Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The new Assignment is You... (Zino and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image

Smiling softly to herself she turned back to her writing and continued. Having a strange feeling that she was being watched so she took a tiny break from writing to see her teacher keeping an eye on her, so she decided to mess with him and smiled to him sweetly before giggling and looked down while writing some more in her book.
Reon_Zino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:33 pm
Reon_Zino
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason saw her do this and gave a smirk of amusement going back to gradeing her looked at the clock and yawned "well im about to head out so how much longer do you need?"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Stephanie looked up as she put down her pen, "Oh.... I was just finishing up..." she says while closing her book and got up from her seat. "I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Kerr..." she chimes softly with a warm smile towards him and grabs her stuff before heading out. Back to her "home".
Reon_Zino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:56 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason smiled "yes of course see you then young lady" he says then laughed he sounded like and old man he shook his head and locked his room up then headed for his apartment he didnt live far from the school so he walked home  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

Stephanie just kept walking back and soon found herself in the midst of someone in an argument with a couple other people. So she just walked around it and ignored everything before grabbing her keys and opens up her apartment to go inside and rest up for tomorrow....
Reon_Zino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:41 pm
Reon_Zino
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason yawned as he entered his apartment he threw himself on the bed "i think ill take a nap and eat later" he says to himself he turnes over in the bed and covers himself up then goes into a light sleep

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image

Stephanie had just walked into her apartment and saw everything a mess as she just dropped anything in her hands and instantly ran towards her little sister's room. To see her lying on the floor, a terrified gasp escapes her mouth ss she ran towards her. "Lily! Lily come on and get up!" She yells at her. Falling to her knees next to her and shook her. "LILY!" She cries realizing that her sister wasn't here anymore.
Reon_Zino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:52 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason groaned as his alarm woke him up he smiled and went to the kitchen he happily hummed as he cook his dinner when it was ready he ate and looked around the empty apartment he sighed he had to admit it was a bit lonley but that was fine he had a good life.. maybe he would get a cat....

((O.o i kinda fell bad that hes just happily going about his life when i know her sister dies fells guilty V.v))  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image

Stephanie was still having tears stream down her eyes when people came to take her sister away. She refused to move from the spot where she was, just staring into blank space. One of the Medics had told her it was a drug overdose but she had already known from the bottles and pills scattered everywhere and soon everyone left and the whole apartment became empty, a silent void as she was still trying to fix herself back together. "Why would she do this?" She mutters slamming her eyes shut and just cried. But soon she decided to just get her mind off of it and do her work.... Stephanie while getting up decided to call her friend Ricki, maybe she would let her spend the night just for today. But unfortunately she didn't pick up and she already knew that the others were too busy so she had to deal with it and just did her work. Hearing the outside starting to rain, soon putting her to sleep with a few rogue tears escaping.

((Awwwww! Its ok!))
Reon_Zino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:10 pm
Reon_Zino
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason turned opn the tv and watched it for a few hours then he graded some more papers for the morning classes he smiled it was getting late and he couldnt handle another al nighter so he went to bed around midnight

((O.o well alright.. still feel guilty though))

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image

Stephanie was taking a small nap before awakening and just said forget it. She couldn't possibly work at a time like this.... so she left her desk and went to the couch where she usually slept and just focused on the heavy rain to put her back to sleep. Not wishing for tomorrow to come.

((You don't have to feel guilty! It happens..))
Reon_Zino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:27 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason turned pver in his bed and set up he sighed rain always kept him up at night he sighed and put in ear plugs then went back to sleep  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:32 pm
Layla Listressa

i gotta go to bed .. sorry  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image

Soon mourning came to wake the sleeping girl, but with her eyes sore from crying and her body tired. She just called her friend Ricki again, since the two had the basic same schedule. "Hey Ricki.... Its me Stephanie. No, I'm fine. I just need a favor really quick. I need you to pick up my homework for my class with Mr. Kerr and bring it to him please. This is really important since I'm not planning to come to school.... Something just happened and I just cant come.. ok..... alright thank you. Goodbye." Afterwards she hung up the phone and waited there for Ricki to cone over before school started.

((Alright then! I'll see you tomorrow...))
Reon_Zino

louis guapo

Original Lover

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:38 am
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason woke up early as usual and got ready for the day he gathered his things and walked to the school when he walked in the classroom once the last period of the day rolled around he noticed something was missing after lookeing around he figured it out thatgirl wasnt here stephanie was no where to be seen and she was usually the first one here he sighed and shrugged then sat at his desk and waited for the class to show up  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff