Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forever In Disguises. [Aeirwen & Shattered Catastrophe] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:26 am
User ImageLike a butterfly...xxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxx...emerging from the cocoon....

•·.·Miss Candice Anderson·.·•

"You know Sal, I saw him again." Candice stuff her mouth, filling it with fries and ice cream as she chewed, the sweet and salty taste mixing up in her mouth. With all this food on the table she sat at with Sally, one would wonder how she kept her body in good shape.

"You saw who again?"

"That guy, the you know...the guy...the guy that..."
Candice was trying to find the words to say without making her look like a stalker, but no matter how she puts it, it would still sound the same. "The guy that lives in the door across mines."

Sally just stared at Candice before pushing her with her hand, laughing. "You stalker! What? You're smitten by him?"

"What?! No!"
Candice shook her head aggressively as she cutted her BLT sandwich into fours. "I'm just saying. You know how I've been saying that it seems like a whole bunch of guys are living in there but only one goes out each day? I'm starting to think it's the same guy. But I don't know, he's in a green suit most of the time...hmm... Today I saw him come home with a red suit and an air pilot hat. I heard him walking in the hallway earlier and knew it was him. If you listen, he has the same walking pattern."

Sally only stared at Candice before cracking up. "Hey, maybe he's a stripper who gives services! We should go knock on his door, who knows what he dresses up as in there. A fireman? Oh god...! Is he hot? Is he cute?"

Candice winced a little as she took a bite of a fourth, chewing before swallowing. There was something about the way he walked...it wasn't a bad thing but when it's him, she knows it's him. "I'll be honest, that Ace guy back at the salon has a face that looks like his..."

"Candy, you're crazy. The world is small, but the world ain't that small."

Candice only stared at her friend before giving a small smile. Maybe it is...maybe it is... The sound of a small tune alerted the two before Candice pulled out her phone, she made a face as she stared down at who it was. "Oh....Daddy...." Sally only quietly giggled as Candice flipped it open, "Hello, Daddy." She smiled, trying to sound as cheerful as possible. "Hey! How's my little birthday girl!" Candice paused a little before giving off a fake laugh. "Ha...ha...ha... Actually you're five days late, Daddy." "I am? I'm sorry, baby, I was away on business. Is there anything I can do to make it up?"

"Candice got drunk and had sex and got pregnant!"
Sally tried to hold in her giggles after yelling that into Candice's phone, but received a slap on the head and a shaking fists.

"No, it's okay, I'm good. Just hanging out with Sal, you know, the usual." "What was that? Aww, well, Candy Girl, I'm throwing a party tonight, you're welcomed to join?" Candice thought about it for a moment. She never really attended much of her father's parties, especially after elementary school, but... She covered up the phone. "Sal, you up for a party tonight?"

"Huh?" Sally gave a look of confusion before shaking her head. "No...I can't. I have a shift tonight." People who actually have real jobs...

Candice sighed and uncovered the phone, "I'll be there, Daddy, what time?" "Oh, tonight, probably around five." Candice looked over to the clock in the food court of the mall, it was about three right now. "But come now, I also have someone I want you to meet, and we have a gift for you too." "Someone you want me to meet?" Oh please don't be someone my age... "Yes, I think she's the one now." That's practically what you said with everyone else. "Anything I could get for my little girl while she's on her way?" Candice thought about it...even if she didn't have a job and she doesn't really like her father, she knows he cares somewhat...besides the fact that her father's rich. "No, maybe just a box of chocolate is good enough for me." "Alright, I'll see you, Darling." "See you, Daddy." "Daddy hasn't heard your voice for months, give Daddy a kiss." Candice laughed a little, almost wanting to cry. Just like the good ol' times when it was just him and her. "Alright." She gave a small smooching sound, kissing her phone. "I'll be there a.s.a.p." "Alright." She smiled a little and closed her phone.

"I guess you're busy tonight?" Sally laughed a little, "Save me some cake, alright?"

"Sure."

...beauty is just beginning...User ImagexxxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|
T H E || P E R F E C T || P E R F E C T I O N I S T .

Buttoning up a light grey shirt while looking at his own reflection, he thought if he should go or not, being attacked by necessary ladies would be too suffocating. He shook his head at the thought as he was done buttoning up, now he was buttoning the wrist part of his sleeves. Neatly putting his shirt under his black suit pants, picking a dark red tie and tied it around his neck like a pro. Putting on a slim cut black blazer, dusting off any dust on his clothes. He walked to a table in the closet and picked out a perfume that had a rich smell to it, lastly, he went to the shoes section, and picked out a pair of black ones, it was shiny and elegant looking, the shoes of a powerful man. He looked like someone who couldn't be flirted away easily and intimidating. Once he was done. He got to his room and checked if anything was untidy or what, he ran his fingers through his soft raven hair, it went back into place like usual. He took his phone which was in his office, switched off his laptop and cleared his table back to how it was, neat. He walked out and to the door. He looked at the time and thought 'I might arrive just a tad bit late...I need to go to the gas station for my car...' He got out and left. Going to the basement picking out one of his cars, he had different cars for different personas except for Ace, he uses a cab.

He picked out his sports carand left quickly to buy gas and when he was done, he drove fast to the party like a pro.

S E E x H I M ? x Y E A H . . x T H A T xG U Y xT H E R E...

Y E A H . . .

D O N ' T x M E S S x W I T H x T H E x P E R F E C T I O N I S T .

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Candice stepped around in her father's mini mansions, one of the many ones he owned. Unlike the other ones, even if some of them are actual mansions, this was the original home, the house she grew up in. She gently laid a hand on a rail of the grand stair case that was being blocked off. The main hall was behind the stair case where the party would be. It's been a while, a very long while... "May I take your things to your room, Miss Candice."

"It's still there?"
Candice turned, surprised as she handed the butler her things.

He only nodded and winked before bowing and going up the stairs, turning into one wing as a charming middle aged man and a woman came from the other wing. "Now there's my little girl, you got your hair cut? Malory, this is Candice." He lead the...quite beautiful, actually...woman, dressed elegantly, down the flight of steps to Candice. "Candice, this is Malory." Candice watched her father as he gave this 'Malory' woman a quick peck on the cheek. How old is she...?

Candice looked around awkwardly before giving a shy smile, "It's nice to meet you."

"And I can say the same thing too, you look beautiful!"
Candice was a little shocked when her cheeks were being pinched, it hurt like heck but Candice laughed hesitantly, trying not to make a scene about it. "I heard that your twenty first birthday just past not to long ago! I'm sorry we had to miss it!"

"Oh no, it's not a problem."
Candice laughed and grinned cheerfully. I wouldn't want any of you two to see it anyways... Flashbacks of her dancing on the counter of the bar ran through her mind... "It's good to see you, Daddy." She gave quick pecks on her father's cheeks before standing around awkwardly.

"Well, we got you a present anyways. I picked it out since your father didn't know what to buy." Candice watched as Malory pulled out a jewelry box from her tiny little party bag.

"Oh, you didn't have to." Candice smiled watching as Malory opened the black box to reveal a diamond collar...

Candice only stared at it in shock... She spent my father's money on this...? Well, not like it mattered since money was never a problem for her father anyways but... "Diamond's are a girl's best friend." Malory smiled as she pulled out the necklace, pulling it around Candice's neck, clipping it. "When I saw your pictures, I just knew that this would look magnificent on you. I didn't think you'd cut your beautiful long hair but don't you look even lovelier?" Candice only stared at her father as Malory smiled, inspecting Candice.

"Oh, look at that, I can't believe that there are guests arriving early. Why don't you two get to know each other a little better." Candice watched as her father laid his hands and their shoulders before rushing off behind them to greet early guests.

"Come along, Darling." Candice stared back at her father as Malory pulled her over to the main hall. "I heard a lot about you from your father, like how versatile you were in college that you couldn't decide between art and music. I think it's wonderful for a woman to have many talents."

Candice turned her head back to Malory as they entered the main hall. "Y-yes..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Arriving at the Mini mansion, he drove through the gates and saw how many people arriving, he sighed saying "I'm not late, I'm right on time. When all of the people are arriving too..." his eyes moved towards a group of women going out their cars, seems they were on a convoy. They were fixing themselves first but his car driving past theirs caught their attention, a sport car could mean that the person inside is young, they walked slowly to the entrance to see who was going to go out the car.. He sighed and parked his car that was reserved for him. He got out, not wanting to waste his time, he unlocked his car and his eyes shifted to th women, who were now really staring at him, eventhough it was quite dark, they could see his attractiveness in the dark.

"Dibs on the delicious guy" They said to eachother but ended up having a thought of just sharing him. Marc looked away and made his way to the door where Mr.Anderson was. People stared at him, wondering who he was. His serious expression only added more into his sexiness. Even married women couldn't help but be attracted, and the husbands would understand. Marc arrived at the person greeting everyone who arrived. "Mr.Anderson. Nice to see you again, its been a while since I last saw you." When her replied with saying his name. Others were shocked, recognizing his name right away, he was the owner of the many of the country's trademarks, and people thought he would be some old guy...but hes so young and extremely intimidating.

Y E A H . . .

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:33 pm

"Yes, yes it has." The older man smiled and looked over to the young ladies that fawned over his young guest and chuckled, "I'm not surprised
that you'd capture so much attention for such a young and handsome lad. I'll have to introduce my daughter to you sometime later this evening."
He
shook hands with Marc before guesting with his arm inside. "Please, enjoy your evening."

~*~*~*~*~

"Your father talks so much about you, he said when you were just a little girl, you had very many dreams. Big dreams to be exact." Candice only
smiled and nodded, going with the flow as she followed Malory around, casually greeting guests from time to time.

"Yes, I did." Heads turned their way at the girl who was dressed quite differently rather than the other ladies who were attending in their fancy
cocktail dresses. "I started off in college, majoring in music. I wanted to become a singer. But then I become fond of visual art and wanted to
illustrate for children's books."

"Oh, that's so sweet of you."
Malory waved patted Candice's hand as they roamed around the room.

Candice only smiled to the faces that looked her way but they both stop as soon as a young man's face turned to look at her before taking a double take
and spitting out his drink at her, causing a scene...

Candice only stared in shock...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Marc. smirked when he said how it wasn't shocking for him to capture that much attention, but when he said he was going to introduce to his daughter then he raised an eyebrow thinking 'He has a daughter?.....no wait, I think I've heard that he does have one..'

He nodded as he was told to go inside. He walked inside and looked around, but saw people staring at one direction, he looked and saw Malice. His eyes narrowed, he coudln't beleive it. He looked around, he had to get to her and catch her, so he could end all of his fake personas and all. But then heard a splashing sound and people gasping. He looked at what it was, and saw a guy with a dirty jaw and clothes. Marc could only wince to see it, he was disgusted. He shook his head looked back at Malice but then noticed the person beside her, his eyes widen.

'Are you fu*king kidding me?!? Shes that girl from the salon! Crap....okay I know I have people who I talk with with different personas, but they never notice. But this girl...I really have a feeling I should avoid her!....and shes with Malice......wait...then she has direct connection with her...but still, I have a feeling I should avoid her...'

He looked around and thought 'If only I can get to that psycho....but shes with that woman. Egh...She won't notice....but I have a really bad feeling...'

Y E A H . . .

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:09 pm

"Oh, Dear! Are you alright?" Candice stood there, trying to muster up a smile but she felt rather ticked off inside at the guy while Malory used a
handkerchief to wipe her face.

"I am so sorry, Miss. But you were so beautiful, I couldn't believe my eyes." Candice shook her hands dry a little, laughing. "It was an accident, I'll pay for
your dry cleaning. I am so sorry."

Candice only shook her head and laughed. "No worries, it's just a little water." She stopped Malory and smiled, trying to look as kind as possible.
She'd ruin her father's image if she were to break hell loose all over the hall. "I'll just be going to the ladies room, if you don't mind."

"No, please."

"I'll go with you."
Candice turned with Malory, having small chat about what just happened until Candice noticed Malory giving a malicious stare at
someone. Candice turned her eyes to a young man in a very well made suit, she could smell his rich perfume as they passed by. But even so, just his
face look very familiar. She left the hall with Malory and walked with her to the near by restroom to clean herself up.

~*~*~*~*~

"I see that you're standing here by yourself." Mr. Anderson stood beside Marc. and looked around. "What makes me more surprised is that a young
man like you isn't conversing with the young ladies. Do you have a girl of your own?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

[OOC: *facepalm* After reading your post, I went back to your prev post and I just saw how he spat his drink ON HER lol agh too late xD Gonna go with the flow then]

Marc saw the two about to walk past him, he saw Malice staring at him, he replied by giving an extremely sharp stare. But when he saw how Candice was going to look at his way, he looked away. He could stop Malice, but he couldn't risk having his plans being revealed by Candice. Once he walked past them, people who were watching the two shifted their gazes to Marc. feeling the sudden attraction, they didn't notice him at first cause of the scene, he was actually fine when they didn't have their attention on him. He sighed through his nose and when he saw bunch of women trying to approach him, he was about to walk away, but then Mr.Anderson got to him, which got the girls to back off, it made Marc relieved.

"I have no intention of conversing with people I don't know. They know me, but I don't know them." He sighed as he put his hands in his pockets, looking anywhere but the girls who looked like they were undressing him with their eyes, girls could be scary at times."I'm starting to wonder why you hadn't invited the people who had met me"He chuckled a little. But when he asked if Marc had a girl of his own.

"I..uh...well, no...But do I need to? I don't see a reason to why I should have anyone....They'll just want me either cause of my looks, money or both. Being used if what I would want last, wait...no..It wouldn't even be in my want list." He sighed and said "So? Wheres this daughter you want to introduce to me? I should at least talk to someone other than you right?" When he first said he had a daughter, he didn't know why but he pictured a little girl, so he thought it would be okay if he talked to a little girl, at least she wouldn't have a dirty mind like the women around here.

Y E A H . . .

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:31 pm

(LOL!! It's cool. ;D)

"Oh that girl..." Mr. Anderson looked around, trying to spot his daughter, keeping in mind that she got a hair cut, "Where is she...?" She sighed and shrugged. "The youth these days... Well, we all start out as strangers at some point. It's good to be young, sometimes life can be too short, you know. Just find someone you can trust." He patted Marc.'s shoulder. "Where is that girl?"

~*~*~*~*~

Candice pulled on the top of her dress, rubbing it against her. It was unladylike but...it began to itch. It was wet after all. "Candice, Darling, it looks like it's time for me to go..." Candice looked over to Malory as she looked at her wristwatch. "Please tell Mathew I'm sorry I couldn't stay the night. I have an emergency. You have my phone number, call me if you need me." Malory gave Candice a quick kiss on the cheek before rushing out of the bathroom as Candice watched her leave.

Candice only shrugged and sighed at her reflection before leaving. She scurried around the stair case, wondering if she could go upstairs or something. "Are you looking for something, Miss Candice?" Candice paused as she turned her head, a maid stood there, smiling, ready to assist. "Miss Candice is wet, would Miss Candice like a new change of clothes?"

"Yes, please."

"Then please follow me."
The maid used her arm to gesture for her to go up the stairs before following after to allow Candice to follow. "Sir Anderson gets quite lonely at home and thinks of Miss Candice often. He even orders new clothes every year for every season just in case Miss Candice comes home." Candice raised her brows, a little surprised. "Miss Candice should start coming home more often to see Sir Anderson." The maid pulled a key out from her pockets and unlocked the door the stood at before revealing Candice's room, left just as it was when she first moved out. Everything was there, even her dolls that she played with when she was a little girl. The maid handed Candice the key and bowed, leaving Candice to look for herself.

Candice entered the room and looked around, thinking back on all her memories in this house. She looked down at the little picture frame, holding a picture of herself with a white rabbit. She always felt like she could be Alice from Alice in Wonderland...only thing is, she never fell into some hole because the house staff was always keeping an eye on her. Candice opened her walk in closet. Of everything, this was the only thing different. All her little clothes and little shoes turned into bigger clothes and bigger shoes fit for a grown woman. Candice smiled a little as she walked in, stripping herself of her current outfit, letting them drop to the ground.

~*~*~*~*~

Candice peeked her head back into her party room, looking for her father before awkwardly walking in with a new dress on. Everyone seemed to have gathered in little groups, having small conversations and Candice just didn't want to attract any attention at all, but she couldn't leave without a word...this was her father's welcome back party... She felt a little awkward and alone, but sighed a little, trying to sneak past people and just stare at the wall while getting something to drink, having no intentions of socializing.

"That girl is always disappearing at parties, rarely attending them." Mr. Anderson shook his head before turning it, seeing the back of a young woman with short hair. "There she is, that's my little girl." Mr. Anderson slapped Marc. on the back, pointing to the girl getting a glass of water. "Candice!"

Candice turned her head and only choked on her water before smiling at waving at her father. He waved her to go over to him and she only grinned, feeling reluctant since he was standing next to a young man. Hesitently, she walked over and smiled. "Hi, Daddy." She gave him a quick peck on the cheeks and kept her eyes adverted from the guy he was with.

"This is my daughter, Candice."

Candice looked up to smile, "Hello," before looking down again, smiling at the ground.

"She's a little shy, especially around handsome young lads like you." Candice's face froze, wanting to stomp on her father's foot.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Marc only nodded when he said stuff like people start from strangers and all, he didn't seem like he cared. He took a glass of wine while Mr.Anderson was looking around for his daughter. Marc is good with kids, so he doesn't get pissed off if they do small wrong things, he understands if they do this and that. He got back to Mr.Anderson, walking past the ladies and men who wanted to talk to him, but he was so intimidating, they just end up staring. He stood next to Mr.Anderson, with two glasses in his hands, he handed one to the man beside him, "Your usual favourite~" He chuckled as he sipped on the good wine while waiting for his daughter.

But was shocked when the man slapped his back, he just raised an eyebrow and smirked, But when he turned his head to look at this 'little girl' of his, he saw a familiar lady who he was supposed to avoid. He chocked a little and cleared his throat "Shes an adult." He looked at Mr.Anderson. He felt like walking away but it was too late, Candice was standing infront of him and he looked around avoiding eye contact. When she greeted him hello, He looked at her and just ended up staring at her, hes been with alot of women and hes had many experiences, But the lady infront of her just had the most breath taking eyes hes ever seen, and its not just her eyes, her herself was attractive. But when Mr.Anderson said how shes a little shy when around handsome young lads like him. He could almost let out an 'Are you kidding me?' chuckle cause from how she acted and yelled in the salon does not show that shes a shy girl.

He smirked and replied with his usual husky and deep voice "Good evening, Its a pleasure to meet you for the 'first' time" He bowed a little, but of course she was acting weird, so he just had to enter the word 'first' in his sentence. He was being paranoid inside despite looking as calm and handsome as heck in the outside. He was thinking if she had noticed he was Ace. He was also trying to remembering where else he'd seen her. He feels like hes seen her countless times before the salon incident, but he couldn't put a finger on it. The only thing he didn't want was to be left alone with this woman.

Y E A H . . .

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Mr. Anderson laughed when he heard Marc. state that Candice was an an adult while she nodded her head in acknowledgement. "Even if she is an adult, she's still my little princess. Where's Malory?"

"Oh, she left. She wanted me to tell you she was sorry, she had an emergency." Candice frowned and flushed, holding her head low. Yeah...she supposed it was a parent's job to embarrass their kids but...to call her little everything in front of others...

"Oh, that's a shame, well I guess it can't be helped. At least I got you!" Mr. Anderson jabbed Candice at her side, making her burst out with a laugh, being as ticklish as she was, before she slapped his hand, flushing from embarrassment. "I got you again!"

"Daddy! I'm not a little girl anymore!" "But you're still my little Candy Girl." "Daddy~!!"

Mr. Anderson laughed to himself. "At the very least, you're a lot more relaxed and at ease now." Candice stopped, thinking to herself. She did loosen up a little more before smiling and slapping her father on the arm. "Candice, this is one of my new partners, Marc. De Louis."

"The pleasure is mine."
First time? Candice only stared at him, liking to keep eye contact when in conversation, despite herself not wanting to socialize earlier, but she couldn't be rude now that her father was introducing someone to her. She just stared at him with a blank stare, already sure she knows his face. Then again, it was rude to stare so she looked to her father as he sipped a glass of wine, most likely Marc gave it to him. "Don't drink too much, alright Daddy?"

"Don't worry, Sweetie, I won't. Hey!"
Mr. Anderson looked as though he had a bright idea. "Since you're both young and single, why don't you give my daughter a try?" He lightly nudged Marc. with his elbow as Candice stared at him shocked, her mouth dropping open. "She can get rowdy sometimes, but I'm sure someone like you can handle her."

Candice waved her arms about, "No, Daddy! No!" She was loud, already capturing the attention of the party guests. "No! No! No! No! No!" She shook her head back and forth as her father laughed and tried to get her to calm down. "No way! No way! No way!"

"You can't tell me you've already gotten a boyfriend.... Have you?!!"
It's not hard to see where she got her big voice from. Mr. Anderson stared down at his daughter, shocked.

Candice only stared back up at him seriously.... "Yes...I already have one..." She lied...if that meant her father wouldn't try and set her up with anyone, yes... And she was sure with the scene they caused, no rich person would want such a noisy girl.

"But who??! When?? Call him up! I want to see if he's treating my Little Girl right!"

"No, Daddy...he's a....."
Candice wasn't sure what to say... There was only one guy that she truly liked...and his name was the only name she could think of... "...'Jack' arse in the night...if you know what I mean..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:58 am
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Marc just stayed silent when the father and daughter were conversing with eachother, he had a really small smile watching them, if only his parents were alive...Then that was teh moement he realised that he remembered how they were talking about a girl names Malory, he was pretty sure this Malory was Malice he thought 'That psycho bit*h! She got away! I should leave so I can catch up...' But before he did anything he got nudged by Mr.Anderson's elbow. Hearing what he just said, his thoughts of running off to catch his psycho sister, was long forgotten after that. He looked at the man beside him with widen eyes, "What????" then he was saying how a person like him could handle her, he thought 'IMPOSSIBLE! NEVER!! seeing how she was before she cut her hair, SHES OBVIOUSLY THE OPPOSITE OF ME! HECK! I don't even know how she survived living before!'

Hearing how Candice refuse like an insane person, he started to think just how much she hated him. Kinda new to it, since no one has ever hated him excluding his psycho sister. He sighed putting his glass down on the small table lear his leg. He listened to her refusing more and more, he felt like facepalming himself, but he just kept his composure. He didn't even know how to speak out his words between the duo. Until the topic boyfriend came up and she said she had one. He scoffed silently and thinking 'like hell you do. That Jack dude must have dumped you cause of how you were previously.'

He smirked knowing how she would be busted when Mr.Anderson asked her several question about her 'boyfriend' and how he told her to call him up and all. But she responded, she looked like she wasn't lying, either that or she was just good in acting in the moment. The moment she mentioned Jack. Marc went 'JACK?! I thought you got the new look to make him regret! and now I hear that the make over was pointless cause' "You got back with him???!" When he noticed how his thoughts got out through his mouth. His eyes widen and he had his fingers on his lips. He could swear that he felt like killing himself, he just blew his whole plans! He looked away and thought of how he was going to escape from this problem. Even in his pissed off expression he still looked attractive. He closed his eyes and clenched his jaws, looked back at Mr.Anderson "Excuse me." Was all he said, he stared down onto Candice with his sharp stare, it showed how pissed off he was.

Well he was pissed off at himself but before they said anything he went out and walked away with his the taping sounds of his footsteps. Little did he know that she recognizes the sounds of his walking pattern, he walked to the balcony. He had to do something before Mr.Anderson thinks hes a stalker or something, even though no one would ever believe if anyone stated that. But this was probably why he should have avoided her.

It wasn't cause she might notice....but it was cause if she was around, he tends to accidentally slip out his real character, even now, in his real persona, he slipped out an info he knows when he was in Ace's disguise. It was cause he felt like hes seen her almost everyday, but he never got a clear view, and so he doesn't even remember when he sees her. In other words, he always feels like he should be acting like himself when with her, which explains everything.

(OOC: yeah Marc thinks that Jack is her ex boyfriend lol)

Y E A H . . .

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:20 am

As Marc. yelled at Candice and even glared down at her, not only was she confused, she was terrified. Got back with him...? She's never been intimate
with anyone at anytime of her life. Just hearing that made her eyes glossy, and before they could water, she turned away from her father to wipe them
away as Marc. walked off. Even if she did do her best today to make Jack regret making her look like a fool...it still hurts. But something echoed in her
ears as he walked away. Candice stared at the floor.

Mr. Anderson only looked around, confused and surprised as his eyes shifted between his daughter, whom he tried patting to console, and Marc. "Have
you guys already met?"

"I don't think so..."
Candice only looked up, watching him walk away. She frowned, not liking to be yelled at in public or even especially glared at.
"I'll be back...!" Candice frowned, hurrying in a quick shuffled towards the balcony, meeting up with Marc. "Got back with who?" She glared
at his back and crossed her arms.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Marc. had his palms on the railing and was staring at the garden on the ground level, lightened up by garden lights. But then his thoughts were interupted when he heard footsteps behind him followed by a voice curious of what he meant previously.

He sighed saying "You had to come and follow me here, would you have also followed me too if I went to the men's restroom?" He shook his head and looked back to see Candice with crosses arm, glaring at her. He glared back with his usual sharp glare. Thinking that she had figured everything out already, he had no reasons to act unreasonable.

He raised an eyebrow and said "Who else, woman." he looked away and saw that people were looking at their direction and were probably trying to listen, it was something they would love to hear, a conversation between two insanely attractive people.

Marc. walked past her and closed the door, and turned back to her, it was so no one could hear what their conversation. He crossed his arms and walked slowly around her in circles. He stared at her, narrowing his eyes.

"Tell me....why do I feel like I've met you countless times before?"

{OOC: Sorry I just edited my post O_O I just noticed that I forgot to backspace my prev post's first paragraph lol]

Y E A H . . .

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:52 pm

"What!?" She felt more confused by the second. "First off--" She trailed off, his footsteps sounded like her neighbor...but she didn't want to jump to
conclusions. Then again, even Ace's footsteps sounded the same... She sighed, before sharply holding up her index finger. "First off! You don't even
know me! So whoever this person you just happened to jump to conclusions to think I got back with, it's none of your business. Second!"
Her middle
finger joined her index finger, showing two fingers as she slowly stepped towards him, getting quite personally close. "Don't. Call. Me. 'Woman'."
With each word, she poked at his chest as hard as she could. "You sexist son of a donkey..." She shook her head at him. Yeah, she was a woman,
but she knew what he meant and surely he meant it. "And three." She held up three fingers. She could care less about what other people were doing,
paying attention to them as closely as possible. For all they knew, it could have looked like a couple's spout. Candice didn't care. "Yes! I would even
follow you into the men's room. Apparently some guys, like you, don't like seeing a woman who can have a little fun and can handle herself!"
She was
taking deep breaths through her nose, but the more she inhaled, the more she could smell his scent...his intoxicating perfume...and the fact that now
that they were this close to each other...

She stared at him, straight on, almost face to face as she was just a one or two inches shorter than he was, even if on heels. Her eyes dropped to his
nose and his lips and the image of him running his nose along her neck and kissing her flashed into her mind. It never happened but...as Candice looked
back into his eyes and frowned, trying not to let her feelings show, she somehow wished in the back of her mind that he would pull her close and do
it.

She adverted her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest again as she looked up at the sky and down towards the side, avoiding his gaze. "And
also..."
She scoffed in amusement. "'We've met countless of lifetimes ago'..." She softened her voice, mocking twitty girls. "...'Yes, it's our destiny
to be together
'..."
She slowly turned and leaned against Marc. "'I just knew I'd meet you again in this life'..." Her little smile turned into an ugly face when
she raised her foot and stomped on Marc.'s foot, being nice enough not to use the heel. She would even jump on his foot with both of her's if she could.
She stepped away from him. "You think I've never been hit on before? Well, I've heard that pick up line many times before. Next time, think of
something a little more realistic and clever."
Attractively looking guys were always....askldfjawlfjaswe...stupid poo poo heads! After Jack, Candice
could care less.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas