Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:04 pm
Rowan inwardly congratulated himself in asking her out for a meal as she said yes. Then for a few moments he had no clue as to why she wasn't getting up to dress until he colored in his cheeks some.

"Ah, yes. I shall go get things prepared while you dress. I will be back in a bit."

He got up and walked to the door and peeked over his shoulder to see if she would drop the sheet.

When she didn't, he walked out the door closing it softly behind him.

As he walked down the hall towards the kitchens he inwardly scolded himself.
'Acting like a boy....some warrior god I am.'  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:24 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

As he left the room, Wren got up and headed into her bathroom to take a bath, telling her imagination to behave itself. Of course, it didn't listen to her and ran rampant as she got herself cleaned up and brushed her hair out before heading into her closet.

Thankfully, her wardrobe held alot of items for various circumstances. She selected a sleeveless dress that fell to mid-thigh in a pale gold with small rose vines embroidered around the hem and flat sandals that laced up her calves. She left her hair loose but did add one dagger to her upper thigh where it would be hidden by the dress, knowing full well that it would be folly for her to go anywhere unarmed.

When she was ready, she headed for the bedroom door and stepped into her sitting room and moved to stand at the balcony doors to wait for him, grateful that she had blue skies and the gardens to look at through the glass now. She was nervous for reasons she couldn't understand, though she had to admit that this was her first 'date' so that might account for it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:57 pm
As the cooks prepared a small picnic for them, he went and cleaned himself up, getting new robes and such. He thought about ditching the priest robes, but they helped him get around easily and he didn't want to wear his usual wear until he had told Wren the whole truth of who he was.

Once he was cleaned up and presentable, he went back and gathered up the small basket of food with a thanks, before he headed back to Wren's rooms. He knocked on her door and entered. He found her in the waiting room and he nearly dropped the basket as he was stunned by her beauty now that she was a glowing example of rest and healing.

"Oh.....you look beautiful. Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:13 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren turned around when he entered and blushed at his compliment, giving another shy smile as she looked down, "Thank you... And yes, I'm ready..." she told him softly, unable to move for a moment as she looked at him through her lashes.

She couldn't shake the feeling that the priest's robes were all wrong for him, especially with the sword callouses on his hands. She knew he was a fighter, a warrior. He had no business being in robes. They made her feel like she was doing something wrong in thinking of him the way she was.

She cleared her throat and opened the balcony doors and stepped outside then opened the gate in the balcony that let them out into the garden, keeping her eyes off of him in the hopes that she'd be able to understand why she felt the way she did about a priest...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:13 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren ignored the looks they were getting, simply let him carry her and rested her head on his shoulder. She was finding that having someone else to rely on was a wonderful thing. It was soothing to her to let him carry her into her suite and set her on the bed as he moved to start a bath.

"Tell me why not to use it, Rowan... What did I do wrong?" she asked him softly as she slid out of her dress and took off the sheath at her thigh before walking into the bathroom behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:22 pm
"Its not that you did anything wrong my love. I just don't want you to use your song again as he already has had a taste of it....with that small taste I know he will try and build an immunity to your power.

As powerful as it is, when he was able to get a taste of it from the specter, he absorbed some of your power. He will use it to his advantage.

Now, it wasn't enough to fully negate anything in the future, but if he gets more, he will be able to easily build an immunity against you."

He made sure the water was heated enough as he looked up at her.

"And I don't want you hurt because of that immunity."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:34 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren nodded to him, accepting what he told her as fact. It meant that she'd have to come up with another way to use the spell, but she'd make sure that it would work the next time. She walked up to him and put a hand to his cheek to give him a small smile, "No one has ever worried about me before... Or carried me either... Thank you," she told him softly and gave him a gentle kiss before she stepped into the large tub.

She sat down in the hot water and took his hand in hers, "But I think you should know that everyone is wondering why I was so intimate with a priest..." she couldn't resist teasing him a little bit. Besides, she didn't really know how to ask him to join her in the tub, so she went with teasing him instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:19 am
Rowan blushed some as she thanked him.
"R-really there is no need to thank me. I wanted to carry you and I love you enough to worry about you."

As she settled into the tub and held his hand he smiled as this was nice. A simple yet intimate encounter such as bathing had him feel as many mortals thought of as normal.

"Eh? Let them think what they will. Besides, when you were sleeping I read up more on the priests that serve and spoke to another priest in his dreams. Priests are sexually active just like anyone else. They are just very discreet about it and they do not let it interfere with their prayer."

He smirked.

"Besides, I think minds would explode if others found out you're intimate with a god."

He kissed her hand as he sat by the tub with a chair he conjured up.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:51 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren felt a little disappointed when he sat beside the tub but smiled as he kissed her hand then took it back so that she could get herself cleaned up. Thankfully, it didn't take her long and she looked around the bathroom for a towel, frowning when she didn't see one.

"Someone forgot to put fresh towels in here," she said softly then stood up and reached for one of her robes anyway, not paying any attention to how the material clung to her wet skin as she put it on and tied it off at her waist before stepping from the tub, "I know where they're kept. I'll be right back with some. You go ahead and take a bath, I'll just get the towels and come right back," she said and gave him a kiss on his cheek before heading for the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:16 am
Rowan stared hard as her body outline was revealed against her robe....the clinging material made it seem really sexy. As she tried to run away to get towels he was up and hugging her from behind.

"How about no towels? We just...air dry?"

He kissed the side of her neck as hands slid down her sides and rested on her hips.

"And....I know you just bathed, but perhaps your willing to bathe again, but with me this time."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:15 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren's breathing shifted the moment he touched her and tilted her head to give him better access to the side of her neck, her hands reaching for the tie on her robe to untie it, "Sounds wonderful to me..." she said softly, somehow managing to untie the robe then step away from him enough to slide it from her shoulders.

Then she stepped closer to him on her own and helped him take off the priestly robe then lead him into the tub.

In the end, the bathroom floor was soaking wet and they were curled up in her bed under the covers with her asleep in his arms. He'd finally exhausted her and she'd fallen asleep with him easily, showing him the ultimate trust. But she had one hand curled up over his heart, her wedding ring glinting just a bit in the light.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:00 pm
Rowan lay there yawning as she slept draped over him, her hand over his heart. He smiled smugly to himself as he was quite sated and for once at ease.

He should have been asleep with her but there were thoughts as to what Ravor was up to now and why he even bothered with a elf underling. Ravor was never one to take anyone under his wing, so it was troubling to Rowan what this new card on the table would represent.

Rowan magically sealed the room from everyone and everything before he drifted off to sleep.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:22 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

When Wren woke up, it took her a moment to remember the day before. When she did, she smiled and snuggled even closer to Rowan. She'd never thought to experience such happiness as she felt when she was with him. She'd never expected to marry or have any plans for her future beyond her duty.

Yet here she was, married, laying with her husband, and considering her future with him. It was then that she realized that she could have children and found herself more than a little shocked at the thought. But she didn't find the thought frightening, more a soothing and happy thought.

Still, they had plenty of time before that kind of event would impact their lives. In the meantime, they had to see to taking care of his brother. Which meant that she had to work at her spell for sealing him away again. Preferably in a manner that Ravor wouldn't be able to counter...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:21 pm
Rowan while he slept was confused by his dreams and tried to speak to the god of Dreams about them, but for once, the chatty man refused to say anything. Refused to tell him why he was given a jumble of images.

Rowancould only conclude from the man's silence, that Fate had intervened and had sworn Dream to secrecy. Fate was neither good nor bad, but she had a wicked sense of humor in delighting in causing problems when bored.

But was fate bored? The dream seemed to signal several things but not all of them could be true, could they? For his sake....he hoped it wasn't.

As Wren began to stir, he left the dreamscape and blinked slowly awake, while yawning. It was then he could see Wren looking him over.

"Like what you see?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:34 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice
((I think you meant Rowan, Babe... Not Ravor...))

Wren smiled at him and gave a small nod, "Yes I do..." she said softly and leaned in to give his lips a gentle kiss then settled her head back on the pillow beside his as she looked into his eyes, "I like what I see very much..." she added with another smile, raising her hand from his chest to his cheek, her fingers gently caressing him there.

She heard a soft laugh escape her as she looked at him, "I never thought I'd wake up like this, with someone beside me... I never thought I'd marry either... Yet here I am, married and waking up next to my husband who makes me feel so wonderful that I cannot find words to describe it..." she said with that soft laugh, unable to fully describe how happy he'd made her.  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff