Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Friends or more? (Need Female) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:11 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

Matt shrugged and drove off towards Emma's place. He kissed her goodbye and drove over to Luna's house to see what was wrong. He walked up to the door and knocked lightly. "Hey Luna? I'm coming in." He opened the door slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:17 pm
johnman02
Xxemo emi69xX

Matt shrugged and drove off towards Emma's place. He kissed her goodbye and drove over to Luna's house to see what was wrong. He walked up to the door and knocked lightly. "Hey Luna? I'm coming in." He opened the door slowly.
Luna didnt come in due to her music being loud and her room being sound proof. With her back towards the door luna was dancing and singing along to the music as she was trying to fix her smeared makeup from cryingg  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:20 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

Matt walked up to the room and when he opened the door he was greeted with a huge blaring sound of music. He loved that she loved music and smiled and hugged her from behind. "And what mix, may i ask, are we listening to today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:25 pm
Luna got beat red and jumped as she felt his arms "oh my god dont do that to me and idk its the cd you made for me"  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:29 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

Matt smiled and ejected the disc. "Oh my god, you still have this? I made this for you like three years ago. I mean yea I know that i did a good job but even i have upgraded my music." He smiled and turned the disc in his hand slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:38 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:51 pm
johnman02
Xxemo emi69xX
"yeah haha I knoe i need a major update." Luna fell back onto her double queen sized bed and looked at the celing. "so how are you and emma?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:01 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

Matt smiled at her. "We're doing pretty good, you have an awesome best friend you know that?" He kept turning the CD in his fingers slowly. "Ya know back when we were kids, I used to think about growing up and marrying you." He blushed slightly and smiled.  

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:07 pm
johnman02
Xxemo emi69xX

Matt smiled at her. "We're doing pretty good, you have an awesome best friend you know that?" He kept turning the CD in his fingers slowly. "Ya know back when we were kids, I used to think about growing up and marrying you." He blushed slightly and smiled.

Luna blushed and smiled "but we did get maried silly remember when we were 5? We gave each other ring pops?"
Luna leaned over not knowing the lace on her underwear was showing as she grabbed a small box and handed it to him.
Inside was the ring pop he gave to her when they were 5  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:09 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

Matt smiled and took the box. He looked in and smiled. "Oh my god, you keep everything huh?" He looked at her and caught a glance of her underwear and looked away blushing.  

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:12 pm
johnman02
Xxemo emi69xX

Matt smiled and took the box. He looked in and smiled. "Oh my god, you keep everything huh?" He looked at her and caught a glance of her underwear and looked away blushing.

Luna looked away blushing.
"How could I not? I didnt want to forget it?"
"That was the day i finally got out of the hospital"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:15 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

Matt smiled. "yea i remember that day. We played all that afternoon right up until the wedding." He smiled at the memory. "That was also the day we met Emma." He laughed a bit thinking about how things had turned out.  

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:43 pm
johnman02
Xxemo emi69xX

Matt smiled. "yea i remember that day. We played all that afternoon right up until the wedding." He smiled at the memory. "That was also the day we met Emma." He laughed a bit thinking about how things had turned out.

Luna smile dissapeared as he mentioned her but she soon forced a smile
"yea hahaha she is somthing else" Luna then giggled and layed back on her bed
"You know that day was the best day of my life? haha this sounds weird but when we were young i had the biggest cruh on you."
"ahh i wish we could go back to being kids again...Life was so easy and care free back then"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:49 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

Matt smiled when she said that she had a crush on him. "Really? I had a crush on you all through middle school." He blushed again and smiled down at the CD in his hand. "I gave you this because i thought it would make you like me."  

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:56 pm
johnman02
Xxemo emi69xX

Matt smiled when she said that she had a crush on him. "Really? I had a crush on you all through middle school." He blushed again and smiled down at the CD in his hand. "I gave you this because i thought it would make you like me."

Luna had quietly fallen asleep so she hadn't heard what he said
A couple seconds later Luna started to call out Matt's name in her sleep
"Matt....no..No please...don't leave me behind"
Luna started to sweat on her forehead as he temperature increased into a fever  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff