Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Are you sure this will work? (Yaneza-kun and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

Jasper was on her way down the streets when she found that weird abandoned high school and went inside that close alleyway near it before coming across the yard. Pulling out her phone and rereading the text she walked forth a couple of steps and turned left until she came across this shady, shelter looking thing. Almost like a creepy old shed basically... She walked forth and inside no problem and saw her usual crew there. "Hey!" she says laughing and stuck out her tongue in her rocker stance and everyone along with her laughed before she took her seat and they all started ranting about their problems while smoking a few cigarettes.
Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image Shirou eventually got tired of his game for the day and shut the TV and the console off. He went to the kitchen, raiding the pantry of anything to snack on, be it a cheese wedge, a stalk of celery, potato chips, anything. He was really hungry, and now was a great time to just eat. Jasper was out of the house so he didn't have to worry about cooking what she wanted. After his little snack, though, he was still hungry. So he took out the carton of eggs and made himself another omelet with spinach added to the mix. For now, all he had to do was wait for Jasper to come back. After all, she took her house keys. She'll come back when she's hungry.

Layla Listressa

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 am
User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

Jasper was sitting there for quite sometime before one of her crew members pulled out a roll of something and just started smoking it straight, then let go and started laughing. "Aw man! This is that good stuff right here!" he laughs and she wasn't buying it. All around they were passing it from one person to another and when it finally came to her she rejected it. "No. I'm good with my cigarette right here." she says as they just shrug, "Whatever.." she heard one say as she rolls her eyes in response. Just minding her business and chillen was her style as she watched how retarded these people were acting. Laughing at them.
Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:46 am
User Image Shirou was done snacking and looked out the window. He didn't want to admit it, but every time Jasper went out for an extended amount of time, he got worried. Partly because he was gonna get scolded for not looking after her, and partly because he was aware of the smoking going on in her social circle. If she gets involved in some risky business, it was trouble. BIG trouble. But Shirou was convinced that his sister was more intelligent than to give in to peer pressure. Shirou trusted his sister to know better than that. As he cleaned up the house a little, he went to his room and got on his computer, then surfed the internet until Jasper gets home.

Layla Listressa

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:40 am
User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

It had been 5 hours after curfew and Jasper became bored, finished with her cigarette. "Yo, I'm gonna head out now." she says while the few people who started drinking and didn't smoke whatever that was looked at her and shrugged. Seeing no threat, she stood up and started walking out and back home. Her hands stuffed in her pockets as she kept her head down. But it wasn't long before she heard someone behind her and she stopped walking while turning around to find no one there, she sighed. I've seriously got to cut back on watching horror movies before I head out to meet these people... she thinks before turning around to become face to face with one of the guys in the corner, he was drunk and she could smell it clearly. "Get out of my way." she growls before trying to move past him but he wouldn't budge. Now she was glaring up at him, "I'm not giving you a decision here, move aside." she says actually starting to get irritated with him even if her was a couple feet taller than her. "I don't your in the position to tell me what to do little girl." he chuckles looking down at her. Ok, she'd had enough of his smart attitude right now and was clenching and unclenching her fists. "I'll do what I want. Your not the boss of me. So please move aside before I knock your teeth in." she says with a sarcastic smirk playing her face. He had started it.
Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:58 am
User Image Shirou looked at the clock. It's about 5 hours past curfew. He needed to find Jasper before bad things happened. For all he knew, she could be passed out on some sidewalk or something. He got up from his chair and stretched, then took his house keys and went out of the house looking for Jasper. He walked quickly through the streets, carefully inspecting for any sign of her.

Layla Listressa

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:05 pm
User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

Jasper dodged his sloppy right punch aimed for her and threw one of her own, "Well I guess I can't expect any better from a drunk mess like yourself to give me any fight." she remarks laughing slightly even when she had gotten hit more than once and her left arm hurt more. "Your quite cocky for someone who's taking this well." he adds blocking and few of her punches while landing his own. One was in her stomach, which was hard enough to kick her back into reality. She stumbled back, coughing. "Ouch... That one actually hurt..." she coughs looking back up at him. Managing to stand back up she kicked his shin and ran off to the best of her ability. Holding her stomach, hoping that it wouldn't hurt as bad this way and used her bangs to hide away her face starting to make it back home. If she didn't get caught, then she would seclude herself in the bathroom and try to fix herself up the best she could without Shirou noticing.
Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:09 pm
User Image "Where you going in such a hurry?" Shirou said as he gently grabbed Jasper's arm. He was about to pass the street where the drunk and Jasper fought, and he didn't know whether or not the drunk would bother chasing Jasper. He didn't notice that anything was wrong yet, but she must have been running because of something. "If you're worried about being past curfew, don't worry. I'll talk to mom and dad and get you off the hook." He said.

Layla Listressa

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:19 pm
User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

Jasper gulped hard and inside she was freaking out even though she made herself appear perfectly calm. "I..I'm just going back home." she answers his first question not looking up at him. Needing to get away quick so she just went along with him, "Uhh, yeah sure. Thanks..." she mumbles and pries her arm out of his hold and ran the rest of the way home. Grabbing out her key and unlocking the door whiles shutting it behind her, going straight to the bathroom with the First Aid and slammed the door shut behind her. Brushing her hair back to look at the damage that drunk had cost her. "That punk is seriously going to pay once he sobers up.... Now what'll my excuse be for this one?" she growls grabbing the kit and started to fix herself up. Yelping time from time on how much it fricken hurt.
Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image Shirou watched as Jasper yanked her arm out of his hold and ran all the way back home. He was worried about why she was running, but there didn't seem to be anything chasing her, so it was alright. Shirou sighed, and decided to buy some ice cream for her to make her cheer up. She's probably scared of something. Shirou sighed and went to the convenience store with his usual face, which really intimidated people because it looked like he was about to beat someone up. He went to get a quart of ice cream and paid for it at the cashier, then began his walk home.

Layla Listressa

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

After a few minutes, Jasper just put her hands flat on the counter while panting. Looking up at herself through the mirror in full detail. Her black eye, bruised and slightly cut arms. She didn't even want to see how bad her stomach was, but she didn't like this. She had only started rebelling so that her parents could see her as an individual, not as just another child they had. So until they see, she would keep this up. That's what she vowed to herself for quite sometime ago. But her healing break was up until she started on her arms and such.
Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:44 pm
User Image Shirou came home and closed the door behind him, locking it, then placed the ice cream in the freezer. He went to the living room first. "Jasper?" He called out, wondering where she was. He walked across the living room and into Jasper's room, then opened her door. "Jasper?" He asked again. However, she wasn't there. Then, he got the impulse that she was probably messing with his stuff again, so he ran to his room and opened it, but she wasn't there. Only place would be the bathroom. He went to the bathroom, and saw it was closed. He knocked gently on the door and called out, "Jasper? You there?"

Layla Listressa

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

Jasper was in the middle of putting medicine on her bruised arms when she heard Shirou at the door. So the first thing she yelled without thinking was, "Don't come in!" then she mentally slapped herself. Obvious response for that something was happening.... "I... I mean y-yeah? What do you want?" she adds quickly continuing to put medicine on.
Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:25 pm
User Image "Are you okay?" Shirou asked, leaning on the wall beside the door. Could she be having problems with something? Was she hiding something? What was it that she was doing that she didn't want him to come in. Well, of course, if she was using the bathroom for it's standard purpose, why the hell would he even come in? That was just rude. Anyway, Shirou stood by the door and waited for Jasper's response.

Layla Listressa

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:32 pm
User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

"Of course I'm ok! What do you want?" she persisted trying to work on the other arm while not yelling in pain, but she was wincing most of the time though. This medicine hurt worse than when she was in that fight. But right now she wanted him to leave for a while..... Maybe leave out of the house for a couple hours or more, but unless she came up with something good then it was a no deal.
Yaneza-kun

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces