Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
An Empty world Interest thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:27 pm
loth17
So my character would have above average speed and damage but low health.

There will be three sizes. If you are the size 2 was from the movie then you are small and will have not only low health, but lower strength. if you are the size of 5 or 9 then you are medium and will be a bit more balanced. If you are the size of the character 8 then you are large, and so will have high health.

Size will directly effect stats after the build has been decided and before stats assigned.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:32 pm
loth17

you know you can still play a humanoid and keep the claws. It would be bit easier to explain. if your character were the size of 8 it would be believable for the fingers to be bolted together fragments of broken exacto knife blades.

Not saying you can't play a stitch cat though.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:48 pm
Wire_Colossus
loth17

you know you can still play a humanoid and keep the claws. It would be bit easier to explain. if your character were the size of 8 it would be believable for the fingers to be bolted together fragments of broken exacto knife blades.

Ok then i guess ill be humanoid, i just wanted the bad a** claws  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:02 pm
loth17
Wire_Colossus
loth17

Thought so.

even though my character is the same size class as what your character will be, my character is technically one size class larger than the maximum. The reason is he was originally two stitchpunks the size 8 was. hoever, he isn't any taller, merely broader. each of legs end in two feet and inside each of his legs are the metal structures of two stitchpunk legs. his arms are similar. and his two handas are designed in such a way that you can tell he was once two stitchpunks.

It shall be interesting. note that even though my character will be larger and heavier than yours, he will not have all around higher stats. assuming you choose to be the same size as the character 8 was.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:05 pm
Wire_Colossus
loth17
Wire_Colossus
loth17

Thought so.

even though my character is the same size class as what your character will be, my character is technically one size class larger than the maximum. The reason is he was originally two stitchpunks the size 8 was. hoever, he isn't any taller, merely broader. each of legs end in two feet and inside each of his legs are the metal structures of two stitchpunk legs. his arms are similar. and his two handas are designed in such a way that you can tell he was once two stitchpunks.

It shall be interesting. note that even though my character will be larger and heavier than yours, he will not have all around higher stats.

your character sounds like an abomination and im totally going to add random objects to your character whenever he is unable to move for any reason.

Unconcious= Toothpick spear attached to the arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:12 pm
loth17
Wire_Colossus
loth17
Wire_Colossus
loth17

Thought so.

It shall be interesting. note that even though my character will be larger and heavier than yours, he will not have all around higher stats.

your character sounds like an abomination and im totally going to add random objects to your character whenever he is unable to move for any reason.

Unconcious= Toothpick spear attached to the arm.

Good luck with that, because I will not allow you to do so. It would be absolutely unfair to be allowed to modify someone elses character without their consent, which is why it's not going to happen.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:52 pm
(I will ask you before i do it)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:56 pm
now we just need more people.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:19 pm
Wire_Colossus

There are only strength speed and size stats right  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:27 pm
loth17
Wire_Colossus

Strength
Speed
Size
Health
Intelligence
Attitude
Courage
Cowardice
Fragility
Integrity  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:48 pm
Wire_Colossus
loth17
Wire_Colossus

Strength
Speed
Size
Health
Intelligence
Attitude
Courage
Cowardice
Fragility
Integrity

How do you know what you start with

Also could you explain attitude and integrity.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:40 pm
Attitude is a representation of personality. the lower the number, the worse the character's attitude is and thusly the worse off their minds are. My character would have an intelligence of 1 and an attitude of 1, making him down right dumb and violent.

Integrity is the opposite of fragility. In order to determine your characters health, you add up your integrity and size scores and subtract your fragility score from the total.

Each size has a different starting amount of points to be distributed.

Small = 30 points
Medium = 35 points
Large = 50 points

The score each of the three sizes afford are not equal to the points they give.

Small = 5
Medium = 15
Large = 20

Injuries incurred in battle in rp raise the level of fragility by taking away the same amount gained by fragility from integrity, and so that amount is lost from total health. Injuries can indeed be fixed, but in order to so so the replacement parts must be obtained. Which is where luck and dice come in.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:49 pm
So a large automatically starts with twenty points of integrity or does the second point chart mean something else  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:54 pm
loth17
So a large automatically starts with twenty points of integrity or does the second point chart mean something else

The the second point chart is the measure of points each size has a score of.

if you are large, you have a size score of 20 points.

How you distribute the regular points is based on the design of the character. The points a size award for the size score cannot be altered or spent on any other stat.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers