Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:34 am
Faerie KatrinaZ
I dare say that many of our Geezers have accepted being called by a shorter version of their given username, as it makes it more personal for everyone involved. I have often told others that they can call me whatever they're most comfortable with in regards to my username. I happen to like being known as Faerie 4laugh of which I most often refer to my character as anyway. There are a few who call my avi Katrina or KatrinaZ, and that is just fine with me as well. And those who don't know me usually use my full username, which is just fine by me too. 3nodding

Would you accept being called Kuni, for instance? That would definitely be easy for me to remember. If not, then what would you like to be called? I might add that using a part of your current username would be a lot easier for most of us to remember ... and much easier to type as well, as you appear to choose names that tend to be lengthy and/or involved. sweatdrop
My character is Bao. Bao Sanniang.

If addressing me, Kunimitsu or Kuni would be ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:10 am
Don't want your name shortened? Then choose a short name. You're still Showa to me until you can keep a name for a long enough period of time for me to actually associate it with you. Although, your insistence on calling my character Quortek further makes me want to just keep calling you Showa even if you did manage to tame your username ADD.

"Showa" was probably your longest kept name because it had a few incarnations before you finally dropped it completely. If it bothered you so damn much, then maybe you should have said something at the time instead of expecting us to ask you.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:28 am
ThisEmptySoul
Don't want your name shortened? Then choose a short name. You're still Showa to me until you can keep a name for a long enough period of time for me to actually associate it with you. Although, your insistence on calling my character Quortek further makes me want to just keep calling you Showa even if you did manage to tame your username ADD.

"Showa" was probably your longest kept name because it had a few incarnations before you finally dropped it completely. If it bothered you so damn much, then maybe you should have said something at the time instead of expecting us to ask you.
I'm just going to change "Kamen" to "Mask".  
Advice Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff