Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsend' House of Customizable customs: Sep 14-17 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:22 pm
ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind, Nerp Wing style
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: The Hunger Games
WIP Needed? Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: A slight tan
Face: Eyes are grey
Mane: Dark brown with a long single braid that comes down from her right side.
Tail: Dark brown like mane, medium length straight like Carolina but not touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks, hooves are black with a tiny red flame design on them.
Reference Image(s):
Hairstyle

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Look like the mockingjay reference
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: On her chest toward the left side is a gold tattoo of the mockingjay. Hanging across her chest and shoulders is a bow and on her back front leg there is a quiver of arrows (Bow and arrows picture), on the inside of her right back leg a knife is strapped on. Also on her left front leg around her ankle is an orange string with one white pearl hanging from it.
I would also like for there to be a Mockingjay bird flying behind her wings looking her, and another perched on the top of the cert looking down at her. Reference image of the Mockingjay is the best picture to look at to get a look at the bird.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mockinjay, reference for wing color, The marking, Reference for bows and arrows
Also for her facial features I do not want her smiling, but instead I want her to look serious.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Katniss Everdeen
Owner: Shikon Miko
Breed: The Mockingjay
Temper: Defiant
Mate: Peeta Mellark
Tag Background: Background
Tag frame color: Forest Green
Tag feather color(s): Mockingjay feather color (see image)

Can you please put on the bottom of the cert “The Hunger Games Cosplay”? Thank you =D  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Heavy {to Extreme [cc]}
Soquili Species: Fire Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: Dresden Files Books/TV show/Comic Books/RPG
WIP Needed? Please - also, uncert without jacket please and thank you.

Body: Skin tone CC
Face: Skin tone CC
Mane: Forever Foal Dark Brown
Tail: Scaled long serpentine tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves: Cloven, Black - no fetlocks, thank you.
Reference Image(s): reference 1, reference 2, reference 3, reference 4, reference 5, Reference 6, reference 7, reference 8, reference 9, reference 10, reference 11, reference 12

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No, thank you
Wings: Scaleless spread style
Fins: No, thank you
Scales: Back
Pelt: N/A
Elemental Powers: I would love to see a small fireball just in front of the raised front leg, if possible. Not required, would just be nice to see.
Other Notes: Just this.

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: Leather Duster jacket [best reference], Silver Pentagram Pendant necklace, Staff - with blue magic glow, Shield Bracelet [ref 1, 2], Bob the skull with glowing eyes [Bob reference]
Also, if it's not too much, Mouse and/or Mister: [Mouse] and [Mister - should be slate gray - most likely main coon breed but with only a stump of a tail.]
Chibi Dresden with staff, Bob and Mister.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above - I'm okay with just giving CC for alot of this - I want him to represent the cosplay and look good doing it, but the details are subject to interpretation and I am happy to give you some free reign on him as long as he has the jacket [jacket can become more cloak-like as long as it still retains the cosplay feel] and pentagram pendant minimum.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: Determined
Mate: -
Tag Background: 007
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: -
Justification for Domain Choice: -

Price: 4,500,000gg {to 5,000,000gg}  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:38 pm

*Fourth year is the charm right? XD *Crosses Fingers*

Edit Category: Moderate to heavy
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Boredom, I was suffering through a golf tournament on television with my grandmother and started sketching.
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

Body:
*Lafiel's coat is black.
*Lafiel has a large and ugly scar spanning diagonally across his chest as well as other scars of varying sizes marking his entire body. Some of them are not really scars so much as cuts that have been sealed up using molten metal, so in some places he has lines of silver in the shapes of scars. I hope this makes sense? Get creative with the scars and their shapes, he was tortured so yea haha. I have been looking for some kind of evil looking marking to put on him but I haven't been able to find anything that sings to me. Lafiel was captured and tortured by humans in search of a potion that would regenerate even the worst wounds, including lost organs, and it just seems fit that they would brand him. I leave it in your hands to come up with what the brand looks like, just make it evil looking. It has been burned into his flesh. There will be a picture below depicting the location.
Face:
*His eye color would be blue but due to the steel contraption resembling a strange head stall that blinds him his eyes are hidden from sight. Scars run out from beneath the headstall, jagged and old resembling the pattern of an 'X'. His expression is that of a pained one, not like horrific pain but somewhat like a wince.
Mane:
*His hair is raven black and falls below his shoulders in long, soft waves. I don't really know for sure what I want for his bangs but I am sure you can come up with something that looks good, just as long as it doesn't hide the scar on his eye. *(I like the hair on his neck and this is where the braid held by a metal cuff with a feather will be.)
Tail: Just have it correspond nicely with the mane, edited obviously and touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy style fetlocks. Silvery black hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Eye scar
Hair (Again, just kind of drew it on there, you go for it!)
Scar location

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn:Example of horn (Custom horn, not that big mind you. Something that is proportionate.) The horn is silver and metallic in appearance.
Wings: Jet black wings with obvious scarring all over and tattered feathers. (Style 2 Angeni wings) I would like them edited differently though. I have a picture depicting what I would like. I would like them to look like this, the long feathers being taken out.
Other Notes: The horn picture is an example but I would like something along those lines.

Custom Items: A wirey piece of metal circles his throat which comes together in two loops. Off of one loop hangs three links of chain, rusted and the last link looks about ready to break, off of the other hangs one rusted link. Around a braided strand of hair is a steel cuff with tribal-like markings engraved in the metal. On the cuff, besides the markings, rests a light blue gem in a diamond shape. Hanging off of the cuff is a feather. The feather is in mint condition and has seemingly been coated in crystal to preserve it. (I don't mean to say it is in like a block of crystal, it looks exactly like a feather but perhaps put an extra sheen on it to look as though it has been glazed. The feather is from his Angeni father so it isn't tiny. Not too big either haha, just right.) He also wears a steel cuff matching the one in his hair on his wing, minus the feather of course. On his feet he wears cuffs of steel that will be depicted below as well. On his head there is a contraption formed purely of metal that covers his eyes, goes around his nose and around his chin much like a headstall, a picture will be below along with pictures of his hair and scars (I truly love how I did the scars on his eye so please try and follow it closely.) The metal has been shaped to suit the contours of a horse's face. I want him to look eery and tormented because he has been through such a difficult time and yet refuses to let darkness and hatred overcome him. Anything you would like to add to this in order to complete my dream would be fantastic! Please don't hold back, I am able to pay top price. When I see Lafiel I think strength, pain, and pride. Take as much time as you need, I have been waiting a long time for him now and would love to see him done wonderfully!! <3
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Collar
Leg cuffs
Head gear and eye scar
Titanium, metal
Black feather.
Hair and Wing cuff

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lafiel
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Steel Angel
Temper: Indomitable
Mate: None
Tag Background: 025 Dusky sky
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): The feathers are black and look as though they were dipped in steel (Silver).

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I have written permission from Thalea to use Haides as an example in those two images.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Optimism
Justification for Domain Choice: Lafiel has been through torture and darkness but he is still able to see the bright side of all things. He never gives up because something has gone awry and when others are down he attempts to help them see the good or purpose in everything. He is my Mr. Brightside and I love him dearly. He represents the idea that you can keep on taking hits as long as you stand up and shake it off, not allowing it to ruin your life.

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Edit Category: Moderate to heavy
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Concept Origin: Twin of Lafiel
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

Body:
*Adriel is the perfect contrast to Lafiel, where his brother is black he is a beautiful white stallion with no scars marking his body save one. (I am uncertain as to whether or not this makes sense but I want him to be white, just not blindingly so, maybe more of an ivory?)
Face:
*All of Adriel's body is perfect save one scar that spans across his face. It is a jagged and ugly thing, one source of his hatred. His eyes are an icy yet seductive blue. His expression is a smirk, he knows he is handsome and he is proud of it.
Mane:
*Long like his brother's but white instead of black. (Feel free to make the style a little different than his brother's) He has a golden cuff resembling that of his brother's in his hair. Instead of a blue stone his is a deep red but the carvings are the same. He has no feather for his father did not gift one to him.
Tail:
*Unlike Lafiel, Adriel has the tail of a Unicorn. It comes around the front his left hind leg and has a thick and beautiful waterfall of white hair coming off the end. (Custom hair.) It too has a golden cuff on it though it is not as extravagant as the one in his hair or on his wing.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy style fetlocks. His hooves are a golden white color.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn: His horn is exactly like Lafiel's except that it is gold rather than silver.
Wings: (Style 2 Angeni wings) Perfect and white, unlike his brother who has tattered wings. He has a cuff on one of his wings to match the one in his hair and on his tail. (Edited like Haides as well)
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Unlike his brother Adriel was not captured and tortured by the humans. He doesn't wear a collar and he certainly doesn't have a blindfold made of metal as his brother does. I am having a hard time envisioning items on him though so I am going to put my trust in the colorist. There are three things I for certain want on him and that is something on all four of his legs, a necklace or neck piece of some kind and perhaps a crown/headpiece of sorts on his head. I like unique and wonderful things so whatever comes to mind when thinking that. Adriel is narcissistic and thinks himself to be the most beautiful thing alive, he is an Adonis in his mind so think of that while equipping him. Some nicely placed Narcissus flowers could be neat if you wished to put them in there somewhere. ^^ I want him to look strong, beautiful and proud his only flaw being the scar on his face.

I actually have a plushie form of him that has some inspiration for his items. I will post this as soon as my photobucket allows me to upload it.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Adriel
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Tainted Angel
Temper: Malicious
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): White feathers that look as though they were dipped in gold.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: All my design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Pessimism
Justification for Domain Choice: He is the opposite of his brother in practically every way. He is the sort who decides the glass is half empty as opposed to half full. He is always prepared for the worst possible outcome because in his mind that is what will occur. If you come to him with your problems most likely he will just come up with the worst things to happen and tell you that is what will be. He was scarred by his father and exhiled from his herd as well as always being compared to his perfect brother so he is a pretty negative person.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:58 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: Regular?
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: New Design
WIP Needed? Can I get a WIP of the adult? The shell is not really a big deal… haha >.>;

Body: The purple of the palette as the main bit, small spot/dots around the ‘wrist’ parts of the limbs in a mix of the middle three colors. Kind of dotted like the beads of a bracelet, only without being connected.
Face: The large green as her eyecolor, three little dots under her eye, one in each of the middle three palette colors. The second purple (second color left-to-right on the pallette) as her inner-ear color.
Mane: ‘Finned’ (unless the fins are no longer available, in which case I would like the 'forever foal' mane in the main green of the palette)
Tail: ‘Finned’
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves in the main green color
Reference Image(s):
Mindsend lines ref (not an artist, sorry x.x )
Palette . Finned like the bottom sample image.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: The main parts of the fins (the webbing bit) in the green of the pallet, the finger bits in the same purple as the main body. This counts for ALL the fins, including the spiky extra ones and head fins. You can check my fabulous reference if this doesn’t make sense, it might help somehow x.x
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: The three-hoop earrings, in silver. (it says these count as ‘unedited’, if they don’t let me know?)
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kelsa
Owner: Fallenthroughmidnight
Breed: (whatever’s usual?)
Temper: Bashful
Mate: -
Tag Background: 015 – Undersea Melody (unless it looks like it clashes, in which case use 019 – Deep Seaweed please)
Tag frame color: The shown color in the sample?
Tag feather color(s): The long feather in her main purple with three dots in the middle colors (one of each color) horizontally across the wide bit, the short feather in her main green

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself.  

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:59 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

The Watcher

Clockwork Hatter
Name: Clockwork Hatter
Dislikes: Disorder, spontaneous natures, chaos
Personality: Clockwork Hatter is a bright and cheerful stallion who loves to help others. He is always careful to make sure that he gets something from it also though. Always trying to stay on top of the gossip chain, Hatter loves to find out what is going on and is always ready to offer an opinion. He traveled with the Doctor on his way over from England and is quite the opposite of the eccentric stallion in some way but they still got along well. When they landed they parted ways, the Doctor moving south and Clockwork north with the promise to meet back up in a year and compare notes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image The Soquili

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: Regular w/ leg fluffs
Familiar: Cogs
Concept Origin: Hatter from Sci-fi's TV movie 'Alice' and the Gaian donation letter item: TM Machine wings
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Along the idea of the Gaian Time-Machine items... He has clockwork theme over his body, maybe a larger cog on his hip and 'joints' at his ankles and knees. I'm sure you can make him look 'steam punk-ish'. As for colours, I'd like him to have all the colours copper can have, from the bright copper to the dulled greenish oxidized. The perfect example is if you look up Rabbit's makeup from the band Steam Powered Giraffe (and if you have never heard of them, they are awesome!) [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Face: He has dark eyes, and I'd like his expression to be a little more on the grinning side: [x]
Mane: Short tousled mane in a dark brown
Tail: His tail will be the short style in the same dark brown
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark hooves, either brown or black, his fetlocks will end in a more golden copper on all but one of his legs.
Reference Image(s): Steampunk wings, Clockwork Hatter, Steam Punk horse, Statue, sketch, hat, cable idea (my com rooms have never looked that bad >_> )

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Like the Gaian TM wings (just the wing part, not the block at the back) If you want to make his clockwork design on his body to radiate out from the base of the wings that might look nice.
Other Notes: While I'd like him to be wearing some steampunk inspired pieces, I'd like his body pattern to be a little more subtle to give the idea of being made out of clockwork.

Custom Items: Chains wrapped loosely around his shoulder and front leg, one loop has a 'pocket watch' hanging from it.
A scarf (kerchief, not knitted scarf) with a pattern like Hatter's shirt
I'd like him to be wearing Hatter's hat and to have steampunk style headphones around his neck over the kerchief. He will also have a steampunk cuff on his other leg (the one without the watch) and one around the leg without the copper fetlock.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above + [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Clockwork Hatter
Owner: Amirynth
Breed: Clockwork
Temper: Punctual
Mate: N/a
Familiar: Cogs
Tag Background: copper city
Tag frame color:
Silver and copper
Tag feather colors: Coppers and browns

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Username of owner(s): Ktns
Breed: Ulun'suti - Twins
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Ktns

Lunatic

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Edit Category: Heavy/Moderate <
Soquili Species: Imp/Nixies
Body Build: N/A
Gender: CC (two boys, two girls, one of each... up to you!) They are TWINs tho =D hehehe.
Can be identical/different/whatever you want!
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mock breeding
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: CC - I am basically giving you complete artistic freedom for this pair, I have hinted at a few things I like but in all honesty would be happy with anything! Just remember Heavy/Mod edits =D
I would like them to be a mock breeding between User Image and User Image
Family tree (So you can see other relatives... can provide links if requests for closer look/more details)
Lifemate agreement
Face:
Mane: Custom manes... your design based on the couple/family =D or just something you personally like (curls welcome)
Tail: Custom Imp tail with the twin prongs 'forked tail' (so its like they inherited their mums tail but using the tails allowed for the breed)
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would love them to have longer fetlocks... but it is completely up to you!
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Yes! - CC/Custom? Nose horns?
Wings: YES! =D
Fins: Two fish fins like Cherish on their rumps would be great! (This would make them the Nixie/Imps rather than just Imps)
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Would love some custom items, but they will be up to you based on the parents/family/CC preference and design! You are more than welcome to introduce new accessories for the twins based on anything you want! Have fun and go crazy XD hehehe.
NB: They will likely be brought up to believe they are Kalona, but part of me thinks that Cherish will spoil them and pamper them with gifts and things that look cute. So yeah, you can as you please and it will work XD They will have little larger than life attitudes and believe they are better than a lot of the other 'none kalona' breeds.
So please, just have fun and go wild with them. *huggles* I completely trust you. No WIP's needed.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will decide once I see them. (As in a normal breeding... buy maybe Wrath and Phury)
Owner: Syaoran-Puu
Breed: Mock Breeding
Temper: Will decide once I see them
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

---------------

Please note that I won Riri's questing wish contest and so should I win Riri shall be paying for this custom. (Though I have no objection about paying for one of the twins should twins not be covered by Riri's prize XD hehehe).

Price:
350k (Imp 3 Stages) + 175k (half of Nixie base) + 500k (Heavy edits) = 1,025k each
Twins: 2,050,000g (2.050mil)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:04 am
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft (normal nose)
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? please? ^^

Body: White base, rainbow bubbles on all legs
Face: Hot pink eyes
Mane: Rainbow, cropped
Tail: White, long 1
Hooves/Fetlocks: white, normal fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Made during a CYO event, where his design was created by muah~

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: really dark grey (almost black) cuffs with silver dots like studs (could they be on his front legs only?), silver ball earring~
Custom Items: ---
Reference Image(s) for Items: ---

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ryaan
Owner: lux_rayne13
Breed: ...rebel? >w<
Temper: Chillax
Mate:
Tag Background: 039 White Glacier
Tag frame color: Dark Grey
Tag feather color(s): Rainbow

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: ---
Justification for Domain Choice: ---  

wasluxy

x Yuki Bear x

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:47 am
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: I believe it's Moderate
Concept Origin: Choose one - Ancient Egypt / OC
WIP Needed?: Yes please <3

Body: Tan/White with jaguar markings (placement - CC)
Face: Blue eyes, eye makeup similar to reference image, a smirking expression
Mane: Long, curly black hair past knees
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): [X] Hair

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Interpretations of the jewelry on her reference image. Feel free to put your own twist on the pieces, but please don't modify them too much.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [X]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nile
Owner: x Yuki Bear x
Breed: Egyptian Queen
Temper: Proud
Mate: N/A
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 am
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy? (Lemme know which, can pay for both. c: )
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: Dota 2 Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Coloured like a deer. Using a64c0e for the base. fadeca for the tummy/chest/face. 522100 for the fetlocks/ear tips. and white for the deer markings.
Should be textured to look.. furry? Feel free to add/change colours; however, I'd like the base to stay the same (or close to).
Face:
Eyes + 2ea5a0
+ Long eyelashes.
+ Half lidded expression.
Mane: + 802f11
+ Long (stopping just above the ground), curly and wavy.
Tail: + Cery tail.
+ If allowed in customs, could it be a little fluffier? Something like this
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Colours | Hair | Full Ref | Deer

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Small cerynei horns. 522100
Scales: Regular scales. c:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Bandages on her hind legs. 78a93f
+ 3 Hoop earrings. Gold.
Custom Items:
+ Gold coins & leaves in her hair. Leaves should be the same colour as the bandages. (78a93f)
+ Necklace with large gold discs hanging from it.
+ Leg armlet on the leg that you can see all of. (Soq's left leg, when on the cert). Armlet is made of vines and leaves. 78a93f
+ Golden double bracelets on her front legs.
+ Belt/sash thing with leaves and coins. (Gold and 78a93f). Should be made of vines with the coins added to it, rather than gold with leaves added to it.
+ A bunch of golden, glowing butterflies around her. c:
+ CC! Anything else you feel inspired to add. Go ahead. C:
Reference Images Full Ref | Character art

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aiushtha
Owner: LOLTERNATIVE
Breed: Enchantress
Temper: Cheerful
Tag Background: x

At the bottom of the cert can it please say Defense of the Ancients 2 Cosplay? c:  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:16 am

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular - Legs down pose
Concept Origin: SoA Cosplay
WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: See SoA!
Face: See SoA! I think that white mask marking tapers above the eyes, the hair kind of covers it xd ;
Mane: Blue-black - The style I'd want to be custom, but minor-level of editing - How it looks is totally CC!
Tail: I want him to have his tail done like Zhivka's(Where it sweeps behind him), with the dark blue markings near the base and a blue-black tip
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hooves would be dark blue - The fetlocking would be the draft type (Like on the image for the Regular ref sheet)
Reference Image(s): Lilo and Lilo's Cub, Juve, and Adol stages - Zhivka

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White (With a blue shading tinge... Kinda hard to explain xd Like, the shading is done in blue, as is the lineart... See Zhivka! Hers looks pink, but it's also white, you know?)
Other Notes: Zhivka's uncert to better see her horn

Trading Post Items: Dream catcher with a brown rope, in red and white (Very much like Zhivka's)
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: Zhivka to show how her dream catcher is colored

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kanoa (Alas, no male counterpart to Lilo)
Owner: Andranis
Breed: SoA
Temper: Energetic
Mate: Zhivka
Tag frame color: Dark blue
Tag feather color(s): Dark blue at the base(Like on Lilo), fading to the lighter blue, with white tips

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes I did! Screenshot! Also, a cert showing I own Lilo! ALSO... I know the SoA's female, but the Soquili is male... That's because in SoA, Lilo's mate is Zhivko... Who my Soquilified plush is a plush of... And Zhivka is... Female... xd It amuses me quite a bit in a good way, actually lol

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:33 am

Edit Category: moderate
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: draft, leg down,feathers & roman nose
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Original character
WIP Needed? nah

Body: White and dark brown paint/pinto like markings
Face: same as above
Mane: mixed dark brown & white custom Medium length mane, kind of windblown looking
Tail: mixed dark brown & white custom medium length tail, kind of windblown looking
Hooves/Fetlocks: dark grey hooves, regular draft fetlocks with same paint/pinto markings as on body
Reference Image(s): Mane ref, tail ref, Achilles as a wolf (a custom I designed), He was based on this dog originally

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Heron
Scales: N/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:

-Anklet on closest lower foreleg made of leather with bits of bone and an arrow head dangling down towards his ankle.

- Leather collar around his neck with bits of bone on it.

- A raven like bird either perching on him somewhere or flying..CC really to be put wherever it looks good

Reference Image(s) for Items: Achilles as a wolf (see above)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Achilles
Owner: JetAlmeara
Breed: Wind
Temper: Cunning

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed him myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice:N/A  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:20 am
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Heavy
Concept Origin: Brave (Disney Pixar)
WIP Needed? Yes please ☺

Body: Colored like this except a shade lighter. Minus the zebra stripes. On her back legs the detailing from the back of the bow staying with the coloring of the body but in lighter darker colors so the markings stand out.X, Bow , Bow2 , Bow3
Face: Eyes the same blue as Merida in the ref images.
Mane: RED ,Curly 2 (except LOTS AND LOTS OF IT, think Merida wild woman hair) and just a tad bit longer, down to where her legs begin.
Tail: Curly 2, little longer, not as crazy as the mane would like it balanced out, cute curly,red
Hooves/Fetlocks: Would like the optional leg feathers
Reference Image(s): Hair and eyes, Hair, dress, eyes,, Hair,Dress,Cloak, Dress,Cloak , X , X , X , X , X ,

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A bolero jacket (this will actually be her dress) that is in the colors/detailing of Merida’s dress. A cloak over the dress, should be a little darker than the reference img. The cloak shouldn’t be huge and dragging but big enough to be recognized as a cloak. A bronze colored arrow “brooch” clasping her cape together. Floating near her front hooves a small will-o-the wisp.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Dress , WISP

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Merida
Owner: Yttra & Theidren
Breed: Regular
Temper: Bold
Mate:
Tag Background: 005 Mystic Forest
Tag frame color: Stone grey
Tag feather color(s): the blues used for the will o the wisp

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:41 am

Timbavati
.: Air/Feather Uni'Suti Soquili :.
Colorist wanted:
¤ mindsend :3

Name of horse:
¤ Timbavati
Owner:
¤ x blame it on the --- x

Temper:
¤ Protective
Breed:
¤ White Lion OC
Which stage you want them to start as?:
¤ Adult

Type/Draft/Alternative:
¤ War Horse with edited leg feathers.

Breed Features List:
¤ Unicorn: Tail ( Edited )
¤ Suti: Spurs, Raptor Claw, Hooves, Scales ( Back/Shoulder/Legs )
¤ No horns please.

Mane Style:
¤ Custom mane.
Tail Style:
¤ Custom lion-esc tail.

Base Color:
¤ White.
Eye Color:
¤ A brilliant sky blue.
Mane Color:
¤ White, with a somewhat blondish tint.
Scale Color:
¤ White, silver, soft blue. It should look like if they were shimmering in the right light, it would take on the blue/silver color.
Hooves/Claw Color:
¤ Black.

Marking Details:
¤ There are scars all along his body, very natural looking.
¤ His leg feathers are a bit darker, somewhat of a silver white.

Body Edit(s):
¤ Expression edit to a serious look, his ears kinda perked backwards instead of straight up.
¤ Tail edited to be longer, and curl out away from his body, the tip being a bit fluffier/more distinguished. Add some feathers of silver blue/silver/white/white blond at the tip as you see fit.
¤ Footlocks are longer, still within the natural realms.
¤ Fur is fluffy, and longer/shaggy looking.

Edit(s):
¤ His hair is very mane like, white in color, with a somewhat blond tint. It's kinda fluffy, and pretty. Add in some feathers of silver blue/silver/white/white blond as you see fit.
¤ A white male lion pelt. The head should rest over his shoulder, with the rest of the pelt sitting on his back. They should connect by a thin black chain across his chest. It doesn't have to be the full lion pelt, just part of it.

Reference Image(s):
¤ Refernce
¤ Timbavati - His form in TLN. Use this as the major reference. Proof of ownership.
¤ Pelt Design Thing
¤ White Lion
¤ Scars
¤ Eyes

Tag frame color (for custom tag):
¤ White.
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
¤ The front one blue. The back one white, with looks of scars.
Tag BG (for custom tag):
¤ Tag Background
Tag Font (if allowed):
¤ Bleeding Cowboy

Price:
¤ 4 Mil (Suti) + 387,500 (Unicorn) + 500k (Edits) = 4,887,500 gold

Could I get a version with the lion fur pelt and without the lion fur pelt? owo
And, WIP's would be awesome!

Edited: Added a Reference. :3

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

slimycrow

Original Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:48 am

Entry Tag: (Slimycrow | Pixie | Moderate | Solo Custom)
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Pixie!
Body Build:
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? sure!

Body: Color palette similar to the sparkle werewolf (see ref) gaia item. I would like the main body color to be dark purple. Under the belly, and neck are a gradient mix of colors. There are a few "border" lines to this part in blue

Swirly designs on her back side, and on her legs. The swirlies don't have to be exactly like the reference. Feel free to add your own style to most of this...The front leg that is facing the viewer has markings to the shoulder, the front leg away from the viewer has markings to the knee. Both back legs are marked all the way up.

Face: similar to timbiras face but without the second line closer to her eyes And Smoky navy eye make up. Two different eye colors, both bright.
Mane: bangs like these
The rest of the hair, starting from the bangs and going back should look poofy/big and brushed back. See the ref below. Feel free to make it messier than that.
Color should match the body, with highlights in all kinds of colors.
Tail: Match the mane poofy, and to the ground, maybe dragging just a little
Hooves/Fetlocks: Editted long fetlocks, similar to the length of the male usidia long fetlocks, maybe slightly longer..

Reference Image(s):
sparkle werewolf
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Pixie wings (both sets) colored to match. Colors do not have to be the exact of the reference
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: If possible I'd like editted antenna to be lightening bolts with hearts on the end. I couldn't find information on if this would be a mutant trait or not in the custom thread.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: soda tab bracelet with ribbons in matching colors, on either front leg.

Necklace similar to this there does not have to be that much detail. I would like the colors to match, and for you to be able to tell there are buttons. You can also add in soda tabs, or other random items. And maybe a bow where the chain starts on the left side.

In her mane she has a headband with a bow, in any pattern with colors to match her. Her tail has matching bow tied in the end.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I haven't decided yet
Owner: Slimycrow
Breed: Pixie
Temper: Collector
Mate:
Tag Background:Either 030Bright Flowers, or 012Rainbow Glacier
Tag frame color:CC
Tag feather color(s):CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

Hopefully this makes sense, I basically want something epic, and punky... Feel free to make the hair style more crazy, and to add any accessories you feel like. I would like to avoid generic "rave" leg warmers or glow rings though.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff