Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather looked next to her and found Kat. "Oh. Thank you. So did you." She said, replying to her original statement. Remy braided her hair, which made the girl smile. She looked at Remy and shrugged. "I don't really know. I think some are broken.I just know it hurts like no other. She said, her blue eyes wider than normal. Turning her attention back to Kat, she nodded slowly. "I-I guess so... Just be careful. It really hurts." She said, stuttering at first. If there was one thing Heather hated, it was pain.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hospital Wing
What am I doing? Waiting with Sam, Ariana, Remy and Heather.
What am I thinking? Hm....

Katrina nodded to Heather and gently pulled up the side of her shirt to get a better look at the injury. Having read a Muggle medical textbook over the summer, she knew the basic idea. She made a face as she studied her housemate's injury. "I think a couple ribs are broken, but I'm not sure. You'll be sore for a while though." Kat scratched her head and smiled. "At least we have no game next week."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy listened to Kat's diagnosis. Broken ribs? Ouch. "Aww, Heath! That has to hurt! Ooooh!" she said, her voice raising in octive. Her lungs began to have a dull ache, so she turned and coughed hard. She kept coughing, until tears filled her eyes, and her cheeks flushed bright red. She covered her mouth, and tried to stop coughing.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image

where; Hospital Wingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Everyonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; slightly relieved.

Jane followed closely behind the group of students. She wanted to make sure all the younger students had gotten there safely. As the oldest student on the team she almost felt like the mother of the group. She leaned against a wall and observed the students silently. She heard that Heather had most likely broken a few ribs. Jane nodded slightly. She had more broken then one of those in her day. One of her first matches Jane had flown into a stand and broken her tailbone, three ribs, dislocated her shoulder, and badly sprained her wrist. Needless to say this hadn't been her first trip to the Hospital Wing.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:55 pm
Quote:
Name: Hannah Palidonia
Year: First Year
House: Gryffindor
Symptoms: Stomach is bruising and my shoulder hurts

User Image
First Year

Hannah walked in rotating her shoulder a bit so she could find the exact place of her pain. She winced a bit as she walked from the pain in her stomach and was surprised at how she kept going in the game. She side as she looked around at the others in the office.
O.o.C:  

Character Info

Friends are: Raiden and Caitlin

Crush is: Sean Alvern

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked around at the other students as Katrina tried to help Heather find out exactly what injuries she had. There was one first year here. It was the Gryffindor beater who tried hitting Ariana with a couple bludgers; however, the seeker had no idea as she was focused on capturing the snitch each time.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather grimaced a little when Kat told her what she thought of her injury. "I think you're right. They certainly feel broken to me... Oh yeah. Next week is Ravenclaw vs Slytherin." she said. She had a feeling Slytherin would come out on top, but she hoped that Ravenclaw would win it. She turned to Remy after hearing her cough. "Rem, fill out one of those forms. You're checking in and getting looked at by the nurse, whether you like it or not." she said, her face completely serious. Jane walked in, and so did the first year beater on the Gryffindor team. "So, Kat. You seem to know a lot about all this medical whatnot. Do you want to be a healer?" she asked the girl, trying to change the subject. She felt a little awkward with everyone watching her, observing her. That, and her shirt was partially lifted up on the side. In truth, Heather just didn't like to be fussed over.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy coughed harder, but glared at Heather. "No..... way....." she spurted out between bouts of coughs. She coughed so hard, she tipped out of her chair, and faceplanted the floor. She didn't move, except to cough. The cool tiles of the floor seeming to abate the burning in her head and lungs.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana's eyes went big, and she jumped out of her seat as Remy fell to the ground. "Oh, my gosh! Are you okay?!" she screamed out, rushing to help the Gryffindor up on her feet once again.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Tears filled Remy's eyes as Ariana helped her stand. Little did she know how feverishly hot her skin was, or how bad she looked. All she knew was that her lungs were burning, her head was aching, and she had to stop coughing. "N-n..." she tried to stutter out, but her coughing was in the way. She barely had the air to cough, yet her body was forcing her to do so.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:51 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Once Ariana helped Remy up, she screamed loudly so that a nurse could hear. "Help!" The seeker's voice echoed through the room. Hopefully, someone who could help would hear her because she had no idea what to do to help. Didn't Devin give her his inhaler? she wondered as the thought struck her. The second year began to dig through the chaser's pockets to see if she could find it.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:29 am
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas stepped into the Hospital Wing, to find several of the players already there. He had been in the stands watching the game and knew he would have patients. Yet he hadn't expected them to arrive before him. "Well" he said looking at the sign in form. "Meridith, come up here." he said drawing his wand. This is going to be busy. he thought as he waited for the boy.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:39 am
Aravis Rosentha
Seventh Year Gryffindor☆Head Girl☆Prefect
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Having seen what had happened during the Quidditch game, Aravis was quite excited. Gryffindor had won their first game of the year! She figured that Will and Tyler would love to hear about that. Ryn not so much. She couldn't wait for the wedding later in the year. She just couldn't wait for winter break in general.

However, there was a more serious matter to attend to first. The seventh year had remembered what Professor Brighton had said about an internship, and had seen the injuries happen. Aravis had gone to the Hospital Wing as quickly as she could, even while trying to scrub some of the paint off her face. She was taken back by the amount of students in the wing. "Professor!" she called as she tried to move through the crowd. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

╚══════════════╝

❝I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different.❞

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Pained
✔Status: Single

Samuel glanced at Remy hacking up a lung on the floor and pointed to her. "Uh, Professor, Remy needs more help then me. I'm just in pain," Sam said, grimacing. His pain he could deal with, but Remy looked to be in dire need.

Out Of Character: {Dislocated shoulder and pulled hammstring.}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:03 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather jumped from her chair to her sister's side. Even though her ribs were on fire, she needed to help. "Sir, I agree with Sam. I'm in pain, but I can survive a little longer. Please help my sister." she said to the nurse, trying to stay calm. She wrapped her arm around Remy and pulled them both up, no matter how much it hurt to do so. Once they were both standing, Heather held them both up, using all her strength to do so.

{OOC: Moony told me Remy has pneumonia.}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items