Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Spring love!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

Rin looked at her and said " why are you called the Prince " he said wondering how she got the name. he then climbed the tree she was in and sat next to her

" i'm the richest kid in this school so everyone treat me like royal and i'm a tomboy so instead of call me the princess, they just call me prince" she anwers

Rin looked at her and said " well you dont look like a tomboy to me you look like a beautiful woman " he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:35 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

Rin looked at her and said " why are you called the Prince " he said wondering how she got the name. he then climbed the tree she was in and sat next to her

" i'm the richest kid in this school so everyone treat me like royal and i'm a tomboy so instead of call me the princess, they just call me prince" she anwers

Rin looked at her and said " well you dont look like a tomboy to me you look like a beautiful woman " he said with a smile

kairi put her hand on his cheast making him stop in his place " Wait buddy, don't say you gone gaga over me" she laugh " sorry but i don't date or have boys chasing me like ome girls want"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:42 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

kairi put her hand on his cheast making him stop in his place " Wait buddy, don't say you gone gaga over me" she laugh " sorry but i don't date or have boys chasing me like ome girls want"

" but why not why dont you like having boys chasing you " he said looking at her he then looked up and a big gust of wind came up behind them and blew the cherry blossoms every where and as the cherry were going wild he went over and kissed her on the lips once he did that he jumped down from the tree and said " well i have to go i got a job i need to get ready for i will talk to you later " he said smiling

(( hey i got an idea why not let Rin get a job at Kairi's house as her personal servant ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

" but why not why dont you like having boys chasing you " he said looking at her he then looked up and a big gust of wind came up behind them and blew the cherry blossoms every where and as the cherry were going wild he went over and kissed her on the lips once he did that he jumped down from the tree and said " well i have to go i got a job i need to get ready for i will talk to you later " he said smiling

(( hey i got an idea why not let Rin get a job at Kairi's house as her personal servant ))

kairi blush as she felt rin lips touch hers, it was the first time anyone had kiss her. kairi had kinda like it having the feeling of warm bliss. but she was not sell on having a romance." never do that again!" she yells

saturday~
kairi was asleep in her big bed at her family mansion but soon the maids wake her up and force her to dress up in a pink dress and a pink ribbion in her hair. kairi sigh as she got her breakfast and sat in the dinning room with her family: her little brother, sister and her parents. " kairi, because you are our daring we have hire a personal sevent to your side" her father said
" like a baby-sitter , i'm 15!"
" no, dad hire a boy and he's also around your age" her mom said
suddenly the door bell ring echo
" i'm going to go that" one of maids yells and open the door  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:24 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

kairi blush as she felt rin lips touch hers, it was the first time anyone had kiss her. kairi had kinda like it having the feeling of warm bliss. but she was not sell on having a romance." never do that again!" she yells

saturday~
kairi was asleep in her big bed at her family mansion but soon the maids wake her up and force her to dress up in a pink dress and a pink ribbion in her hair. kairi sigh as she got her breakfast and sat in the dinning room with her family: her little brother, sister and her parents. " kairi, because you are our daring we have hire a personal sevent to your side" her father said

Rin was at the door and when the maid open the door he smiled at her and walked right on in. he then followed the maid to the dining room where the family was once he got there he bowed and said " Good morning my name is Rin Yakana how may i be of help " he said with a soft smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:36 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

saturday~

Rin was at the door and when the maid open the door he smiled at her and walked right on in. he then followed the maid to the dining room where the family was once he got there he bowed and said " Good morning my name is Rin Yakana how may i be of help " he said with a soft smile

"Rin!!?" she said nevously and fake dropped her plate on the floor " i get it" she yells as she plan a way to sneak to her bedroom
"yes gentleman, i like you to be a personal servant to my princess " her father said
" wait what?!" kairi yells to herself pounding her head against the table creating a loud bam  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:59 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

saturday~

"Rin!!?" she said nevously and fake dropped her plate on the floor " i get it" she yells as she plan a way to sneak to her bedroom
"yes gentleman, i like you to be a personal servant to my princess " her father said
" wait what?!" kairi yells to herself pounding her head against the table creating a loud bam

Rin looked at her and said " are you ok Miss Kairi " he said going over to her he then lifted up her head and put his on her to check her temperature he then said " Miss Kairi you feel hot you should go lay down and i will take you to your room " he said picking her up and carrying her to her room  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:49 am
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

saturday~

Rin looked at her and said " are you ok Miss Kairi " he said going over to her he then lifted up her head and put his on her to check her temperature he then said " Miss Kairi you feel hot you should go lay down and i will take you to your room " he said picking her up and carrying her to her room

as she got carry to her room by rin "let me down!"she protested but soon gave up knowing the rin wasn't go to. when they got to her huge and somewhat princess type bedroom, he lay her bed, she quickly close her bed catrten she had around the bed like you see on real old bed to create privacy and sat alone until she blushed " why me? what you want to have job, rin? she asks loud so rin would be able to here  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:28 am
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

saturday~

as she got carry to her room by rin "let me down!"she protested but soon gave up knowing the rin wasn't go to. when they got to her huge and somewhat princess type bedroom, he lay her bed, she quickly close her bed catrten she had around the bed like you see on real old bed to create privacy and sat alone until she blushed " why me? what you want to have job, rin? she asks loud so rin would be able to here

Rin sat down in a chair next to the bed and said " i need a job because i dont have any parents of my own so i have to have money to stay in my apartment " he said looking at her threw the screen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:29 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

saturday~

Rin sat down in a chair next to the bed and said " i need a job because i dont have any parents of my own so i have to have money to stay in my apartment " he said looking at her threw the screen

"and my parents pay alot.." she continue his sentance and open the sceen to see him more and she sit on the edge of the bed " sorry rin for the lost"she sigh  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:45 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

"and my parents pay alot.." she continue his sentance and open the sceen to see him more and she sit on the edge of the bed " sorry rin for the lost"she sigh

Rin looked at her and said " its alright i never really knew them i was little when they died i was raised by my sister and now that she is at college i decided i was old enough to take care of my self so i left got my self an apartment and a job here " he said looking at her  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:02 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

Rin looked at her and said " its alright i never really knew them i was little when they died i was raised by my sister and now that she is at college i decided i was old enough to take care of my self so i left got my self an apartment and a job here " he said looking at her

" but how did you know my dad was hiring, have you been staking me?" she asks because she told her whole soccer team about the new job and no one else.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:28 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

" but how did you know my dad was hiring, have you been staking me?" she asks because she told her whole soccer team about the new job and no one else.

" no my sister works for you dad and she said to him that i needed a job and thats how i got this job " he said looking out the window next to the bed he then looked at her and said " well Miss Kairi im at you service " he said smiling at her  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:32 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

" no my sister works for you dad and she said to him that i needed a job and thats how i got this job " he said looking out the window next to the bed he then looked at her and said " well Miss Kairi im at you service " he said smiling at her

" well now that i'm your boss i have right to know why you kiss me a couple days ago without my permission ?"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:43 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

" well now that i'm your boss i have right to know why you kiss me a couple days ago without my permission ?"

" well that easy because i love you " he said smiling at her  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces