Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The country girl and the city slicker (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:31 pm
Then Sam came over with a towel wrapped around her. "What's wrong, Cylar? You seemed bored? Is there anything ya'll wanna do?" She said and sat next to him with the towel wrapped around her body. She was shivering alittle but was a little warmer with the towel around her. "Um... I was hoping I could ask what your family was like. I'll understand if you dont want to talk about 'em but I'm just curious.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:38 pm
Cylar glared at the girl he hissed and stood up "dont you ever ask me about them you understand... i dont want to know about your back country hill billy parents so dont ask about mine" he says he hadnt ment to be so mean and instantly regreted the words as soon as he said them but by that time it was to late the damage had been done  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:48 pm
Sam then got up and ran back to the house. When Scott tried to stop her she pushed him out of the way and said "Way to go city boy." He then went after her. Sam locked her door and her window and layed on the bed after she changed. Her ears and tail showing. She was hugging the picture as she layed there in tears. SHe didn't want to see anyone, especially Cylar. Then Scott knocked on her door at dinner time and said "Sam come on. Come get something to eat." "No way. I'm not going where that stupid city boy is." She replied and huddled on her bed under the covers. Scott felt bad and sighed as he went to Cylar's uncle and he told Scott to just give her time. Sam then turned on her radio to her favorite country station and looked out the window then she closed the curtains in a huff and started to brush her hair before she decided to just go to bed early.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:21 pm
some time in the middle of he night cylar had snuck into sams room he looked at her and gently shook her awake "sam listen im sorry for what i said.."with that he sat a small plate of food on her bed side table and left  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:15 pm
Sam was half asleep when Cylar came into her room. Shed saw the plate of food and ate it as her stomach was empty. Then the next morning, Sam was up early and had forgotten about Cylar's apology. She was doing her chores and taking care of her horse. She was brushing his tail, mane and fur as she remembered the accident and hugged Yellow jacket, her horse. She was holding back her tears. The other's were all mad at Cylar for hurting Sam the way he did, especially Scott since he was like her protector since ehr parents died. Sam then went for a trail ride to try and calm down. SHe thought Cylar was just a rude city boy. "He's lucky to have a family. I don't have anyone." She said to herself as Yellow jacket walked on the trail. She then stopped at her old house and went in. It was a small cottage but it was still in good condition. Sometimes she left flowers on the bed that was her mother and father's. She missed them so much. It was heartbreaking to see her like this. SHe then sat on the bed that was her's as a child and played her old music box. The song was titled The place where wishes come true. "Why did they have to die. It's not fair. All I want is to be in daddy's arms and hear mama sing to me again." She said with ehr kitsune ears down and her hat off. She was wearing her hair down and hardly anyone around here liked her because they knew she was akitsune. The ranch hands were the only one's that she considered her friends along with Cylar's uncle. She then went back outside and brought the old music box with her putting it in her saddle bag. SHe was going to the cemetary to visit her parents. THere was a storm coming so she took Yellow Jacket back to the ranch and walked to the cemetary and started to pray for ehr parents holding the music box in her arms as the rain fell on her> She didn't care if she was soaked she just couldn't leave them again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:31 pm
Cylar whop was a vampire often hung around cemetaries when he was bummed out he sighed he was sitting on top of a moseleum thinking about his parents when he noticed sam he watched her for a while then hissed at the rain he hadnt put his protective lotion on today so the pure water scolded his exposed skin he grumbled and put a pair of gloves on and opened an umbrella over his head he jumped off the mosuleum and landed lightly on the ground walking up to sam he put the umbrella over her "youll catch a cold out here in the rain" he says simply then looked at the grave and nodded a bit how had he been so stupid insulting her parents like that he hadnt ment it .. she had just set him off with her question  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:47 pm
Sam just sighs and said "The only reason I asked about your parents is because I have no idea what it's like they died when I was little. Your uncle only took me in because he and my parents were friends and did business together." She had her ears back underher hat. Her tail was around her waist. Her fangs were showing but she didn't care at the moment. She just wished she could see them. To know what it was like to grow up with Parents. She sighed and said "I'll see you back at the house." She then got up and walked back with the music box in her arms. She had a fever but it wasn't horrible. It was only because she had been in the rain. SHe then went back to the house and Scott started to rub her back hugging her as she cried on his shoulder. "It'll be alright Sam. Besides you have me, and the other's to help you through this. All the guys were sitting in the living room thinking of ways to help Sam feel better. With the dance coming up they thought maybe she would feel better with a date. But couldn't think of anyone to go with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:54 pm
CYlar sighed "well i wouldnt know either sam... i never knew my parents" he says then sighed and hung around the cemetary after she left he sat there nest to the grave and looked at the sky it had stopped raining after a good hour he appeared at the houses front door just appered there he brushed himself off and walked in glanced at all the boys sitting in the living room he scowled and rolled his eyes walking straight to his room he sat on his bed and took a long drink fro the mysterious blue bottle he alwasy seemed to have on him he closed his eyes and smiled as the warm red liguid ran down his dry throght his eyes glowed for a minute as he drank when he finished he sat the now empty bottle on his bed side table and stared out the window... it was rare for him to sleep  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:01 pm
About a week later, Sam had withdrawn from the competition to recover from an injury she got during practicing with Scott. He was sitting with her. She ahd started laughing again. But she wasn't completely happy because the school dance was in a few days and she had yet to find a date. Right now she was in the living room with the guys cracking jokes as they normally did. They weren't hurtful Jokes about anyone just life stories that were funny. "Thanks guys. Ya'll are the best." She said as Randy, another ranch hand his arm around her in friendship. He had a girlfriend but she was away for the compeition. Then Sam went to her room alittle later and layed in ehr bed reading her favorite book. She sighed and wondered where Cylar was lately he had been acting weird but she found it funny in a way.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:09 pm
Cylar hadnt ment to be distant from sam but.. she was always around other people and he didnt like crowds.. more than two people and hes gone just for the simple fact that with the more people around the stronger his blood lust was .. school was hell for him he always stayed away from people sort of the loner but of course that attracted girls witch he always rejected he didnt need love ... besides he was imortal it was impossible for him to get close to anyone he would only end up hurt none the less he seemed attacked to sam there was somethign about that girl...she was diffrent for one she was the only one that didnt set off his blood lust and that was wierd so as the dance lingered closer he decided to ask her .. i9t was required that he attend since he was the new student so might as well go with someone that wouldnt set him off he as he pften did silently crawled into her room through the window "hey there country girl" he says with a small smile "so listen ... the dance... your going with scott right?..and if not then... well im free" if he could he would be blushing right now but... he couldnt blush that wasnt possible being a vampire  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:28 pm
"Scott hasn't asked me yet. But If you want I'll go with you."Sam said and blushed just a tiny bit. Then she smiled and got up. Then she said "I hope your having fun. If not We can hang out... if you want that is."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 pm
Cylar smiled and nodded "alright then ill take you to the dance... and as for hanging out .. t-that would be nice" he says rubbing the back of his neck he smiled slightly and looked at her "so um sam i have a question for you... "d-do you belive in ... well supernatrual beings like... vampires for eample or nekos.. inus kitsunes?"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:40 pm
"Of course I do." SHe said then took off her hat revealing two fox ears and her tail unwrapped from around her waist. "I would have told you bot too many people like Kitsunes." She said and looked away blushing alittle.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:45 pm
Cylar blinked and smiled "i knew you werent human it was the only explination" he says letiing the glamour around him drop without it his skin was a bit paler and his eyes took on an unnatrual pupils they were red as well he smiled a real smile revileing the fangs "well little vixen youve caught yourself a rare vampire" he joked with a laugh  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:52 pm
"Also you don't have to call me country girl.Just call me Sam." She said and smiled as her tail started to wag. Her tail and ears were silverish white and her eyes had turned green.She then said "So what would you like to do? I know there ain't much to do. But I'm sure we can find something." She then smiled up at him and wondered what he wanted to do.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff