Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
1x1 search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 am
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

Miyoka looked down at the dead body at her feet. There was no emotion in her eyes as she nudged it with her boots. She looked up to see what looked like a giant white bird flying towards her, realized it was an angel, and narrowed her eyes.
gaia_angelleft Luna looked at the deamon and then placed her hand on the body. Soon her hand had a glowing white light around it as a small blue orb came up from the body gaia_angelright  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:54 am
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft "Hey!" Miyoka growled. "That soul was mine to take! Who do you think you are?" She flipped her long gray hair and frowned and glared at Luna gaia_nitemareright  

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:03 pm
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft "Hey!" Miyoka growled. "That soul was mine to take! Who do you think you are?" She flipped her long gray hair and frowned and glared at Luna gaia_nitemareright
gaia_angelleft Luna smiled and kissed her cheek to tease her as she grabbed the soul and flew upwards back into the sky "hehe bye bye" gaia_angelright  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:08 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka turned bright red and placed her hand on her cheek. After she got over her initial shock, she shook herself and frowned. "Y-you! Hey you, get back here!!" She spread her ebony wings and flew after the angel. gaia_nitemareright  

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:32 pm
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka turned bright red and placed her hand on her cheek. After she got over her initial shock, she shook herself and frowned. "Y-you! Hey you, get back here!!" She spread her ebony wings and flew after the angel. gaia_nitemareright
gaia_angelleft Luna smiled as she started to fly higher and faster knowing the shield is coming up soon that doesn't let any demon through with out authorization. As the breeze ruffled lunas feathers on her wing she smiled remembering how mush she really loved flying. gaia_angelright  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:31 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka growled and followed after the pesky angel. Wow. She thought against her will. That annoying angel has a cute little butt. Miyoka stopped mid-flight and turned bright red, embarrassed at her inappropriate thoughts. What am I thinking! Oh forget it, she isn't worth the hassle. She turned and sped back to the earth, ashamed and angry. gaia_nitemareright  

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:33 pm
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka growled and followed after the pesky angel. Wow. She thought against her will. That annoying angel has a cute little butt. Miyoka stopped mid-flight and turned bright red, embarrassed at her inappropriate thoughts. What am I thinking! Oh forget it, she isn't worth the hassle. She turned and sped back to the earth, ashamed and angry. gaia_nitemareright
((lmao im soryy but that was just funny))
gaia_angelleft Luna stopped and turned around and smirked "aww little demon has no will" She then flew up to were she belonged gaia_angelright  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:45 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka frowned and landed in the nearest tree. She looked up at the sky where the angel had gone. "Stupid girl" she muttered. "Now I have to find a new soul to present to the Dark Lord." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and spread her wings, ready to search for the ill or injured and steal their mortal soul. She noticed an old lady on a park bench, obviously struggling to breathe. Well, she's not as young as I would like, but beggars can't be choosers. she thought. Her scythe manifested from the shadows as she prepared to attack. gaia_nitemareright  

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:54 pm
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka frowned and landed in the nearest tree. She looked up at the sky where the angel had gone. "Stupid girl" she muttered. "Now I have to find a new soul to present to the Dark Lord." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and spread her wings, ready to search for the ill or injured and steal their mortal soul. She noticed an old lady on a park bench, obviously struggling to breathe. Well, she's not as young as I would like, but beggars can't be choosers. she thought. Her scythe manifested from the shadows as she prepared to attack. gaia_nitemareright

gaia_angelleft Luna came out of no where and knocked The demon down.
"It is not her time!" Luna the tapped the old womans head making the old lady able to breathe.
Luna then looked over at the demon with angry eyes then flew away.
Unwillingly Luna began thinking about the demon. ~man she had reall nice breasts~
Luna stopped dead in her track and began shaking her head.
~why am I having impure thought!? about a girl none the less~ gaia_angelright  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:02 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

Th-that little b***h! How dare she! Miyoka fumed. Stupid old lady. Stupid angel. Stupid everything! She brushed herself off and glared at the angel's retreating figure. Damn she has a nice a**. What I wouldn't give to... Miyoka shook her head and turned tomato red. What is wrong with me? She's a goody-two shoes meddling angel! But still...sin is in my nature... She gazed again at the angel. So pure. So beautiful. So...wrong. This was all wrong.  

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:10 pm
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

Th-that little b***h! How dare she! Miyoka fumed. Stupid old lady. Stupid angel. Stupid everything! She brushed herself off and glared at the angel's retreating figure. Damn she has a nice a**. What I wouldn't give to... Miyoka shook her head and turned tomato red. What is wrong with me? She's a goody-two shoes meddling angel! But still...sin is in my nature... She gazed again at the angel. So pure. So beautiful. So...wrong. This was all wrong.
gaia_angelleft Luna returned to heaven only to be sent down as a fallen angel for having impure thoughts about a person of the same gender.
As Luna was floating down she sat next to a pond and began singing
She than flapped her wings causing the petal on the tree to fly in the breeze gaia_angelright  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:23 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka flew over to the lake she always gazed at to clear her mind, only to find the very angel that was causing her trouble sitting there, flapping her wings. She hid in the branches of a nearby tree and gazed down at her. Should I...should I go down there? Something is weird with her. Miyoka shook her head. What do I care? She's just an angel. A very, very cute angel... that hair...that beautiful long brown hair... and those bright eyes Miyoka felt a painful ache in her heart. She wasn't supposed to have feelings. She was a demon, she was only supposed to feel hate and anger. What was wrong with her? What was going on? gaia_nitemareright  

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:48 pm
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka flew over to the lake she always gazed at to clear her mind, only to find the very angel that was causing her trouble sitting there, flapping her wings. She hid in the branches of a nearby tree and gazed down at her. Should I...should I go down there? Something is weird with her. Miyoka shook her head. What do I care? She's just an angel. A very, very cute angel... that hair...that beautiful long brown hair... and those bright eyes Miyoka felt a painful ache in her heart. She wasn't supposed to have feelings. She was a demon, she was only supposed to feel hate and anger. What was wrong with her? What was going on? gaia_nitemareright

gaia_angelleft A tear fell down Lunas cheek and fell into the lake causing all of the ducks to turn into white swans.
She then started to sing another song and put all her feeling she could into this one song. gaia_angelright
The song  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:58 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka gasped. That girl had the most beautiful voice she'd ever heard. The sweet melody of the song touched her heart, and made her actually feel. Her black, twisted heart went out to this beautiful specimen of a woman. She had to talk to her. "H-hey. Umm, angel? Why are you crying?" She reached out to wipe away the girl's tears, but the pure water burned her hand and made Miyoka jerk away. gaia_nitemareright  

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:02 pm
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka gasped. That girl had the most beautiful voice she'd ever heard. The sweet melody of the song touched her heart, and made her actually feel. Her black, twisted heart went out to this beautiful specimen of a woman. She had to talk to her. "H-hey. Umm, angel? Why are you crying?" She reached out to wipe away the girl's tears, but the pure water burned her hand and made Miyoka jerk away. gaia_nitemareright

Luna looked at Miyoka showing her blue eyes quickly change to lavender.
"Why do you care? You wanna laugh at me for becoming a fallen angel?"
"is you're hand okay?"
Luna looked back at her reflection then looked away at seeing how horrible she looked when she cried  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff