Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Bordered Hearts~ (Holo and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image
Sora Jupiter

Daughter to the leader of the Kitsune Tribe.....

Sora lifted her muzzle, a fresh scent of wolf coming their way. She whipped over to face her brother, knowing that scent. "Sam!" she hissed. "Get back to Father now!" Sam looked at her confused; but when he sniffed the air he froze. Nodding to his sister, Sam bolted into the grass on his way to the camp. Sora turned around and faced the land of the Ice Pack. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her feet. Sora began to lick her front paws; every now and then she glanced up to see if he was coming yet.

and is also trouble, trouble, trouble.....

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image

Kyoto Monroe
Heir to the Ice Wolves

Kyoto had finished up his marking when a certain Kitsune caught his attention, why now? But he just might as well get to her before his partner did. As soon as he caught her in his sights he casually kept walking to the border, seeing they did some rescenting as well. "What are you doing here again?" He sighs looking over at her. If he was in his other form he would've been frowning.

louis guapo

Original Lover

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
Sora Jupiter

Sora tilted her head to one side. "What do you mean? I'm just marking the border with my brother. Well, I guess he bolted when he smelled you..." Sora said, pretending to look around for her brother. She stood up and padded until she was nose-to-nose with the male. "What is you name?" she breathed into his ear. Her tail was waving back and forth, faster then a clock but slower then a cat's tail.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image

Kyoto Monroe
Heir to the Ice Wolves

The wolf wasn't that amused with her actions but didn't make her feel bad and being the gentleman here he let out the visible shiver that ran through his fur. "I know better than to reveal my name to Kitsune, especially who is the daughter of the Leader." He muses sarcastically. He could scent the Leader all over her, of course the two had met before..... but not on friendly peacemaking terms.... Kyoto just looked at her before stepping away slightly to get a full view. "What's yours?" He manages to ask after sensing that his partner was nowhere near them at the moment as he twitched his left ear slightly.

louis guapo

Original Lover

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:24 am
User Image
Sora Jupiter

Sora raised an eyebrow, as good as a Kitsune can that is. "Do you really think I'm going to tell you my name, sir?" Sora asked. "It has to be fair; you tell me yours and I'll tell you mine. But, of coarse, you don't then I don't. Okay, sir?" Sora crouched down in front of him. "Your the Leader too, right? You smell different then the other wolves that have been here." She smiled, showing her sharp teeth. Sitting back up, Sora wrapped her tail around her paws.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Kyoto Monroe
Heir to the Ice Wolves

Kyoto groaned/growled in annoyance and looked away, "I'm Kyoto Monroe and your incorrect, I'm the Heir to the Leader.... Not his own flesh and blood but someone he himself chose." he says looking at her in her eyes, starting almost dazed by them but snapped out of it. "Now your turn Missy." he says.

louis guapo

Original Lover

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image
Sora Jupiter

Sora's tail twitched once. "Why should I?" she purred, wanting to see how long it took before he snapped. "I know I said fair is fair.... but what if I don't tell you my name or what my role is?" She smiled, showing her teeth. "Why don't we meet some other time, in our human forms, over there?" Sora flicked her tail in the direction of the ash tree, that wasn't in either of the lands. "No one will know, and I know how to keep my brother from following me." Sora stood up and stretched, her tail sweeping back and forth. Her paws almost touched Kyoto's, but she pulled them back before they could. Sora turned and began to walk back to the camp. She stopped right before she was in the grass, and whipped her head around. "If you really want to know more about me, I guess you should follow or meet me tomorrow at the tree. Okay, Kyoto?" Sora waved her tail in good bye and plunged into the long grass. She streaked away from Kyoto as fast as she could, rubbing up against as many thing she could as she ran. Whe n she reached the entrance of the camp, Sora quietly hid in a bush, slightly hoping that she might see Kyoto coming up from the hill to the camp. He would be in plain sight, unless he somehow hid.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:07 pm

User Image

Kyoto Monroe
Heir to the Ice Wolves

Kyoto growled, this indeed would be difficult. So he watched her leave and met up with his packmate. "I'm finished with the borders. Tell Leader that I'll be there before moonrise." He tells her and she nodded. Bounding off to the Pack's territory. He watched the she-wolf leave and he just strolled along when another (male) packmate came towards him. "Kyoto! Alpha wishes to speak with you." he said and the young heir nodded. "Take me to him." he orders and they both run off quickly to the Den and his packmate leaves him to flirt with the other she wolves, while he strolls right on in and sees the head Hunter and Warrior with him. "What are they doing here?" Kyoto asks calmly as he takes his seat in front of the but beside the Alpha. the header Warrior looks briefly at his companion and the Alpha before turning to the young heir, "We were attacked by foxes. They're coming closer to the Den as we speak and have already taken over a small part of our territory. We need to destroy them now! Before the Gates open again!" he howls in anger but Kyoto held up his tail to quiet him down. "Patience is key while dealing with foxes. Just you wait... We will take them when they think they have overpowered us." he says coolly.

louis guapo

Original Lover

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas