Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] REVENGE (Mot vs. Freya) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:05 pm
"Of course she can fights her own battles." Freya muttered in deadpan. "And if she wants teh kills yeh, she'll do just that. But that doesn't stop me from killings yeh too! It's about the Brynhildr honor!"

He just kept shooting her. How was she supposed to get around to killing him when he kept disabling her before she could get near him? This fight was so stupid! Guns were stupid! MOT WAS STUPID!

"Why don't yeh fights like a man, with yehr fists! Are yeh scared, little stick boil?"

HP: 13
Damage: 0  
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:51 pm
HP: 37
Damage: 12

Honor? Ugh.. so hel's honor had been tarnished by what he did. Guilt was settling in. He'd hurt her, believing he was doing what was best. Best for himself. Something he rarely allowed, but this was the consequence of acting selfishly.

Her taunt made him stop. Dammit... Mac had said the same. Guns were not a man's way of fighting.

He considered this.

"Alright." Mot dismissed his weapon, ran at Freya, and punched her across the face.

It would seem his training was paying off after all.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:10 am
Freya was happy to see him coming. This, she could handle. Skinny little Mot and his pathetic little fists-

The world when white for a moment, before she saw stars. She never even felt the hit, she was out before she could register the pain. She went flying off to the side, crumpling to the floor the moment she'd hit it. And there she remained, silent and unmoving, because Mot was a big jerk.

When she could see again, she immediately closed her eyes and wished for consciousness. Every sore muscle in her body screamed at her for pushing Mot this far. But all she could do was let out a little whimper of defeat as she lay splat on the floor, face down.

HP: 1  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:40 pm
I just punched a ghoul in the face.

Mot stood there with his fist still hanging where it had stopped, a stinging in his knuckles not used to such forceful contact. He heard a murmured whimper and dashed to Freya's side.

"Are you... alright?" Mot asked carefully, not yet bending down.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:26 am
Freya turned over when she heard Mot's voice, and she glared up at him for a moment, before her eyes turned painful, in deep, dark, emotional ways that really didn't seem to have anything to do with how much she hurt right now.

"I'm not." Her scratchy voice whispered out, getting louder each time she said it, until the choked sound was normal volume. "I'm not all right. I'm not all right." She sat up, and pushed him away, but there was something in her eyes that was begging for.. something. What it could be was a mystery. "I'm not all right." Her eyes welled up with tears, and she dropped her head down onto her knees so he couldn't see.

And one last time, her voice pitched high as it cracked in emotion and desperation. "I'm not all right."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:43 pm
Mot felt horrible. Was she crying from his punch? No, it seemed worse than that.

Mot didn't know what else to do. A ghoul was crying, and that meant one thing.

The tall reaper knelt back down despite having been pushed away and wrapped the blonde in a hug. "Freya, what is wrong?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:43 pm
Freya shuddered when his arms wrapped around her, and then her own hands clutched at him, holding him like a lifeline. "I can't explains, Mot." She buried her head into his shirt, and cried there instead. "I don't thinks I can be like this anymore. I don't knows.. I DON'T KNOWS WHAT IS WRONGS.."

Her hands loosened off his shirt and slid into her hair, burying themselves deep before pulling at it, hard.

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:10 pm
Mot frowned some more, just staying knelt down and keeping her secure in his hold. When her grip loosened he looked down. She seemed worse, gripping her own hair so hard it seemed like she might rip it out.

"Freya, hey.." Mot placed his hands on her own hands, hoping to coax her from yielding. He had no words or ways to tell her everything would be okay. Promises like that were empty. "Come on.. don't do that to your lovely hair.."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:16 pm
Freya's grip loosened, but his words sapped all the life out of her, and she bent her head down to cover her entire face in her hair. She didn't know how to explain what she was going through, nor did she have a clue as to how stupid she looked right now. There was only one thing on her mind that she could think to say. She whispered it through her hair quietly.

"Please don't tell Hel."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:24 pm
"You mean about this fight? I won't.." For a variety of reasons, he wouldn't tell. But the main one was that Freya asked him not to. He wouldn't do anything to make her upset or uncomfortable if he didn't have to. The grim reaper patted her hair on top of her head, frowning at her grief.

"Come on. Let me walk you back to your room, okay?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:27 pm
Freya got to her feet, wobbly and weak, and put her arm around his shoulders. Walking her back to her room was exactly what she wanted, right now. She was just glad she didn't have to ask him for it.

"I'm sorry I attacks yeh, Mot. Yehr.. yehr really a nice guy." She let out a sigh of dismay, unhappy with both her actions, and much, much more.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:45 pm
Mot kept a careful arm around the shorter ghoul, smiling softly at her fragile state. "Thank you. Don't worry about it.. let's just get you back to your room for some rest, okay?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:53 pm
She just nodded, letting him carry her back to the room, where she would apologize at least one more time, and then lock herself away to hide for as long as everyone would let her.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff