• Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:30 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh smiled at the small damage he was enacting but he craved more and he was tired of losing his pray. He would have her and it was only a matter of tac.

As Cynthia stared into the fountain he made his way silently levitating across the ground in the shadows that grew as night fell.
he watched as she cried. he smiled as the tears fell and longed for the tears to be blood and tears as he cut with his knife. He soon was beside cynthia and he cupped her head in his hand and stroked the tears from her eyes.
"now, now child...don't waist such precess tears. There will be plenty of time for you to shed them." he said as he took her other arm in his hand and wrenched it behind her back so she could not get away and he could enact the right amount of pain to keep his pray cooperative. being as his other hand was already on her cheek he could easily silence her if she screamed. dont think of screaming lest we want another lovely accident like our dearly departed kaljire. he grinned behind his mask

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:45 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

Cynthia knew when he moved in front of her what was likely to happen, though his wiping her tears away so tenderly kept her off balance enough that he was able to grab her arm before she could do anything. When he wretched it behind her back she couldn't stop her gasp of pain, only barely stopping herself from screaming from the pain of it.

Then he mentioned Kaljire and another tear fell from her eyes, that name alone reminding her of why she had to keep silent and why she'd been intending to leave in the first place.

"Do what you will to me... But you will never have what you seek..." she told him softly, shaking under his hands from pain and fear. She couldn't help it. Whatever else she was, she was still human, still suseptable to pain. And her fear of him was well placed.

She knew what was coming. But she hid her foreknowledge of it behind her tightest mental shields, knowing that he wouldn't be able to break past them unless she actually died in his hands. She didn't think that was possible, but with him there was no real telling as she'd already been told. She only wished she'd been able to see him one last time, to tell Lareth that she loved him one more time.

But time was something she'd run out of...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:43 am
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh smiled and patted her cheek. "Time will tell deary, Kialjire was rather loss of lip." he said with a laugh that echoed around the garden. soon hurried footsteps where heard. "my..my..time does fly when your having fun, and just when things where getting interesting no matter. shall he depart to more suited quarters..."yes"....I thought so "he smirked as Hal came running down the path towards the struggling Cynthia.

He turned with Cynthia and himself facing Hal, "Do give my regards to Lareth, oh and poor Gypsy give her this.." he said as he tossed a wrapped object to Hal and then turned in his stance and disappeared into the shadows with Cynthia his evil laugh the only lingering sound that showed he was there.

Hal picked up the object witch turned out to be the finger and ring that belonged to Kaljire. Hal ran to tell Lareth that Goh had returned for his pray, and had made off with it.

((goh exits to darkness abounds. Cynthia is in the dungeon and Goh is in his throne room.))

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:11 pm
Cynthia was glad Lareth had thought of getting her out here, though she had actually blushed when he'd helped her change into the pale green dress. As they moved out into the sunlight, she closed her eyes and raised her face into it with a small smile, inhaling the wonderful scents of the flowers in bloom around them.

She didn't think about anything, simply enjoyed the moment as he pushed her chair along the pathways, "Thank you for this... I think I'd forgotten what the sunlight feels like," she said softly, reaching one hand out to trail her fingers over the flowers as they passed them.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:37 pm
"There is no need to thank me. If you want to thank anyone, thank Hal. He has given you the most care and attention."

Lareth didn't push her too fast as they went by a row of small roses. Beautiful colors of peach and white greeted them as they walked by.

"I hope we have good rain this year......I hope to plant some more items soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:53 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia tilted her head back to look up at him with a smile, "What are you planning on adding?" she asked him, finding that she liked this side of him. She knew he didn't let too many people know about his green thumb.

She knew why Hal had been taking care of her. Well, part of it. She always made sure to talk about things that would keep his mind sharp, something they never spoke of but did anyway. She knew the older demon was trying to hide it from Lareth and was doing her best to help him for as long as she could.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:04 pm
"Oh just a few new green pieces. I think they would be beneficial and when they are growing, they give off a nice scent."

Lareth and Cynthia talked about different flowers when he stopped.

"I seem to have a guest. Will you excuse me a moment? I will be just down the path here."

Lareth stopped her wheel chair under a fruit tree that had blossoms, just as the succubus waved to him as she approached. Her son was not there as she had sent him home.

"I do apologize Cynthia. This shouldn't be too long."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:42 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia gave him a nod and a small smile as she sat back in the chair under the tree, closing her eyes as she simply enjoyed the scent of the apple blossoms above her. She finally opened her eyes and considered the woman who was speaking to Lareth, finding that she felt dreadfully inadequately in comparison. There were so many beautiful women out there that she wondered why Lareth had ever given her the time of day, much less made her his mistress.

She gave a small sigh and smoothed her hands down over the skirt of the simple dress she wore then over the braid sitting in her lap since it was too long to let it trail over the back of the chair, silently wishing she could have been that beautiful. She raised her eyes to let them move over the garden, letting the feel of nature surrounding her soothe her for the moment.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:10 am
Lareth listened to the woman and nodded.

"I guess I can see her reasoning, while at the same time, I can acknowledge your hesitation in having him dropped off. This does put us in a bit of a bind Merryl. I will see what I can do on my end. I can't give any promises as I am just not sure about this."

Merryl cupped his cheek in her hand and gave him a dazzling smile.
"I know not to put too much into promises. I learned that years ago. But having you say you will try for me, soothes my mind."

She could see Cynthia looking their way but then elsewhere.

"Go. Your lady awaits. I am sure I am making her uncomfortable. Thank you for listening and offering some help."

She kissed his cheek and sauntered away, her tail swishing along with her hip movement

Lareth went back to Cynthia.
"Sorry I left you alone too long. Is there any particular place you wish to go? It is nice outside today."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:01 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia shook her head with a smile, "No preference. As long as you're willing to push this thing around, I'm fine with wherever you want to take me," she told him softly, moving her hand over her braid as she watched the woman leave then focused on the garden.

She could do it. She could leave it alone. She knew that.

No she couldn't...

"She's beautiful. Would you let her know I said that the next time she comes?" she asked him, doing her best to hide the spear of envy she'd felt when she'd gotten a good look at the female. At least she'd been nice with her comment.

Maybe too nice?

She couldn't help but feel like a drab little thing when compared to the Succubus. Especially in her current state...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:34 am
Lareth pushed Cynthia towards some dark but sprinkled with splotches of light colors on its petals, roses.

"You can tell her when you see her next time. She will be around for a bit as her son is receiving training nearby."

Lareth stopped her chair and moved to go look at one flower in particular.

"She is quite lovely, its just a shame her focus is on one man only, and that man is too busy with work."

Lareth produced a blade from god knows where and trimmed off a single rose. He held it in his hand, looking it over.

"Rare... It's extremely rare for one of her kind to be so focused, but it shows that she is in more control of her basic nature than most of her kind. I will have to remember to write that up later. I just hope it does not destroy her in the end.....it would destroy the boy if something happened to his mother."

Lareth went back to her and kneeled before her and presented her with the rose. He looked at her, took a breath and spoke.

"I am sorry for all the grief I have given you. This is not much, but I hope this can be a start in helping you know, I am sorry for yelling and ignoring you......I just......I lose control when it comes to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:03 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia felt tears forming in her eyes as he offered her the rose and said such a sweet and heartfelt apology, one she could easily forgive. She looked into his eyes as she tried to breathe carefully enough to be able to speak, her hand finally reaching past the rose to caress his cheek as she leaned in to give him a brief kiss.

She offered him a small smile, "Oh Lareth... I can never be mad at you for long... I love you too much for that... I'm sorry that my being hurt cuts into the little free time you have and we can't spend it with each other the way we want to..." she hesitated just a bit then had to grin at him as she took the rose and sat back in the chair, "Besides... I actually do like making you angry... Do you realize how much more good looking you get when you're angry? It's enough to make anyone feel light headed as the blood rushes to a completely different area of the body..." she couldn't resist telling him that.

She only hoped he'd see the humor in the entire thing. She felt a great deal of sympathy for the woman's story, feeling as if they had all too much in common. Well, besides the son...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:26 pm
Lareth chuckled at her last comment and got up from his kneeling position. He went behind her chair to push her again, but this time he bent over some and whispered into her ear.

What was said would make her blush crimson. Hell if anyone else heard his whisper, it would make them turn crimson as well as he had sultry plans for her when she was healed.

After the private exchange, he pushed her along, both enjoying the garden.

Soon, Hal was upon them and he carried a letter. Several in fact. Lareth raised a brow in question and the old man bowed when he was close enough.

"What is it Hal?"

"Sincerest apologies on disrupting your afternoon, but a letter from the Drow has come for you along with a new report of locations of wandering demons. I figured you would want to read the Drow letter immediately as it is tied with black ribbon.
Secondly, you have been waiting for this scouting report for months....time to see if you paying spies has actually come to fruition."

Hal handed the letters over to Lareth who opened the Drow letter quickly.
Hal looked to Cynthia.

"You're looking better. A bit flushed in the face though.....too much sun?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:57 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia smiled at Hal's question and shook her head, glancing over at Lareth in explanation then looking back at Hal, "No... Not too much sun this time..." she said simply, knowing that she didn't really have to say much. It had only been words, but it was enough to send her blushing.

She noted the change in Lareth instantly as he read the letter from the Drow and gave a small frown. She knew that the black ribbon would mean a death, but she had a feeling that the death mentioned in the letter would mean more to Lareth than it would to anyone else, "What is it Lareth?" she asked softly, doing her best not to intrude but knowing that he did need to know that he wasn't really alone anymore.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:17 pm
He sighed.
"A Drow death....one that I had located and told to go to the elven crowing of their new king, so he could meet up with his lost brother Aeriolous..."
Lareth turned to her and shook his head.
"The war...my war.....had them separated and thinking the other dead. When I was approached about finding a lost sibling, I was wary to even accept the request. Some drow had been working for Cruxis and they were still angry when the war had ended years ago. I didn't want to get killed because I was bleeding heart you know? But something.....something in my head told me to listen to the drow. To find his brother. While the drow went off to do whatnot, I traced the family line and eventually found that his brother was Aeriolous. I would have reunited them both here, but Aeriolous had already left for the elven realm because of a new king who popped up. I contacted the brother and sent him to the elven realm to meet up with Aeriolous. Seems they did meet up but there was an attack and the brother was killed with a few others."
He looked at the letter once again.
"It is tomorrow, so I will be busy preparing a condolences gift to the Drow and then going to the funeral. Care to go or would you like to rest? Just know that if you come, you will be recognized as my mistress. That means you will have more attention than usual."  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff