Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:31 pm
(No... it just seems that you put most of your focus on the rp you and Zelly are in together... Zelly kinda does this too...)

"Thrills you say? Well maybe I can make that heart of yours beat like a stampede of flaming bulls." Nick said with a sort of smirk, taking another sip of wine. "I have a wild side to this more tasteful side myself. I have to keep my canine instincts golden by doing something crazy." He told her, one of his canine teeth poking out from his mouth slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:57 pm
{The roleplays you and I are in are both of the experimental nature. I wanted to try a yandere romance RP for once, something I almost never get the chance to try, and the other one we're in is the yuri genre. It is nothing against you what-so-ever. These are just outside of my familiar comfort zone. That doesn't mean that I'm disinterested in them.}

Nicholas was clearly just trying to impress her by making such claims. Her kind of crazy never truly realized just how mad they were, taking their twisted affections as something entirely normal. Still, Dolly was having fun and she'd still play along for the moment being. "That depends. What kind of crazy are you talking about?" she asked, clearly amused by the conversation as a whole.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:35 pm
(Oh... I'm sorry for thinking that you didn't care as much... I'm really really sorry!)

"Well, me and some other Inu's go out together on some nights and spar. The one who wins gets to choose who's buying the drinks for the group." He said, recalling what he does. "Lets see... I've won a few times... but if I don't win I'm usually the one who gets stuck buying the drinks since they all know how great I am at choosing getting the drinks." He said with a laugh. "If you'd like, we're having a spar tomorrow night. Maybe you could join and enjoy the show. It's pretty fun to watch actually." He offered.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:07 am
{If you see me stop posting in all but one roleplay, chances are, I'm either really distracted or I'm heading to bed soon. If I post at all when I'm disadvantaged, like not on the computer, it will be in the RP that comes easiest.

As for this one and the other, I've been trying to put more quality into these posts. But as you can see by reading those hunks of s**t, 'trying' is the key word here. >.<}

"If you can find me again after tonight, I'll consider it." Dolores replied with a smirk. She never really stayed in one place for too long unless she had something or someone to keep her occupied. Sometimes she would find a lover and leave the very day after, without even so much as a word goodbye.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:32 pm
"Well then I'll have to use my natural tracking skills to find you then." Nick said back with a smile, finishing off his wine. "Oh! Tomorrow afternoon there's also a huge wine tasting party that I'm invited too. I'm allowed to bring a guest as well." He suggested, trying to find ways he could keep her with him for the time being.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:42 pm
{Do you think a RP that is modled like an RPG but without the math would go well?}

"If you can find me tomorrow with your natural tracking skills I'll go." Dolly teased, a broad grin forming upon her lips. She was enjoying this little game she played, enjoying the feeling of toying with this man who so obviously held interest in her. She wanted to see how far she could go before he lost interest, or showed signs of being the kind of crazy that she was looking for.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:49 pm
"I'll take that as a challenge!" Nicholas barked, excited for the chase tomorrow just to find her. He liked Dolly. She was beautiful and a fun girl to be around with. If only he knew that he would be changed by her so much... "Care for another drink?" He offered, giving a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:04 pm
"Good, because that's how I intended it." Dolly smirked. She was starting to like this one. He was like a cute, cheerful little puppy. If she kept him around, all she would need to do is train him to bite on command. Bonus points if he kept that gentlemanly demeanor. Of course, Dolly was vastly underestimating how such a train of thought could hurt her. The impudent doll almost thought herself immortal. Whether or not she would mature out of it has yet to be seen...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:36 pm
Nicholas smiled, his canines showing as he tail wagged happily. He kept drinking more wine as he spent his time with Dolly, slowly but surely starting to get a little tipsy. The way you could tell if he was getting drunk if his dog ears started to twitch here and there and he would occasionally hiccup. It's strange for him though, being a connoisseur of wines to actually start getting drunk though. It was all just to please Dolly, to keep her with him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:41 pm
Dolly, of course, had stopped drinking after her first glass of wine. She stayed for awhile, chatting and playing around with Nicholas' head before discovering that many people were starting to leave or go home. The festival was slowing down, it seemed, and she didn't like to stick around when a party was starting to die. "It's getting rather late. I've had fun, but I should be off to bed soon."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:04 pm
O-oh that's right. Well I'll try to catch you tomorrow to join me. Thank you for taking your time to stay and chat." Nicholas told her, his ear twitching more as he finished his last cup of wine.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:50 pm
"It was my pleasure." With that, she headed off at a casual pace, her eyes locked onto the stars as she wandered through the streets in search of an inn to take her in for the night.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Nicholas heading out himself, walking home as he thought of Dolly. He wanted to be hers, wanted to be by her side forever. She lured him in and he wasn't going to back away now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:04 pm
Dolly, being the mutch more emotionally detatched when it came to relationships, thought only barely of the man she just met - imagining him as but a new plaything to pass the time with and nothing more. (Dolly hadn't spent enough time around him to see his true potential, after all.) She chose to focus her train of thought on more immediate matters, like what she wanted for dinner before heading to bed. Also, might I break the fourth wall to say my GOD she is such a b***h. (And I want MOAR. Amusing b***h moments, I mean. Ooh! Also an amusing pun, well, almost, considering Nicholas' species and all. )

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:00 pm
Nicholas, still rather tipsy, decided he should grab a bite before heading home. He headed to a quaint soup shop that was owned by one of his good friends from childhood. "Hey there Nick!" He said with a smile. "Looks like your a bit drunk there. The usual right?" He asked, Nicholas sitting down on the stool and nodded. "Yea. I had a but too much wine today at the party. I met a girl there and I couldn't let her leave so I kept drinking just so we could talk." He said, his ears still twitching. "I girl aye? You gonna let her put on the collar?" He asked him. "Maybe..." The collar his friend was talking about was like a regular dog collar. In Nick's family, whoever the inu wants to be with forever, they give the other the collar, which they kiss and put on the inu's neck. It seemed degrading in a way, but that's how they were.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff