Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:10 pm
ooc for me:
(I'm in, I just need a post to setup what country we're in before I post. ^-^)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:32 pm
((Why are posts so weird on this page..? Or are they only screwed up for me..?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:26 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((Why are posts so weird on this page..? Or are they only screwed up for me..?))
{It's like that for everyone}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:00 pm
((I see... So who's starting?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:26 pm
{I'll open the scene}

It was mid-spring and everyone was gathered for the harvest festival, even a few who weren't from china, those few were among the chosen

{they are the chosen who've been claimed}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:52 pm
((which country are we in?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:19 pm
(Yipes. It looks like somehow the max text box width got messed up, doesn't it?)

(OMFG. I just did some research of Medieval China and found out a Portuguese man was the first recorded non-Asian visitor. It was 1500s, but I'll stretch the truth a bit here. *pats Portuguese Hugo's head*)

User Image
Hugo Reis

Hong Kong, China. Hugo was in China. He'd already been sent along with other ambassadors and noblemen to many countries outside his own in Europe, but it was his first time in Asia. One of the dignitaries from Portugal had been asked to attend some sort of harvest festival. It was an opportunity to test some new political ties according to the Chinese ruling party: the "Ming dynasty," the dignitary called them. To help ensure Portugal's representative safe passage over the aquatic portions of his trip, Hugo had been sent along as well, blending in as a minor guard.

Everything here was so different. The people, the culture, the architecture, the food, the music: even the foliage and weather seemed to strike the teenager as unusual. The language was different, too; it seemed to be formed in short bursts of phrases and didn't roll off Hugo's tongue as well as any European ones he'd been taught. He knew some basics: a polite hello and goodbye, how to ask to find the Portuguese ambassador if he became separated, and other useful things, but he accent was blatant in all of them.

That part was what made Hugo most nervous. Originally, he'd considered China to be an excellent opportunity to flee. In such a peculiar country, the dignitary would have less sway to search for the missing guard, and he would not be familiar enough with the area to find his way very well. However, that meant that Hugo himself would stand out just as much. A clear outsider who more or less could not speak the language would have one tough time trying to survive here.

Still, though, Hugo kept his eyes and ears open for opportunities, though the dignitary would never know by looking at him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:19 pm
{hong kong}  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 pm
Aurore sat on barrel, watching as the island of Hong Kong came into view. As of now, she was to be the Royal Majesty's ambassador, a lady in the day and a warrior in the darkest shadows. Her eyes darted about, trying to soak in the architecture and surrounding landscapes. She sighed. This would be the first mission to China, and she wondered why the King even had an interest. Then again, she wondered why the King did anything. The Queen was obviously in charge.
Stop that, Aurore-Belle, she thought to herself. Je suis le creme de la creme....She took a deep breath. I am the envoy,the balance, the scales. Royal by day, deathly by night. It is the way of the chosen. I must keep the balance of my emotions if I am to finish this mission. She said a quick prayer, crossing her shoulders, and then went below to change into her lady's attire.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 pm
Bodb made his way down the silk road on horse back, his only companion being Tygyrnach, his clydesdale/fresian mix stallion who was all black save for the white tuffs of fur just above his hooves, his mane, and his tail all of which were all white  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:29 pm
~I'll post tomorrow. I just got off of work and I'm not writing a paragraph through my phone since I don't have a computer. Lol. But, I just figured i'd tell ya..so you didn't think I died.~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:04 am
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Alessandra watched the locals with interest, not entirely sure what was going on. She had traveled east in an attempt to escape any of the Churches influence only to realize that she knew very little about the place she had traveled to.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items