Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[2 v 2] Venomous [Gale/Kat vs Sparrow/Mei] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:40 pm
"Ow, mother of - "

Gale staggered backwards several steps, rubbing a hand on his now excruciatingly sore leg and wincing. Mei's fist had landed right where his calf connected with his knee, so the result of it was that he now would have a very nice bruise forming.

He looked up at Mei, and shrugged a little, slightly embarrassed. "Dunno. Half expect him to show up and kick my arse again, is all."

He lifted the rifle and swung it down, striking her legs with the barrel and sweeping them out from beneath her.

User Image

[ HP: 60/60 25/30
Target: Mei
Damage: 5
Charge: 3/3 ]

--------------------------------------------------

Sparrow twirled the scythe around in his hands, shrugging his shoulders.

"You never know with you folk," he said airily. "Your minds clearly do not work the same as ours do."

User Image
[ HP: 40/40 13/20
Target: Kat
Damage: N/A ]

LividPeas

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:43 pm
Ohhh..it was on now. "Hey now, that's the line I should be giving you! You Halloween creatures obviously are a little funny in the head, what your saying proves it." Sticking her tongue out at the reaper, she proceeded to fire a few extra shots at him for good measure.

User ImageSTATS
Hunter Trainee
----------------------------------
HP: 20/20
TARGET: Sparrow
DAMAGE: 5
CHARGE: 3/3
ABILITY: Charged Whisker (Gamblers Chance Y2 Mech)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mei grinned up at Gale, quite proud of herself for having done that. "That served you right, you know?" If she was lucky, she would be able to start focusing her fear on healing the worst of the damage done. But for now, she was a little too preoccupied to think about it.

"Heh..I heard that you both had a go at each other. To be truthful though..I think you made a good impression on us both." He did on her at least. She was starting to see the hunters differently after all.

She barely had time to react again when her legs were knocked out from beneath her. Hitting the ground again, Mei gritted her teeth, hissing a little from the pain.

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 4/25
TARGET: Gale
DAMAGE: not attacking
FEAR ABILITY: Medic / Medic + / Medic Advanced

kuromeez

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

kuropeco rolled 9 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 2, 4, 3, 1, 3, 2 Total: 22 (9-36)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:42 pm
Surprise registered clear on Gale's face, and he blinked down at Mei, his fingers still wrapped around the gun, Jinhai's voice a question in his mind. Her comments were unusual, especially coming from a Halloween creature - especially coming from Mei.

After a moment, however, his expression softened a little.

"...he seems like...he takes good care of you," he said quietly. "He was very...cordial, near the end of our fight."

User Image

Damage: N/A

"Not true," said Sparrow, hissing a little from the pain as he dropped down to one knee, breathing heavily. "We're not the ones with the messed up brains. You guys all have major superiority complexes, if you ask me."

He pushed himself to his feet and swung the scythe around with one hand, shadows collecting near the blade. With a grunt he spun them towards her, black streaking through the air as the shadow projectiles careened in the hunter's direction, propelled by the weapon.

"Really, though, you've not finished me off so easily yet."

User Image
[ HP: 40/40 8/20
Damage: 10 ]

LividPeas

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:50 pm
Kat was so concentrated on this reaper, that she hadn't even paid any attention to what was going on with Gale and the Halloween girl. Honestly, she forgot they were there for the moment.

"Hah! You'd be surprised at that. Besides, I've met quite a few of you with a superiority complex of their own." Kat hissed loudly when his attack struck her and knocked her back. That..was a surprise, or at least, she wasn't expecting it.

"I guess not." Spitting out a bit of blood, she stood to her feet, readying herself for the next attack.

User ImageSTATS
Hunter Trainee
HP: 10/20

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mei managed a small smile, despite the fact that her whole body was aching right now. "Yes, well..we're not all as bad as people make us out to be. Something..I'm starting to notice about your side as well." She remained in a thoughtful silence for a moment, before striking out his legs too, hoping to knock him to the ground as well.

"My neck was hurting, having to stare up at you like that."

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
DAMAGE: 2

kuromeez

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:10 pm
"You - " Gale started to say, but then stopped, frustration welling in his mind. Jinhai made a quiet, soothing noise, and Gale closed his eyes briefly, shaking his head a little.

And then suddenly found himself collapsed to the ground, his legs giving way beneath him as Mei kicked out at them. He coughed, caught off guard, and rolled over to sit up, looking over at her.

"...I've noticed that too," he said, very quietly, so that she would be the only one to hear.

User Image

Damage: 0 cuz ossm

Sparrow, like the hunter he was currently attacking, had also forgotten that Mei was in the room, focusing on the problem at hand. He took a step back, quite satisfied that he'd managed to get the hunter off of her game and smiled calmly down at her, idly twisting the scythe in his hands.

"We're not superior," he said.

"Just right."

User Image
[ HP: 40/40 8/20
Damage: N/A ]

LividPeas

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:16 pm
Kat's grin grew wider as she stepped towards Sparrow again, guns at the ready. "Right. But can you say that for all of your kind?" Honestly, she had seen too much to believe that all of them were as good as he said. Sure, he and his friends might be noble, but she knew better.

"Anyways, lets just wrap this up, shall we?"

User ImageSTATS
Hunter Trainee
DAMAGE: 4

It was something that had been bothering her for quite a while. The hunters..they were using some pretty extreme methods, and gave them no reason to believe they were anything good. But ever since she had met Gale, she had..doubts. Combined with what Caelius had informed them of while in captivity, and the recent horsemen activities, she had actually begun to question if she really was on the right side. The cherry on top, was the vision of the future Tybalt had seen through Madea's trance on the field trip, and then all the students having been branded--some willingly.

Mei's gaze landed on Gale again, breaking free of her train of thought. "Then perhaps there's still hope for both of us."

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student

kuromeez

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:45 pm
He gave a snort, followed by a hollow laugh as he pushed to his feet, brushing dust and grime from the front of his white uniform coat.

"Perhaps for you," said Gale, looking down at her. "But not for me. I'm too far gone as it is."

User Image

Damage: N/A

"Rude," gasped Sparrow, doubling over and holding his stomach, which was now hurting like the devil. But he lifted his gaze back to the hunter and smiled contentedly. "I can say it for the kind that I like and respect," he said, a little hoarsely as he straightened.

"But can you say that all of your kind is as good as you think they are?"

User Image
[ HP: 40/40 4/20
Damage: 0 because are you kidding me ]

LividPeas

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:47 pm
Kat thought her answer over a moment, before shaking her head. "Probably not. But for the people I do know, personally, they're all good people. I've seen some of the things your kind have done..even to a friend of mine, no less. Some of you may be decent, but there are just too many of what I hunt that are out there to cause harm to others. So unless that changes, we're going to keep to our jobs, thank you."

Taking another step towards him, she placed one of her guns over his heart and rested her finger on the trigger. "Sorry, but I think we're done here."

BANG

User ImageSTATS
Hunter Trainee
DAMAGE: 4

Mei shook her head, not quite believing what he said. "Don't say that. I don't believe that for one second." Following suit, Mei stood to her feet, her fear slowly healing up any damage done to her. She was done with fighting Gale right now, she had things she needed to discuss with him.

It wasn't until now, however, she noticed what was happening between the other hunter and Sparrow. She could only watch in shock as the reaper was gunned down. "Sparrow!"

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student

kuromeez

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:58 pm
Sparrow dropped down back to the ground, swaying unsteadily as his vision wavered in and out. He lifted his gaze to look at Kat and smiled, a line of blood sliding down the side of his face, and said, "Change yourself first before you look at everyone else."

His gaze flickered towards Mei, and he lifted a hand.

"No worries," he said cheerfully. "You look like you've got things handled, lovely. I think I'll be going back a bit earlier, I'm afraid."

And with that, Sparrow lifted his scythe, held the blade between both hands, and drove the point of it right into his stomach. There was a moment when everything seemed to freeze and break at the same time, and then, with a fizzle and a gasp of pain, he dissipated into nothingness.

[ exit ]

He hadn't expected the reaper to kill himself, that was for certain, but it was not as if Gale could not say he was not just a little bit relieved. His gaze moved towards Kat.

"Thanks for the support," he said, and then exhaled slowly, casting a glance at Mei.

"Um...do you mind if I ask you to go on ahead? I'll meet you back at headquarters."

LividPeas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:12 pm
Kat remained silent as the reaper spoke, but was surprised to see that he killed himself. Was he that pissed off at the hunters? Well, she couldn't blame him. When he dissipated, she turned to Gale and the other Halloween creature.

Nodding once, she looked from Gale to Mei and then back to Gale. "Sure. If you have everything handled, I'll head on back then." Placing her hand over the pendant, she quietly spoke the necessary words and headed back to Deus.

Exit

Her shoulders sagged a little when he realized what he was about to do. Managing a small nod, she watched in shock as he dissipated himself. When she got back, she would have to check in on him later or something..

Looking to the other hunter, she watched as she too retreated out of the HH, and back to Deus. A little relieved to have the battle put aside, Mei returned her gaze to Gale. "I think..we need to have a talk."

kuromeez

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out