[PrP] A simple drink of coffee! (lys and lil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 pm
Enfys chuckled once again. "War hath come into your midst, war has deemed destruction and mayhem the boon for your insolence.. now reap what you have sewn." Still he closed in on the other fae.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:16 pm
Nilla backed off. He did not want to get this fae any more mad then he already was. "C'mon man. Let's not do this." He walked back behind the counter and sat down.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:24 pm
His eyes twinkles with that dangerous glint once more. "Not do this?" He laughed a cold and blood curdling tone as it rolled off his tongue. "Typical goody, think a smile and a polite word will solve everything, put us Ebil in our place. How arrogant."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:28 pm
Nilla just polished his counter and sprayed the windows. He thought if he ignored the fae he would get mad even more. He didn't know what else to do. He didn't want this fae to get to mad, but he didn't want to be friends. Nill just felt so pathetic. He hummed a small tune.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image Brigid had come into town on one of her rare trips to resupply the burrow. Truthfully with all those girls under one roof she wasn't sure how her mate kept his sanity, because even she had needed this excuse to get away from the petty squabbles between her daughters. With a basket of other goods on her arm, she slowly walked into the coffee shop and arched a brow. The tension was to thick in the room you could cut it with a knife. Her green orb like eyes scanned the room finding it mostly empty say for the shop keep and.... of course.. Enfys. Of all the faes in the world, it was Enfys. Sighing, she shook her head. "Enfys, Dunnae think you should be goin on home t'yer mate?" Her voice was soft, gently that motherly sort of authority all wrapped up in a thick Irish accent.

Enfys didn't bother to look over his shoulder. The voice was all he'd needed to hear as he was about to make yet another advance on this pathetic goody. It was Brigid that stopped him in his tracks. One of the Few good faes he'd sworn on all that devoured things in the night never to harm. His friend had been very clever to make him vow such things. Enfys was many things, but an oath breaker wasn't one of them. "Ah Brigid, how nice to see you" His voice was relaxed, friendly at most. "You've just stumbled in while this fae and i were.... chatting..."

(( #3f1271 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:59 pm
Nilla smiled as he saw this, beautiful young women walk into his store. "Nice to meet you." He said with a nod of his head. He tensed as Enfys began to speak once more and ground his teeth. He was about to yell. "Yes! That is all that is going on!" He said sarcastically. He didn't want this new liitle fae to get hurt, but he wanted Enfys to leave so horribly! It was burning inside of him. "Can I help you, m'lady?" He turned his attention towards the irish fae.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:32 pm
Even as the other fae spoke, she arched her brow in disbelief. Still she gave a small smile and nodded in return to the shop keep. Her eyes still stayed with Enfys though as she drew closer. "You sure you shouldn't be going on home? I seem to recall hearing Azrael say Althaia stopped by looking for ye." It was a bluff she knew, maybe not the best bluff she could have given, but she figured it'd be enough to get him to back off.

Enfys's face faltered at the mention of his mate looking for him. It wasn't often good to keep her waiting for him. She was sweet and nice but she had a way of wrapping him around her finger that none other had. Her face came to mind at an earlier conversation, that pout.. The last thing he wanted was for Brigid to send her his was only to see the disapproving look of his natural ways and the pout when he tried to deny being nice for her Looking to the other fae, he let out a low growl. "This isn't over yet, goody." He meant it he'd have to retreat for now.. but later.. he'd be back to finish the deed. He knew the other was shaken, had to be the way he'd been acting. A twisted smirk played on his maw. "Very well Brigid, I should be going then to see what she's needing then." With that, he turned and walked out of the shop.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:41 pm
Nilla narrowed his eyes on Enfys until his figure dissapeared. "Thank you," He whispered to this new litlle fae, her accent so sweet. "May I treat you to anything? On the house!" he offered, hoping she would take a seat.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:49 pm
She shook her head and held up a paw. "No need to thank me. Enfys can be a hand full." She smiled and dug into her basket for a small coin bag. "Actually I had just come in here to purchase a weeks worth of ground coffee beans..." She smiled once more intending to pay for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:54 pm
He smiled and gave her a nod. "Just a weeks worth? How many you taking care of, if you don't mind my asking?" He arched a brow. "Please excuse me." He stepped to the back and returned. "Here you go." He poured a small cup of coffee for her. "On the house," he said.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:02 pm
She laughed some. "A weeks worth should do it. It's just myself, my mate and our five girls." They were all her girls even the two adopted ones. A big crowd under one roof, but they managed well enough. "It's homey." She said with a light chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:21 pm
Nilla chuckled. He handed her the coffee beans and his own brew of mocha. "Well, you should come by more often. You seem better then tat ebil you chased away. Or you can stay and chat. I would love to hear about you children. I'm still living alone and I want someone to give me atleast some advice." He chuckled slightly and plopped his head in his hand.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:32 pm
"Nothing wrong with living alone.. I did it from the time I was a few months out my egg..." She smiled and placed the beans in her basket, setting it on the counter. She took a eat and shook her head. "He'll likely be back you know..." She said it plain and simple. She knew her mate's friend was stubborn in his ways. Besides she wasn't in any real hurry to return just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:45 pm
He nodded. "I excpected that. How do you think I can get him to leave me alone?" He didn't want to be bothered further more. He had a bussiness to keep and it wasn't going to happen with some horrible fae after his blood. He wan't to know what could work.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:55 pm
She gave a small shrug. "Hard to say.. Some times it's not so simple as waving them away.." She pondered a moment. "Knowing Enfys.. It's likely that he won't leave you be till he's beaten you.. or you best him..." She nodded sadly. "Sad as it is he doesn't have any daughters so it's not like you could marry one and invoke the boon of a mate for a mate as a way to keep him minding his manners."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff