Aristocrat In Pink

User Image
                TheAristocratSays:
                emotion_kirakira

Thank you so much~!
                It's for the Gaia Ball thingy, hehe~! >///<

I love your avatar, aswell~!

User Image User Image

Thanks! But it's nothing compared to yours.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:03 pm
Empirical

It usually depends on the game. Sometimes it takes about a week [KH3D] or a few months, or years even. ^^;  

ryoochibi

Bloodsucker

10,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

delicatedisarray

Shy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:46 pm
I take forever to finish a game. Just checked my steam account and I have 248 hours invested in one game of Skyrim!

I'm really bad about following story lines. I HAVE to check behind every corner, in every box, etc. On top of that I'm a massive in game hoarder. You never know when an item might end up being important!

I also love achievements. So once I've finally gotten around to beating a game a start a new one so I can get all the achievements!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:14 pm
You know that game Oblivion? Well, I just put it into the disk drive and started playing it again, and well, I have had it since the day after it came out, and I'm still not done with it. Oh, I'm done with the main story from Oblivion and even Shivering Isles, but I haven't done all the side quests. Maybe I never will...

Oh! And thanks for inviting me here, whoever invited me. :3  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Empirical

Ruthless Autobiographer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:09 pm
delicatedisarray

Good luck on Skyrim. I don't play it though, I know it will be a dangerous time-suck (it's a compliment).

I mostly did the achievements just to beat my brother's high scores. Love the satisfaction of being in a non-existent competition.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:42 pm
Nowadays I generally play for no more than 2 hours at a time. Then I'll go a few days without playing, then come back to it.

One time recently I spent 4 hours on Mana Khemia 2 while my mom was on the computer. But I think I was sitting funny; it was shortly after that when one of the joints in my back started acting up. So now I'm a little paranoid about going back to my game. Stupid! Just sit up straight next time. Sheesh. xp

Getting old sucks, kids... crying  

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:45 pm
idk it depends. if its a game im excited about/new ill play it for many hours. probably from when i wake to when i sleep. if its somthing else ill play it for a few hours. for zomg i got my goal so im playing it as much as possible. that could be over 16 hours lol just depends what day it is or what i gotta do that day  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:39 am
Now? Maybe I get about an hour or two a week in.

I think I've put the most hours, ever, into Skyrim over this past summer, though. :'3 (over 20 hours in one sitting)

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

DedicatedLady

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:41 pm
Well longest game to finish that would be Final Fantasy 13, which I am still playing and sadly I have had it now for like 2 years -_-

Anyways I usually play about 2 hours on a game before I get mad that I am either not leveling up or beating some boss level razz

Meh it is what it is :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:57 am
Alice Madness Returns took me 4 days to complete. I spent a few hours per gameplay. longest game to finish is FF13....X___x i think nuff said there.  

Double Boubble

Bashful Giver

7,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:10 pm
Months, to years. I don't finish many games unless it's a Hidden Object. Those take me about 5 and more hours to complete.

I'm in no way a hardcore gamer. I'd rather spend my days writing or doing something artistic. So it takes me a very long time. Then I'll buy another or get distracted by some deep story I'm doing with other people and forget that I have yet to solve the game.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:38 pm
Psykfall

Assassin's Creed series all the way!!! :3

But I think the longest one I've played would be part of the Disgaea series.  

bloodrose26

Blessed Genius

Suffering Pheonix

Questionable Saint

13,875 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:41 pm
Must you ask u.u  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:11 pm
I am a hard core gamer. I will play 72 hours straight at a game.
Longest game to finish was Final Fantasy 12 I played the game for 3 months straight between working 32 to 40 hours, going to school full time and doing homework and house work.
I found nearly all the secrets out and busted several myths about the game having different ending. Actually played it two more times afterwards to try and get the alternate endings following what the instructions stated.
I would say that I spent nearly 3 - 4 hours a day when i did sleep sleeping and the rest of my free time at the game. I would play from midnight until 6 or 7 am and than go to school and than work and than home and than homework and than a nap and than the game. It was my life.

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:19 pm
Bloorigard2
You know that game Oblivion? Well, I just put it into the disk drive and started playing it again, and well, I have had it since the day after it came out, and I'm still not done with it. Oh, I'm done with the main story from Oblivion and even Shivering Isles, but I haven't done all the side quests. Maybe I never will...

Oh! And thanks for inviting me here, whoever invited me. :3

That is a fun game. I have not played that in a long time. Should go back to play it again and actually finish it. Between the ex-husband and him taking the game system it was on and having to get the new one and all that I never got done with the game.

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff