Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Can't get no love from Gaia. TAT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:28 pm
Giesta
Thanks, heart I would myself rather have children after marriage than before it is just easier and makes more sense to me.

And besides to me sex is for couples that are married to allow them to become closer to each other afterwards. 3nodding

Ill try to keep my head firmly attached, Wink ^8* Wink.

I hold the very same principles. surprised Call me old-fashioned, but that's the way I view sex, too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:13 am
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Thanks, heart I would myself rather have children after marriage than before it is just easier and makes more sense to me.

And besides to me sex is for couples that are married to allow them to become closer to each other afterwards. 3nodding

I hold the very same principles. surprised Call me old-fashioned, but that's the way I view sex, too. 3nodding

I hope to find someone some day who has similar views as well, maybe one day. 3nodding  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:10 am
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I hope to find someone some day who has similar views as well, maybe one day. 3nodding

Me, too. xp I really dream about that since here, it seems that morals and common sense have been done away with. I seem to be the only young person in town who's NOT sleeping around and having babies with random men. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:34 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Me, too. xp I really dream about that since here, it seems that morals and common sense have been done away with. I seem to be the only young person in town who's NOT sleeping around and having babies with random men. rolleyes

3nodding And with me guys seem to believe they have some right and privalige to sleep with everyone they can which is sad when being here there should be more Honor and Intelligence.  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:57 pm
Giesta
3nodding And with me guys seem to believe they have some right and privalige to sleep with everyone they can which is sad when being here there should be more Honor and Intelligence.

I think that having morals and good, strong values is a good indicator of the maturity level of an individual---ESPECIALLY a guy!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:04 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I think that having morals and good, strong values is a good indicator of the maturity level of an individual---ESPECIALLY a guy!

I would agree to many guys are only worried about how many ladies or such they have in their lifetime and bragging about them and how many times and such stupidity. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:25 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I would agree to many guys are only worried about how many ladies or such they have in their lifetime and bragging about them and how many times and such stupidity. sweatdrop

I hear ya. I teach at a boys school and that's all I hear, "I did this girl and I like that one, but she's not falling for my swag." rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:27 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I hear ya. I teach at a boys school and that's all I hear, "I did this girl and I like that one, but she's not falling for my swag." rolleyes

sweatdrop Was the same thing I seemed to hear all the time in High School since most of the classes I took or had to take had Football guys in them. sweatdrop

One thing is it seems to me kids are not as discrete as they used to be after having sex with someone they tell everyone the moment they can anymore. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:49 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

sweatdrop Was the same thing I seemed to hear all the time in High School since most of the classes I took or had to take had Football guys in them. sweatdrop

One thing is it seems to me kids are not as discrete as they used to be after having sex with someone they tell everyone the moment they can anymore. sweatdrop

YEAH! They brag about their exploits so openly, even in front of their female teachers! I was shocked when they did that the first few times but now, I use my sarcasm to deal with them. xp My tongue can cut!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:53 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

YEAH! They brag about their exploits so openly, even in front of their female teachers! I was shocked when they did that the first few times but now, I use my sarcasm to deal with them. xp My tongue can cut!

3nodding Good, they do need a bit of silencing they shouldnt be openly talking about stuff that personal in my opinion I dont know about the ladies but I doubt they do the same thing with other ladies at least not shouting it out for everyone to hear. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:59 pm
Giesta
3nodding Good, they do need a bit of silencing they shouldnt be openly talking about stuff that personal in my opinion I dont know about the ladies but I doubt they do the same thing with other ladies at least not shouting it out for everyone to hear. sweatdrop

Well, each year, the school takes in around 10-15 girls for A-levels since the principal thinks that having girls in the higher forms will make the older boys settle down and behave, but so far, the girls have become the problem--- with many of them sleeping around indiscriminately with the guys in their classes, and these same guys brag about what they do with them EVEN IN FRONT OF THEM (the girls)!!! eek The girls take it in stride, and laugh about it. rolleyes *sigh*

Because of this crap, the principal has taken in only a handful of girls this year.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:02 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Well, each year, the school takes in around 10-15 girls for A-levels since the principal thinks that having girls in the higher forms will make the older boys settle down and behave, but so far, the girls have become the problem--- with many of them sleeping around indiscriminately with the guys in their classes, and these same guys brag about what they do with them EVEN IN FRONT OF THEM (the girls)!!! eek The girls take it in stride, and laugh about it. rolleyes *sigh*

Because of this crap, the principal has taken in only a handful of girls this year.

Sigh............Facepalm these days the kids just are not what they used to be. sweatdrop

Hope it helps this time, maybe it will but guys often find ways as do the girls. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:05 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Sigh............Facepalm these days the kids just are not what they used to be. sweatdrop

Hope it helps this time, maybe it will but guys often find ways as do the girls. sweatdrop

I know they will. The school doesn't supervise that particular block since they are the oldest kids there (ages 17-22) and so the staff hardly ever ventures there except for classes, and once class is done, the teachers leave immediately to go up to the staff room. 3nodding I've been trying to get the principal to make those kids move out of that building and to switch with some other age group, but he keeps fighting against the idea. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:07 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I know they will. The school doesn't supervise that particular block since they are the oldest kids there (ages 17-22) and so the staff hardly ever ventures there except for classes, and once class is done, the teachers leave immediately to go up to the staff room. 3nodding I've been trying to get the principal to make those kids move out of that building and to switch with some other age group, but he keeps fighting against the idea. rolleyes

That sucks, they just seems to be constant in this arnt they?

They do need supervision and if it doesnt stop thier parental supervision would maybe stop it but it wont happen either because parents would they come after the school likely asking "Why is this being allowed to happen with our children?"  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:28 am
So how did you get friend-zoned by gaia?  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games