Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Magician's Smile (Need female lead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:26 am
Layla Listressa

Matt was still on his guard when the girl walked into the room.He took the glass from her slowly and examined it. He swirled it around and took a small sip. It tasted like regular water. He placed the glass on the table next to the couch. When she said she was a Magician Matt looked at her. "So you can do card tricks and stuff?" He laughed a bit at his joke.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:36 am
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria just listened and watched, then she frowned. "Haha laugh all you please Mister. But just remember that if I hadn't come to save you from that thing I call a 'Reaper'.... You would've been dead by now and no one would've saved you because its rare for people to see anything like that." She says seriously. In an instant her expression turned from calm to serious as she got up. "Once your ready to leave the door is right there." She says coolly and walks out of the living room and down the hall to her room.

louis guapo

Original Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:00 am
Layla Listressa

Matt's laugh died down when he heard her. He looked down. "You did save me didn't you?" He slowly stood up and very slowly he walked over to Ivoria and grabbed her hand to stop her. "I'm sorry for laughing at you. I'm just having a hard time with believing that all this happened. I mean, I was chased by some huge creature and then you came out of no where and saved me. I do want to thank you." He smiled gently at her and his legs gave way letting him fall to the ground.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:17 am
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria sighed, "Its fine.... I was just doing my job and that's all." She replies trying to snake her arm out of his grasp before she fell along with him. Landing on top as she felt her face start to flush up in embarrassment. "L-lets get you back to the couch then..." she stammers nervously before getting her arm free and getting off of him. Offering her hand out to help, trying to get rid of her blush as she looked away.

louis guapo

Original Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 am
Layla Listressa

Matt blushed a little when she landed on him. He took her hand and slowly made his way to the couch. He laid back and took another drink from the water. He looked up and Ivoria and smiled. "Thank you again." He smiled at her and his eyes closed and he fell back to sleep.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:01 pm
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria just curtly nodded at him as she helped him to the couch and stayed with him for a few moments after he had fallen asleep. Observing him, making sure he wasn't one of "Them". She gently checked his wrists, then his neck. Making her fingertips light as air blowing through. Still no mark of a thorned serpent. This doesn't make any sense.... How can he see them without being claimed by Them..... There's a few more places I can be able to check... but I can't risk it. Plus I don't wish to resort to that..... she thinks with a shudder going down her spine as she got up swiftly from the couch and into the kitchen once again. Resting her palms flat on the counter while hanging her head thinking. "No... that can't be it. He could not possibly that. He doesn't even believe in Magic!" She mutters sighing.

louis guapo

Original Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:35 pm
Layla Listressa

Matt woke up again a little after night had come again. He sat up and found that his legs worked again. He stood up and walked around the house. He walked through the hallway and found it odd that there were no pictures on the walls. He turned a corner and found the stairwell leading upstairs. He walked through the upstairs hallway and still found no pictures. He opened a door and found the bedroom. He walked in and found Ivoria asleep on the bed. He jumped a bit and fell on the ground. He tried to back out of the room without waking her up but knocked over the only picture he had seen so far. It was only of her.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:42 pm
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria awoke in her bed the minute she heard noise, since being a very light sleeper wasn't that good sometimes. But at times like this she thanked it and continued faking to sleep while holding her locket close to her beating arms and her small staff in hand, clutching it tightly. So eventually she let go and sat up while yawning, scanning her chocolate brown eyes around the room to find her intruder. "What are you doing awake?" She asks firefly while rubbing her eyes awake.

louis guapo

Original Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:05 pm
Layla Listressa

Matt looked up at her. "I'm sorry, I just woke up, my legs felt better so i started walking around. I didn't mean to come in here while you were sleeping, I was just exploring the place is all." He apologized again and then looked down at the picture. "So is there a reason you only have one picture in the whole house? And why is it only of you?" He looked up at her.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:16 pm
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria just raised her eyebrow curiously before shrugging, "I don't stay in one place for too long.... so I don't bother unpacking stuff that I don't wanna leave behind." She explains before giving one final yawn then stood up and walked over to the fallen picture and picked it up. Setting it back down on the small table before brushing past him and downstairs to the kitchen.

louis guapo

Original Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:46 pm
Layla Listressa

Matt looked at her while she was talking. It was almost like there was no way to not giver her your full attention. When she stopped talking he snapped out of his trance and looked a bit embarrassed. "I'm sorry for asking," He said shyly. "It just seemed weird for someone to not have any pictures around their house you know?" He got up and followed her down to the kitchen.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:21 pm
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria had chuckled, "Its quite alright. Everyone gets curious from time to time~" she says relaxed and was now resided in her kitchen having her finger on her chin lightly tapping it as she put the other hand on her hip. Trying to think what she could make for something to eat.

louis guapo

Original Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:12 pm
Layla Listressa

Matt smiled and leaned past her a bit to grab some meat from the fridge. "You can cook this if thats what you were wondering." He smiled and handed her the meat before walking into the living room to grab his shoes. He walked to the door and opened it slowly. "Thanks again for helping me out."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:29 pm
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria just bids while turning to watch as she crossed her arms iver ger stomach, "Not a problem. As I said before, its my job so think nothing of it." She says with a small smile before he left and turned back to her cooking.

louis guapo

Original Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:30 pm
Layla Listressa

Matt walked out of the apartment and down the familiar street to his place. He threw his bag on the ground and walked into the kitchen to make a small snack. He walked into the living room and turned on the news and saw that the alley he was in was the first picture to come up. There was a bunch of stuff that got smashed in his attack and he let the food drop from his mouth onto the plate.

User Image

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces