Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:05 pm
my room is about 10'x10'
window kitty corner the door (NE corner of the room), it's tiny, since the room is in a corner of the house (SW corner).
two walls, because of that, have slopes. the window is in one of such walls, but faces the backyard (S). 1'x2'6", maybe?
bed, twin, i think, is up against the window, no bedrest or anything, it's on the floor. otherwise, the window would be covered. long way is east-west directional.
Cubeicle thingie next to bed, has one lamp on it, three lights.
next to the door is a floor lamp, 5 lights. next to that (going south) is a wire thingie for holding stuff. on top it holds a fan. it's up next to a bookshelf, which is in the corner and holds my iHome, snow leopard Leo, white tiger Kyara and dog 'Leopard Food'~
on the north wall is a shelf with hooks. no much on there, just a box for jewelry that i get and never wear. next to that is a "closet" (which holds a ton of blankets, foam padding and unicorns. i collect unicorns) and a corner closet on the other side that holds my nice clothes
walls are purple, ceiling/slope white. purple bean bag, clothes everywhere, overall purple. orange cat likes being in my room XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image

It's kinda small because of all the stuff in it. I have a dresser, a TV stand that was a computer desk, three bookshelves, an end table, and a queen size bed. I really only have floor space to walk. So, it is a big mess. I so want to switch my queen size for a twin. It will give me a lot more room.

I have so many stuff up on my walls. I've got two paints done by my friend, several anime/video game posters, a dragon poster, a poster of DBSK, and a movie poster. Heck, I have posters on my bookcases!

My bookshelves are packed. I have a bookcase for DVDs and video game cases, a book case for manga, and a bookcase for reference stuff. The top of my DVD/video game bookcase has my PS3, PS3 accessories, and two dragon statues. The manga bookcase has a lot of figures on the top, mostly Final Fantasy stuff. The reference bookcase has Pokemon toys on top. Not only that, I have two shelves along two walls. On one wall, half of it is novels while the other half is nick-knacks on both shelves. On the other wall, the top shelf has plushies relating to anime and video games with a sprinkle of other stuff while the bottom has tubs of accessories.

One thing I like is the bedroom set. The only parts I have in my room is the headboard and dresser. Supposedly, it's hand carved Chinese Mahogany. It has a really pretty peacock motif that does remind you of China.

Post style by PhallenPixie

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:32 am
User Image

My room isn't too tiny but it isn't big either.
My walls are blue with white trim, and I have wood floors.
I like lots of rugs, it helps keep the heat in the room.
I have a queen size bed with tons of blankets and pillows.
I also have a small dresser, a desk and a few shelves, oh and a little entertainment center that I got at a garage sale.
I have posters of Transformers, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, and the grim reaper. XD
I have glow in the dark stars on my ceiling,
A fan.
TV.
Computer....
Game consoles...
I'm also adding a crib and baby stuff for the sea monkey. =]
Oh and my boyfriend found it necessary to add a Boondock Saints lamp and a few other man things.
We share the room. XD

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:48 pm
ok not really afraid to admit my sis and i share a room but we treat our sides like it is our own room. With that said...my walls are baby blue. I have wood flooring. I have a dresser which I have school clothes and my side of the closet has my church/good clothes hanging up. I have a shelf that i use for my bedside table. On the other end of my bed I have a bedside table holds my dolls (glass and grandma gave to me) my light and my fan. The window that near my bed NEVER opens. on my dresser I have clay pots that i have made and I use them for various little things. smile as for pictures, I have some on my mirror,wall,and door. there are pictures of people i know and people that I miss. I have a few awards up on the wall as well.  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♢ ♣ ♤ ♥arley uinn♥ ♤ ♣ ♢

, . ' ,

➜➜➜➜ My room is small because it's split into two parts, with an arch connecting them. My friends like it but I'd prefer one big one or at least more windows in the first part so it doesn't seem so small and then I could keep my den or 'hobbit hole' as I like to call it xD I also have a whole wall full of posters but I want more so that ALL my walls are covered >.< I don't want to see the horrible pale yellowy paint and I'm not allowed to paint over it so this is the only way to get it out of sight >.<

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:47 am
My room is very small, the walls are peach with stickers of branches plant. The main point of a room, bed, wardrobe, a small desk and the library. A lot of items, but I try to dispose of things that are not needed .. but keep it in order is not easy! xp  

Vata_sagittarius

Distinct Canine

7,325 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:19 am
Oh, average. Always messy.

Moving in with my hubby-to-be soon.

Our room will consist of a bed and some closet space, as we'll also have a small office/living area.

He is a neat freak so we'll so how that goes sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:25 am
I share my room with my BF in his house, my side is usually messy except maybe some clean clothes in a basket I didn't have room to hang up.
It's got raised ceilings and dimmable lights that I love.

Furniture wise I pretty much have most of what I want, I do need to buy another bookshelf and some regular shelves though. I also probably have too many mirrors.....
my closet is pretty nice, my BF had it custom made with lots of storage shelves and drawers.
It's painted in deep neutrals and feels cozy. There's a fur on my bed.  

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
06. ✿ - - - Home, Garden & Appliances

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items