Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] It's Nothing Personal (Roch/West) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:25 pm
"Fight dirty," Roch summed it up. "They'll give y'a line about fightin' dirty, they did me my first fight against them, but don't listen. They're liars and bastards of the first degree. An' the more of us that take'em down, the better off we are. They only got one death. We kill them, they don't come back."

There was something ruthless about his expression, which softened into a bleak expression. "I killed one," he said. "Or helped."

HP: 25/50
DMG: 2 (I C+P'd myself and forgot to edit, sorry!)
FEAR: /3

Smerdle

Smerdle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:39 am
"Hmph."

West had seen some hunters die once or twice... from far away... but he hadn't given such things much deep thought. Halloween might have been more difficult to eradicate on the whole, but from what he could tell, getting turned into a weapon was just as final as bleeding to death. Both left corpses, some of them just kept talking for a long while after they were gone.

No, what he needed was knowledge. Science or something. Reliable ways to sniff out golems and disable trap guns. Ways to sneak into their space and observe them, and not without the two-faced help of the stupid horsemen. Ways to keep students safe. To keep everyone else's grubby hands from touching Halloween ever again.

"Noted," he muttered. Maybe he'd just never leave his room again. That would keep him from getting into situations that forced him to think about this s**t. West kicked at Roch, but the impact was only barely more effective than if he'd done nothing at all.

HP: 19
Damage: 2

Ice Queen
sorry i left my obnoxious-a** message up here so long D:

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash