Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Girl Who Would Be King [[NA//O]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:24 pm
Kara whistled as she walked along. She didn't usually whistle, as whistling was a cheerful activity and the Czech girl (for, even if she was born in America, she would always consider herself Czech, even if she hated her mother with a passion) was not usually cheerful. Today, however, she felt good. Very good. In fact, excellent. She'd found a gang, of seven, all like her. Not afraid to kill. So, reveling in companionship, Kara was very happy. She'd kill the gang later, of course; no sense in leaving behind anyone who could identify her or her ability. But for now, they were a family of sorts, and she was happy. Although she would have liked it if a girl were to come along and throw her body at her feet. Kara smiled at the prospect.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:39 pm
Molly sighed as she walked down the street. She was wearing her witch outfit in public but she didn't care who knew who she was. She had taken her hat off as she sat in front of a bakery and drank some tea with a few cookies beside her on a table. She was calm at the moment sense there wasn't anyone around yet.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:44 pm
Giovanna wandered out of the movie theater, checking her pockets for the tenth time, knowing that still nothing is in them but the ticket stub and a penny. She was a bit ashamed to say the movie bored her to the point of sleep. She felt so distraught, that she ran into someone and only knew that she was suddenly lying on the ground. With a blush, she thought to herself that she should just go home since she's so much less focused than usual. Without looking to who she bumped into or even getting up, she began to ramble, "I- I'm so sorry! I'm just not focused today! I should just go home and climb into bed and snuggle with my stuffed animals...."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:00 am
When suddenly and rather fortuitously (and strangely telepathically) there was a girl at her feet, Kara simply smiled. She was used to being knocked off-balance from her years of torture, and had easily regained her footing. She stared down at the girl as she began to ramble, and then interrupted with her hot (well, at least, she thought it was) Czech accent. "Hello, there. I'm Kara." She grabbed the girl's hand and yanked the girl up. "It is very nice to meet you." With that, she kissed the back of the girl's hand, very lady-like. And then she added, "And I think I would like to join you in bed." with a giant grin on her face.

((Note: With the accent, Kara would be pronouned "Kah-rah".))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:37 am
A deep shade of crimson flushed over Giovanna's face as she stared at Kara. This girl was so bold and so elegant. Her accent was adorable and she herself was very pretty. Giovanna managed to mutter her name amidst the chaos cleaving her brain in two. Subconsciously, she took the girl's hand and started walking home, but soon remembered that she hardly knew her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:45 am
Kara couldn't help but chuckle. "Your name is very lovely," she said in a soft voice, smiling fondly. The girl was cute. Very cute. And a little befuddled, which was cuter to Kara. "Giovanna," she said, so quietly and so gently she wasn't sure it was her voice, "would you like to join me in bed? I'll even let you choose what activities we enjoy while together." As she spoke, she gently rubbed the back of her new friend's hand with her thumb. She didn't quite know why; something about this girl made her act strange. She'd correct the situation later, of course, after she'd gotten Giovanna to trust her.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:17 am
Enyo walked the streets at a steady clip, her mind wandering from one topic to the next. Honestly this town was starting to bore her and she was considering moving somewhere exciting. Rome sounded nice.
The sword was strapped to her side, as it had been for the last 5 years, and the scabbard and hilt hidden slightly in her flowing dress thingy. She wasn't headed anywhere in particular, just walking.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:53 am
Lio maneuvered from the tops of the buildings as usual during this hour. Making sure to create no sound as he jumped from roof to roof and taking care not be seen. Unwanted attention was never a good thing when your goal was potentially to kill someone.
Usually Lio searched for someone to become his foe or his ally, but this time he had become intrigued by a woman he'd noticed walking. It had been a long while since he'd found anyone he considered attractive, but her beauty was not why he was following her. He noticed a sword on her side. It wasn't a normal sword, this one was special and he knew it from somewhere, though he could not pinpoint it in his memory. He wasn't sure if she was just lost or enjoyed having no intended objectives.  

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:01 am
There was a sensation that was not altogether unpleasant settling in Enyo's chest. It was familiar, felt like it should bring with it pleasant memories, but still almost painful in the way she struggled to breath in and out. She stopped and scanned the skylines, feeling someone's eyes on her. There was a glimpse of a man on the roofs, and probably 15 or 20 people milling around down below.
She stood up a bit more straight and rested a hand on her hilt as she turned and walked at a quicker pace.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:09 am
(You switched colors o.O )

Lio swore under his breath quietly as he placed his hand on the hilt of his blade. He's never had to use his powers to follow someone before.

Electricity surged through him, empowering him. It made him as fast as lightning in speed, but more so, it allowed him to almost float through the air. That would make him more noticeable though, so with the lightning flowing through him, Lio simply followed Enyo from a closer distance. He supposed he could show himself to this person once he was at a more secure location.  

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:12 am
Molly had watched the scene between the two women and sighed. "If only it was still that easy." she chuckled to herself. She then noticed a man following a girl from roof tops. "Tisk tisk, that wont do at all." she said and snapped her fingers and a brick wall jutted in front of Lio in mid jump to the next building.

(it's more to get him to fall to the ground in front of Enyo so they can talk. you an dodge it if you have a better idea.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:39 am
(Thank you for letting me know, I was going to use it regardless, but now I know your intentions at least. xD )

A wall appeared in front of Lio, startling him. In haste, he shot a ball of condensed lightning at the wall before hitting it to make it explode. The debris that fell, Lio noticed, would probably harm Enyo. Swearing again, he shot down faster than the objects could fall. His foot hit the ground and he moved as a blur, grabbing Enyo with the hand not on his hilt and moving a block and a half away within one split second. His hand gripped Enyo to make sure she was safe, though he had no real reason why except that he did not even know her name yet.  

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:51 am
(np ^^ oh and i absolutely love that cute fox on your head ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:52 am
"Ooh, coffee." Enyo said, looking down the block a couple buildings and seeing a pleasant looking coffee shop, then noticing more movement out of the corner of her eye and being dragged down the street very quickly. "Let GO of me!" She demanded and elbowed the man in the side forcefully. "Who do you think you are?!" She was secretly pleased at the attention a stranger would give her, but he couldn't know that. Her blade was barely flickering, and Enyo knew it. There was something about this man that put both her and her sword on edge, but he didn't seem to be an immediate danger.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:56 am
(Siku the White Wolf. Nearly ran me dry on money. xD )

"I am no one. I apologize ma'am." Lio slowly loosened his grip on Enyo as he looked around.

"Where in the world did a wall come from?" Lio whispered the words as he looked around. Currently there were about twenty or thirty people around them he figured. One of them had to have done that, but why?

"What are you?" Lio's words were soft but he looked directly at Enyo, it was most likely she had created the wall, though he couldn't sense anything out of the ordinary in that way about her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff