Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I will keep you safe. semi lit active CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

with love- Princess Belle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:03 pm
((off to bed, ill reply in the morning))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

Leo heard the knock at the door and went to it and he wasn't even thinking about hiding his tail. when he open the door and saw it was Daisy he smiled at her as his tail was swing happily as he saw her " hey Daisy i'm glad you came please come on in " he said as he opened the door wider so she can come inside but as he open the door his tail was showing and he didn't realize it

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:32 am
User Image

She could feel her voice catch in the back of her throat as Leo opened the door and welcomed her. Daisy gave him a small smile in return, "thank you." Just as she was about to step through the doorway she froze at the sight of Leo's tail. She couldnt help but stare, she looked up to his eyes and back down to his tail and slowly took a step back. "You...you have a t-tail?" she shuddered out somewhat frightened. Holding her textbook up in front of her as if to shield her from him, she took another step back into the hallway. "W-what are you?" she barely could get out in a whisper as she planned to run.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 am
User Image

Leo looked at her and saw her frightened and then he saw his tail and his eyes widen he reached out to her and pulled her back inside and said " im sorry about this your were not supposed to see me like this" he sighed and said " Daisy I..I am a demon " he said too her as he turned into his true form as he turned he looked at her and smiled and said " please don't be afraid I'm still the same Leo" he said as he held out his hand to her

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:30 am
User Image

Daisy tried to hit Leo's hands away as he pulled her back inside. As he spoke the words telling her what he was she pushed away from him. "A demon?!" She practically screamed in her head. Then as Leo turned into his true form, she backed up against the door pulling her hand from his reach. "No your not, your not even human!" "I knew this was a bad idea, stupid!" she thought bitterly to herself. "I don't, I mean," her words stumbled out as her head started to swoon. "P-please dont h-hurt me." Not that deep down she thought this guy would hurt her, he didn't seem evil, but she was frightened.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:39 am
User Image

Leo looked down with a sad on it and he said in a low hushed voice " I would never hurt you Daisy I..I like you a lot " he said as he turned back into his human form once he turned back he turned around and his tail was warped around him hugging him almost " I am truly sorry for scaring you I would never hurt you Daisy I understand if you want to leave " he said too her

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:51 am
User Image

When Daisy saw Leo's face drop, she instantly felt guilty."But you dont even know me.." she said, relaxing a little when Leo turned back into his human form. "I just, " she said taking a step towards him cautiously,"I dont really know what to say. This has been a very long day." she sighed her breath still slightly shaky and held her hand against her head. "I..I wont leave, but you can understand, this is a little hard to swallow." She gave him a small smile, as she looked up to his face. "Demon or not, he still looked kind." She held out her hand, trying to keep it from trembling, "Lets try again, Im Daisy. Human."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:59 am
User Image

When he heard her voice his face lit up and turned around as fast as possible and when he saw her hand he took it and kissed the top of it and said " I'm Leo Demon Prince " he said with a soft smile he then let go of her hand and said " well what do you want to do now " he said looking at her then he went to his bed and sat on it

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:15 am
User Image

Daisy blushed as Leo kissed the top of her hand, his lips were warm on her skin. "Prince?" she asked as Leo went and sat on the bed so she sat in a chair across the room. "Explanation first then, we can start on the English project." Daisy made herself comfortable feeling more relaxed. "He looks so normal, its so hard to believe hes a...demon."she thought to herself and tucked her hair behind her ears averting her eyes away from his.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image

Leo smiled at her and said " ok what do you want to know about me " he said looking at her as she sat across from him he then undid his tail and his tail started swing back and forth happily. He was happy she didn't freak out too much he really liked her and he wanted to be with her for a long time

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image

Daisy pause momentarily trying not to stare at his tail. "Uh...well...I guess the first question would be...your a prince?" She twidled with her fingers nervously, and pulled her knees to her chest. "Its just kind of hard to believe that my first day of classes, and my english partner is a d-demon, let alone a prince. I just dont understand, and how do you already like me, when you dont even know me?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image

Leo looked at her and said " well don't you believe in love at first sight and yes i'm a prince of Demons does that bother you Daisy " he said as he smiled at her warmly he then looked at her and saw her shriving a little and said " are you cold Daisy. here is a blanket he said as his tail reached and grabbed the blanket and gave it to her

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Daisy looked back to Leo stunned, "I...I guess Ive never given it much thought, how could someone really tell there in love just from a look?...I will admit...that I was...am attracted to you." she whispered flustered then looked away again. "How can this really be happening? Its like a dream. Or a nightmare." she pondered to herself. "A prince of demons? I dont really know. Are you...bad?" she asked curiously.
Daisy couldn't help but pull away a bit as Leo tried to hand her a -blanket. "N-no thank you."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

" ok Daisy " he said taking the blanket back " and no im not bad demon to tell the truth i am a half Demon my mother is a human so its not like im full demon i have human in me so it not all that bad " he said to her as he got some books out out of his book shelf next to his bed

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

"I didn't mean to upset you. I don't think you are bad. If I did I wouldn't still be here." Daisy smiled gently. "I think I would like to get to know you, be friends."
Deep down Daisy knew she wanted to be more than friends, but how could she? She was human after all and a piece of him was to and that piece was very much man, but hes a demon...how could that ever work?

After a few hours of small chit chat and some work, there project was well on there way as well as the tension between them. It was obvious that Leo and Daisy had a connection.

"Its getting late," Daisy said letting out a small yawn noticing it was around ten o'clock. "I should be getting back to my dorm." she said and started gathering her things.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff