Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Killobyte (SA) (angels and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angels_and_blindfolds

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:08 am
Tyrius Branet

Sevira Aratae
Ivelin Dennet
Seveny Turann
Filomi Cinada
Lilira Tereah

"Just a nagging thought." Seveny shook his thoughts and looked at Aslion. He'd never told his boyfriend about exactly how his manager had disappeared, or why. He honestly didn't know if he could trust Aslion. "Your father's visiting? Can you tell me why I haven't met the old man yet?" he teased lightly. He bristled a little and went back to staring at the ground. "Yeah... Moira's... interesting."

He frowned and let Aslion hold his hand, trying to win a fight with his own mind. Finally his mind won over, and he kept his mouth shut. No one needed to know; it could be a secret he kept between him and his sister. Matty had already forgotten... Only two people needed to know. Unless he'd told someone else - and he couldn't remember if he had.

"What do you think Rosiie's planning?" he asked absently, completely ignoring Aslion's comment on his accent. He wanted something to distract himself from his moral qualms. "We - we really should get going," Seveny corrected himself from his original statement, the one he'd meant to say before. It couldn't be helped now. "If we don't, we'll end up late to everything," he said, attempting a bright smile that turned out more like a dim smirk.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:23 pm
Elizabeth 'Elizaa' Vercum
Laylia Chirag
Rosalinda 'Rosiie' Latana
Aslion Alvair
Zombma Mundeo
Dauven Balmos

"Yeah... He is gonna be leaving again in a few days though. He decided not to stay long." Aslion said awkwardly as he avoided looking directly at Seveny. "Uh... I'm not sure you would even want to meet my father. He's old and boring. I don't think you would like him all that much anyways." He said nervously making him talk faster then he normally would. He cursed himself for this. Great here he was lying to his boyfriend and he couldn't even keep his voice steady... Wait that made him sound like a douche. It's not like he wanted to lie to Seveny. He just wanted to make sure that Seveny didn't meet his father or he might end up in jail for battery against his father. And, Aslion didn't want to be the cause for this so he would just try to keep Seveny and his father away from each other.

"I don't know what Rosiie has planned. It's probably something completely unpredictable and spontaneous. You know how she is no one ever knows what she is going to do next." He shrugged nonchalantly as he looked up at Seveny. He could tell hat there was something else wrong with Seveny. First of all he wasn't getting on Aslion's case for teasing him. And, then there was the fact that he was getting so worked up that his accent began to really show was something that bothered Seveny. It wasn't like they didn't have secrets between each other. Hell he hadn't even told Seveny how his mother died. But, it did piss him off to see that Seveny didn't trust him enough to atleast confide in him a bit. No secret Seveny had could be even worse then his could they? He was after all a ******** murderer. You couldn't get any lower then that especially if you killed for no apparent reason. It took forever for him to regain his twin sister's trust after she found out. The only reason she trusts him now is because she doesn't know that he was the one who gruesomely killed the love of her life.

"Oh will you just forget the movie for a second?" Aslion asked calmly as he stopped Seveny from going on any further. This probably would not have been possible if he hadn't of been holding Seveny's hand but he didn't want to dwell on that thought to long. "Something is bothering you. What is it? Did you get fired? Is there some summer homework that you had forgotten to do and now you have to do it last minute? Did i say something weird?" He asked calmly as his curiosity got the better of him. He may not have been able to feel emotions the same way other people did but that didn't mean he was a complete heartless b*****d. He was concerned about his friends' mental and emotional health even if they all did get on his nerves a lot. So, he wasn't just going to sit back and watch Seveny struggle with himself. Besides that what he was supposed to be here for right? Or was it best friends you were supposed to confide in?

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

angels_and_blindfolds

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:41 pm
Tyrius Branet

Sevira Aratae
Ivelin Dennet
Seveny Turann
Filomi Cinada
Lilira Tereah

"Pity. I do like people... but you might have a point, I prefer interesting over boring. It's why I like you, isn't it?" Seveny asked. His attempt at teasing went over like a lead balloon, his voice falling flat before he'd even finished the first word. He didn't know why he liked Aslion, in all honesty. He'd picked him up as a cheap date, some sort of amusement when Moira got on his back about needing a steady relationship, a dare from some of his old friends. Most of them were behind bars now - some for small offences such as public intoxication, others for more serious crimes.

It was the more serious crime of his own that frightened him, if only slightly more. He nodded absent-mindedly at Aslion's comment about Rosiie. No, he was right, she was completely unpredictable. She could be plotting to murder someone - goddammit. God Damn It. He really needed to get his mind off the track of murder.

Seveny was suddenly reminded why he was drunk all the time. Sobriety brought sour memories back.

"Fine, I'll leave the movie be," he said with a bit of a snap. "Nothing's bothering me, you a*****e. No late work, nothing you said, no problems with work. Not currently, 'least." He hesitated and looked Aslion in the eye flatly - there was hardly life in his expression as he said, "It's just to do with my old manager. Nothing to concern you nor anyone else we know. It's my problem, Alvair, and I'll manage it on my own." He especially wasn't going to talk about it in such a public place as the park, where anyone could walk by and listen in on them. Maybe if he was somewhere else - somewhere crowded, noisy, or somewhere like his own home, where he was absolutely sure no one would give a damn if their name wasn't 'Lisle'. But his father cared absolutely too damn much about everything.

He paused and continued, "I'm just not comfortable here, okay? Not today."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:37 pm
Elizabeth 'Elizaa' Vercum
Laylia Chirag
Rosalinda 'Rosiie' Latana
Aslion Alvair
Zombma Mundeo
Dauven Balmos

"I'm the one being and a*****e? Who's the one snapping at me when i'm just trying to help you? Jeez that's the last time i'll ever try to care." Aslion replied sourly as he let go of Seveny's hand. That was the story of his damn life. Everyone told him that he should try to be a little more caring but when he did try he was just snapped at or criticized. It's not like he was asking Seveny to spill his life story. He just wanted to know what was wrong with the man he was supposed to 'love'... Such a weird word love. He wasn't even sure what it felt like to love and he wasn't even sure he wanted to know either. "If you were thinking about your old manager why didn't you just say so? Why are you even thinking of that douche bag? He harassed your friends at work and is a sad excuse for a man. I'm glad that he disappeared when he did. The fact that he was bothering your friends seemed to have upset you and you weren't the same." He said calmly as he returned Seveny's glare defiantly. He wasn't scared of Seveny so why should he act as if he was.

Though something about the look in Seveny's eyes worried him. He had never seen that look before he looked almost... Murderess. Aslion would have to make a mental not not to anger him anymore today. Maybe he should just find a nice quiet place for Seveny to relax... There was his apartment which he shared with his sister across the street from the park. You know that's kind of why he would park his car near the park. He looked down at his watch and was a bit relieved to see that his father had probably left for an early morning meeting and probably wouldn't be back until late at night especially if the drunk b*****d decided to stop at a bar before coming home. Maybe Alison would be home as well. She would definitely lighten up Seveny's mood. She was bubbly, hyper, and talkative. So basically she was the exact opposite of Aslion in every way. She was perfect while he was average. Though Aslion didn't mind because atleast she was his perfect sister and only his.

"Ok. Look i'm sorry. Why don't we just go hang out at my place? My dad should be at a meeting and my sister might be home. She has wanted to meet you for a while now and she is a nice, bubbly person. I think you would like her." Aslion said as he faked one of his more convincing smiles to sell his point. It would be in everyone's best interest if Aslion just got Seveny away from the public before he got to angry. He might of been able to handle anything Seveny could throw at him but Aslion was pretty sure that everyone else wouldn't be as accepting when it came to Seveny's rage. "Come on. If you want we can just watch a movie on t.v. or something. Atleast my apartment isn't as public as a movie theater." He said calmly before he realized what he had said. His face automatically lit up in a light flush. "I-i didn't mean it that way! I-i mean i meant that it wasn't as crowded and dark and... oh never mind!" He blurted out quickly before turning away from Seveny to hide his face. Go he was such a screw up that it wasn't even funny.

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

angels_and_blindfolds

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:58 pm
Tyrius Branet

Sevira Aratae
Ivelin Dennet
Seveny Turann
Filomi Cinada
Lilira Tereah

Seveny crossed his arms when Aslion snapped back at him and let go. "No, we're both being assholes, you're just the bigger one right now," he said sourly. He gritted his teeth and inhaled deeply, trying to calm himself down before he continued. "Yes, he terrorised my friend and my mother. It's rather hard to clear my head of the man I got rid of, though," he muttered, his voice lowering to almost nothing by the last word. He would never, ever say the words "killed" or "murdered" - not out loud. They were nasty words, ugly, definitely not tailored to the delicate act of depriving someone of life in the cruellest way he could imagine.

He didn't like the idea of telling Aslion, but obviously he wouldn't be left alone until he provided some kind of acceptable excuse. He unwound a little, relaxing, when Aslion mentioned going somewhere that wasn't public. And his sister - an interesting thought. "Whatever," he said dismissively. He could use a break, he thought. Some kind of week-long break from life before school started up again.

Before he would have to give up Friday night binges for a while, especially if he had Saturday classes. Before he would have to turn his attention to pressing matters such as "studying" and "homework" over taking care of his niece and paying attention to his friends and boyfriend. Before things would start taking precedence over everything else. This was a necessary year, though: He needed this degree. If he could manage to pass one more year of classes, get through it for just a bit longer, maybe he would be recognised as some sort of artist instead of just an undergrad wannabe.

He smiled dimly as Aslion stuttered a correction. "You know what you meant," he said. "Don't worry about it. Let's just go to your place."

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff