Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Good Morning, Halloween! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:22 pm
Mac made sure to be on his heaviest weight for the time being. There was nothing more fun than being a dead weight, really. He was gonna sit in on the class anyway, but this was was so much more fun!

"Oh good, you got that ne'er-do-well to finally attend a class!" Mac struggled in his ropes, but only to be able to clap for his new favourite teacher.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 pm
"What the hell do you mean finally? I probably go to more classes than you do," Shun hissed at the other Reaper. He certainly hadn't seen Mac in a few of the more recent ones that had sprung up.

He looked over the guy for a moment, then scoffed.

"What are you, high or something?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:26 pm
Okay scratch that, Mac moved his arms enough to cover his ears and hum loudly until Shun was off the subject of class. Seriously, how did that boil even get on the subject in the first place? Weird boil was weird.

"On life, man. On life." And then he gestured to the open bag of colourful candies in his jacket pocket. "These helped too~"

"SO! Join my band?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 pm
"I've lived a few centuries more than you, boil, but you look decades older than me with that lovely smile of yours," Professor Poppins laughed, 'releasing' the invisible rope. Looking at the other boil, she winked, "I've tasted more Joy than you have tasted Fear. I have my ways! You have my permission to keep him from leaving, through whatever means necessary~ Ah, youth is so lovely!"

Can't tell if she was joking, best to take her seriously.

"Lovely poems though, both of you," She added, before turning to the two students who were here first, "And are you two lovebirds-" Tro didn't deny it, "-ready to share? Or would you rather keep your poems private?"

Pales
Huni Pi

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:30 pm
Shun didn't reply to the professor. He just continued to glare at her, wondering what the hell was with her. Given her instructions, he decided he did not like this teacher. Though, he soon glanced to Mac, where he then face palmed. He was high. Sugar high.

Great.

"Since when did you get a Jacking Band? And I won't join it." he hissed sharply. He guessed that Mac had overheard him playing guitar at some point but...

"I don't play publicly."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:37 pm
"Hey, thanks Teach! You're awesome!" Mac grinned his bestest, widest grin at the Professor, before turning a glare filled with all sorts of evil at Shun. Oh yes, he had the Teacher's permission to keep him here. If he left, well, he'd have her permission to run and, uh, collect him.

As it stood Mac just scooched his chair closer and linked arms with the Grim, grinning away on his sugar high.

"Your mouth says no but I'm sure you wanna hit things." Because that made all sorts of sense.

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Apparently being high also made Mac make absolutely no sense.

"Hit things? I'm not sure what kind of guitar you play but I don't hit things when I use it," he hissed.

Unless Mac was just stupid and mistook a guitar for drums.

That was possible in Shun's mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:08 pm
"Clearly, you've never had fun with an instrument." Mac nodded sagely, still holding onto the Grim's arm. "Didn't you see the signs everywhere for the Battle of the Bands?" Complete with tone that said are you stupid, like srsly stupid?!  

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:15 pm
Shun let out a huff.

"I've had other priorities than to pay attention fliers for frivolous events."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:59 pm
Oh good, two more students! Tro's initial hopes of having the attention drawn elsewhere was quickly bolstered as they made something of a spectacle of themselves. But just as quickly these hopes were dashed when the professor once again turned her sights on the horse monster and the Engraver.

Awkwardly, the tikbalang stood, looking distinctly uncomfortable. Despite this, he recited in a strong, clear voice that didn't betray his nerves, "How now, Brown Cow." And quickly sat back down.

Pales

Dragain

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:18 pm
Lattice said nothing when it was insinuated that she and Petro were a couple even as she took her goodie bag from Petro gently and began to get out the few odds and ends she felt she could use comfortably and then she seemed to lapse into a thoughtful silent before she scribbled down the poem and then recited it not seeming to mind the newcomers into the 'talk'.

"Pink is the color, a floating color, my friend I found her." she recited for everyone to hear. It was a Haiku about Lizzy and the time she attached a small vial of ink to an eyephone for her.

"...Petro? What is a lovebird?" She asked suddenly.

Huni Pi

Dragain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:42 pm
((ooc: using phone XP forgive errors))

The tikbalang was visibly relieved that his attemp at a poem had not garnered any snide snickers or blatant mockimg. He would be lying if he said he wasn't anticipating any, if only because that had been the usual response back home from some of his Clansmen. Needless to say it usually ended with black eyes and bloodied lips. Huh, maybe he should amend his poem to include that as a passage of sorts?

But then Lattice recited her poem and that had the horse monster's full attention. He beamed at her as she sat down, "Pink's a nice color." Seemed like he didn't realize whom the Engraver was referring to.

"Lovebird's this type'v bird that mates for life. Known to die pining after their mate'v one dies early." Was the symbolism lost on Tro? Maybe. Maybe not. He just preferred to go for the more literal aspect of things.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm
Professor Poppins did not even try to hide her laughter at Petro's poem, although the boil also received a nod of acknowledgement and a smile; to be honest, she was pretty impressed! Well, she was pretty impressed with everyone in the class-

"I know that it's not always easy share your poem, so thank you all for doing that! What confident youths this school has!" Her smile widened as she turned back to face the projector screen. She clapped once, and the visuals changed, "Now, that was a very lovely haiku about pink! However, today, we're going to do a different type of poem called a Cinquain, inspired by the haiku. It has many, many forms, but we're going to do a very basic one made up of a 5-line stanza with 1, 2, 3, 4, 1 stresses or words. Usually, but not always, the first line is a word that is the topic, the second are two adjectives to describe the topic, the third are three verbs or action words, the fourth are four words to sort of tie it together, and the last line is one word that sums up the topic. This example was done by a mirror ghost ghoul from another school.

Toilet.
Hard, cold.
Sitting, splashing, flushing.
Ah, that felt good.
Business."

She had started to laugh again, although like before, it was not unkind laughter; she liked the funny poems as much as she liked the serious ones.

Pales
Huni Pi
Enoh Love
Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 pm
"Ah, I see, I am not sure what that has to do with anything, thank you." She said softly to Petro. When complimented about her Haiku the Engraver actually smiled a little as a small tinge of color touched at her cheek. She'd been praised. She loved praise!

Not that she ever, ever lacked praise. Her humility got the better of her as she murmured, "I am sure there are others much better," like the ones earlier. Such as Petro. He gave a nice poem about a brown cow.

As the next bit of poetry was explained to her she gave a thoughtful pause and then she wrote and recited her next one:

"Sister
Talented, lovely.
Twin, Curious, Playful.
She part of me.
Forever.
"

Then there was a pause. She liked this! The next one she wrote but didn't recite:

"Guardian.
Watching, looming.
Vigilant, caring, forgiving.
He watches my paper. Petro is my confidant.
Naughty. Dear One"

She drew a small inky circle and a couple of spirals. Yes, Petro. She felt you looming. Saw your tattoo moving closer. The Engraver crossed out 'watches my paper' line and replaced it with what she truly felt and did the same thing with the last line. Despite Lattice didn't let it break her focus as she wrote one down for Freya as well.

"Gentle.
Loving, daring.
Precious, teaching, kissing.
She is my friend.
Strength."

Again she didn't recite these. These would be given to their counterpart.

Huni Pi

Dragain

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:42 pm
"Dear Jack you're a stick in the mud, Buddy!" Mac shook his head in a totally disapproving way, as though Shun was a child that had just severely disappointed him. All of the disapprovals.

Petro and Needle-Armed-Ghoul's poems received a WHOOPing cheer and a happy clap, and thankfully for Shun class seemed to start again. That took him off the hook as Mac tilted his head to give his new poem some thought.

Shun.
Boring. Sourpuss.
Glaring. Frowning. Stabbing.
All the srsface things.
Stubborn.

And then he sat back and grinned like the idiot he was. Without letting go of Shun's arm.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff