Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
First loves? Or past crushes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:52 pm
There's this one guy I'm always thinking about.. But I think that's just infatuation because we have like little to nothing in common. :I
There's also this other guy..♥ I wish we talked more.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:33 am
Who was your first love? my first bf Chris. really liked him up until he claimed i was nothing more than an emotional experiment.
Are you over it? i regret getting involved with him, but at the same time i wish it could have gone smoother
Do you have a crush? three, actually
Are you over it or do you still like them? well, the longer crush i'm learning to get over, slowly but surely. the second one was someone i met in school, but just a brief fascination that began to end when he told me he liked a mutual friend of ours. and the third one? the president of the lgbt club i work on, and i'm vp under him D:  

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

Rikku DarkHeart KH

Versatile Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:59 pm
My first love was a guy who was my oldest friend. He came out to my friends and I that he was gay. I asked him out a few days later. He said yes but we had to end our relation ship when he moved away.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:09 pm
Who was your first love? The first person I thought I loved was an ex-girlfriend/ now bestfriend . But the first person I told I loved was my ex-boyfriend who I planned to marry
Are you over it? Yeah, the girl and I are bestfriends now, and I'd love to get the ex-fiance's head on a spike.
Do you have a crush? Yeah
Are you over it or do you still like them? My current boyfriend, so yeah, I still like them, and that's probably a good thing.  

dreadfully_jareth

Dapper Hunter

900 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100

weecest

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:59 pm
I want to say my first love was a guy named Andrew.
He wooed me like no other guy had. But then again I was only 17 back then, and he wanted to get married and everything he said to me was just beautiful. I am completely over him, I sometimes just wonder if hes okay or if he finally nailed to land inside a loony bin. I know I never told him I loved him, but I knew I did. He broke my heart after almost a year of dating with the classy line of "we really have nothing in common" I cried for like a week and eventually got over him.

My last break up, that I still cant get over was with Kiera.Almost two years ago. I dont know why, I just loved her. We had amazing plans and I actually reminded her every day how much I loved her and she did the same to me. Then one day she just stopped answering my texts and messages and eventually I caught her online and put an ultimatum on her answer me or its over. She answered saying that she never felt anything for me and that being with me was nothing but a mistake. I dont know why she would say that to me. But I still cant get over her. Ive been wanting to message her, since I deleted her cell number, but I dont think it would be fair to do that to my current boyfriend.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:49 pm
I still have a crush redface

I've liked her for about a year and I can't get over her...
I'm pretty sure she's straight but I'm still not positive cuz I've never seen her that way with a guy... sweatdrop  

AKeikoB

Friendly Kitten

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:38 pm
sans-coeur13
Who was your first love? my first bf Chris. really liked him up until he claimed i was nothing more than an emotional experiment.
Are you over it? i regret getting involved with him, but at the same time i wish it could have gone smoother
Are you over it or do you still like them? well, the longer crush i'm learning to get over, slowly but surely. the second one was someone i met in school, but just a brief fascination that began to end when he told me he liked a mutual friend of ours. and the third one? the president of the lgbt club i work on, and i'm vp under him D:

I used to be in a relationship which I regretted. I regret every single thing that happened in it. The person was a complete liar and wasted 3 months of my life...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:42 pm
K_Ninja_Kitty

I'm pretty sure she's straight but I'm still not positive cuz I've never seen her that way with a guy... sweatdrop

Hello friend xd I feel the same way about my crush iv'e been in love with her since 6th grade (in 8th grade now) I want to tell her I like her but I keep thinking there is no way in heck she is a lesbian.....  

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:45 pm
SpiritOfTheMoon12
sans-coeur13

I used to be in a relationship which I regretted. I regret every single thing that happened in it. The person was a complete liar and wasted 3 months of my life...

it's horrible, isn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 pm
sans-coeur13
SpiritOfTheMoon12
sans-coeur13

it's horrible, isn't it?

Yes it is, I just want to kill that person for wasting my life....  

On_A_Cold_Stormy_Night

Beloved Phantom

MattieWinter

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:16 pm
Oh let's see....
1. My first love was my best friend. She was amazing in every way. Well we were friends before we both figured out we had something a bit more. So we go out for about a year... then she dumps me. But there were reasons and I understood, so we stayed friends. For the entire next year, all she does is flirt with me... intensly. Next thing I know, I make a single pass and I'm totally shot down and now we don't speak at her request. Yup~
2.Am I over her? Yes and no. I'll always love her because that's the type of person I am but I am over the whole "in a relationship with her" thing.
3. I do currently have a crush. We Kind of went on our "first date" the other evening. he's really the nicest guy ever and I really do like him and I really hope he likes me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:46 pm
I've been having this crush develop on my best friend...but she was raised by an overly Christian family. She wont even talk to me about trying something. And now she wont even talk to me at all....I think I lost my best friend.  

Athena-the-Assassin

Shameless Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:31 pm
My first love was this girl in middle school who kinda used me. She was a terrible influence on me and kinda introduced me to all of my addictions. When she finally decided I was worthy of dating her, I fortunately gained enough common sense to turn her down. I'm not sure if I will ever forget her, but at least I can resist her manipulation.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:05 pm
SpiritOfTheMoon12
K_Ninja_Kitty

Hello friend xd I feel the same way about my crush iv'e been in love with her since 6th grade (in 8th grade now) I want to tell her I like her but I keep thinking there is no way in heck she is a lesbian.....

Yay! Someone who's in a similar situation as me! 4laugh  

AKeikoB

Friendly Kitten

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

MsFireStarter17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:28 pm
Hello! Was I ever in love? Yes! In fact I still am. Theres this one guy were we started as just hooking up like a fwb thing but my feelings for him started developing for him. I tried dateing to forget him but it didn't work. HE's on my mind almost all the time. He had this stupid grin on his face and I can remeber it so well, but when I do I blush so much.. He went to California for summer and we stoped talking and I tried to forget him, until he texted me on night and i cried to sleep.. emotion_8c Then We started talking again and my feelings for him haven't been stronger and I desided to tell him how i feel, I told him I loved him and asked him if he could ever consider dateing me. He said we live in two different towns and live two different lifes. It hurt me really badly but I still can't help how much I love him.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff