Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
If I show you, will you stay with me? (Fox and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:03 am
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina's eyes widened slightly but looked away, hiding her face. "W-well your the one who did say I was full of surprises..." she stammers bashfully. Then added on, "Oh you uh.. s-saw that..?" she blushes slightly more from embarrassment.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:33 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded "Yeah it was kinda cool sense most people shouldn't even be able to get up there but to hide and tackle someone too that's pretty cool I think" he said with a smile  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina smiled, "Th..thanks...." she stammers bashfully yet again. "So what were you doing here so early?" she asks. Finally having the courage to be more focused now that she's gotten slightly comfortable in his company.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded "No problem" he said with a smile then heard her question "Um actually my alarm clock got screwed up so it went forward an hour so got dressed and took off as quickly as I could then noticed that it was too late to go back home once I found out what time it was"  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina giggles slightly, "Well not everyone is quite perfect there..." she says with a small laugh as she was brave enough to look up at him. Goodness he was stunning in her eyes, now really hoping her was a Neko like her. But she kept her ears and tail hidden still just in case.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:40 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael laughed a little "Yeah I guess so" he said then heard the bell ring "Oh looks like it's time to go see ya later" he said then started walking toward the art room for first period  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina nodded, "S-see ya later!" she calls after him and sighed before going to her homeroom. Seeing her friends Alex, Jade, Yuki and Koko gave her some ease as she only had to survive this day and go back home so she could let loose and relax...

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael sighed as he came into his first period. He was never good at drawing so he just did what he could then left for his next class when the bell rang  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina was in class, taking her notes and such while her friends besides Yuki were goofing off. Sighing inwardly as the bell rang, she quickly grabbed her stuff and heads off towards her next classroom. Running past a few people to hurry so that she wouldn't be late, but little did she know that only a flash of a hint from her ears became revealed before becoming submerged within her hair as she entered the classroom.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:48 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael walked down the hall to his next class when he noticed the girl from earlier and looked at her thinking he saw something pop up on her head but he just shook his head making himself believe it was just her hair by the time he got to class  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina walked inside and slowed down her pace as she took her seat in the back of the classroom, opening up her free notebook and started drawing just anything that came to mind.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:03 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael just sat by the window taking notes and doing what the teacher asked then when the bell rung he sighed in both relief and disappointment glad the class was over but also he just wanted to speed through the day  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina just sighed, staring off into space until her bell rung and this was her free period so she gathered her stuff and went outside to the yards, going into her secret little place where she can be alone and be relaxed for 30 minutes and show off her ears and tail. In secret of course. So once she slipped by, checking if it was safe and let out her ears which happily perked up and her tail slid out. Swishing back and forth as she sat on the grass in the middle while starting to write or do anything that came to mind.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:00 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael went to his next class and once again sat by the window. This time though he thought he saw something moving so he tried to pay more attention to wear he saw it until he was told to pay attention by the teacher but he still looked out as much as he could until the bell rang and he walked towards the cafeteria  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:12 am
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina was sitting there enjoying her nice time alone where she could be herself, her tail was swaying back and forth as she just laid back and stared up at the sky. Thinking about what she was going to do once she got home... Well first was trying to find her parents who were always high and on drugs, if she couldn't find them then it was time to clean up the house and then do her homework. Basically the same routine everyday, so now she just closed her eyes and wished herself away into the world inside her mind she had created in order to keep herself sane. Her world where everything went the right way.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces