKE HIM STOP MAKE HIM STOP!" The Owl screeched trying to pull at Kettil's dreads as he made for the next slide going to make some of the words look like something other than what she intended.

In one slide one of the words ended up being 'fart' also there was the word 'poop' formed somewhere in there. Along with a couple of doodles of a puppy with a mustache and a monocle.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:35 pm
Mot grabbed Kettil's wrists and tried to pin his arms behind his back, basically wresting with the Indian reaper. "Come on, man. This is mean!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:39 pm
Kettil let out a small sound as Mot successfully grabbed his wrist and that is when the wrestling began as the boil obviously didn't want to be pinned by the other. Endzela flew off to Kettil's former seat and sat on the back of it with a huff.

Meanwhile stuff was getting messed up and thrown about on the floor - completely disorganized and mixed up.

"Hey! Let go! It isn't mean! It is a life lesson."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:42 pm
Shun stared and watched the two reapers.

"Yare yare..." he sighed while shaking his head slowly.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:42 pm
Mot yelped as the teacher's things were being slid to the floor in their tussle. Noooo Mot didn't want to be part of this crime! "I will not let you teach the teacher!" Mot scolded, trying to lock the other reaper in a headlock. "That's just backwards!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:46 pm
Kettil was being scolded and he just laughed as he wrapped his arms around the other boil's midsection and started to become dead weight aiming to bring Mot down to the ground now. He heard Shun's voice. Almost went to ask if the other reaper wanted in and ... Then headlock.

...Kettil moved to tickle Mot's sides, "LEGGO!"

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:46 pm
Taima walked into class with a notebook and pen in one hand and a travel mug of coffee in the other. She had expected to find a classroom full of students waiting patiently to learn (no, let's face it, this is Amityville--she expected the room to be half full, and half of that half using their desks as pillows) and she paused when she found instead a pair of reapers wrestling. "Is this--am I in the right room? I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff