Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Harpston: City Quarentined ((OPEN & ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:50 am
Zombies were still blocking the doorway as T-Bone ran through them, knocking them over, elbowing ones that grabbed at him! He nearly fell as he came out the other side of the crowd of walking dead, but caught himself as he sped to the others. He took out his bat, still holding his pistol in the other hand. "You!" He called to Price "Help her up to that window! I'll hold them back!" T-Bone immediately turned to the zombies that were creeping their way up, and shot one down. Then another, and another! He clenched the blood drenched bat in his hand as he popped off rounds at the dead, ready for them to get closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:05 pm
yum_tamago Nikita yum_tamago

User Image

Responding to what the man, referred to as T-Bone instructed to do, Nikita hoisted herself to the window with the help of Price's broad shoulders and massive man power. When she got into the office, Nikita immediately extended her good right arm to help Price in. "Hurry T-Bone can't handle so many shufflers without assistance" as she watched closely not to let T-Bone get overwhelmed by the countless numbers of shufflers charging towards him.

The adrenaline pulsing through her veins at this very moment made Nikita oblivious to the pain she was subjecting to her left arm, as her energy was solely centered on hoisting Price up the window. Blood continued to flow through her bandage, dripping to the floor. Nikita's complexion was white as snow, unraveling the fatigue deep within her. "Must stay awake!" she thought to herself, as she drift off to the dark abyss, hoping that Price has already gone through the window before she blacked out...

MackieGee

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:43 pm
Price had quickly followed the orders given to him and got Nikita in the window. After that he grabbed onto her hand as she started to pull him up making him feel a sense of relief as he thought they were all going to make it if T-Bone could keep the Shufflers off them for a bit longer. As Price was being pulled though he felt a drip on his face, then another, and it was a steady drop as he got closer to the window. Finally in he looked at Nikita who was now pale white and unconscious. "What the hell?" Price says as he wipes the area on his body that the blood dripped on. He quickly examined her knowing he still needed to get T-Bone and saw it was her arm. It was a bad wound now as she put too much stress on it, but with a tourniquet it would be saved.

Price quickly rushes back to the window and yells out to the man holding off the.Shufflers. "Get your a** over to the window!" Price braced himself against the opposite side and readied himself to pull T-Bone up and though the hole in one go as he knew the Shufflers would be right behind. The damn things were fast and strong so if they managed to grab T-Bone's legs or clothing then they would most likely have the man and Price wasn't about to let that happen. After he gets T-Bone in he will need to treat the girl of her arm injury and check to make sure she wasn't bitten instead.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:34 am
T-Bone looked over his shoulder as Price called out to him. He gave one more zombie a good crack over the head, then used the momentum to turn and run! He ran right up to the window, and grabbed Prices hand! T-Bone had just barley made it out, zombie hands reaching up, clawing at the wall. T-Bone took his shirt off, and tore it up, some of it was for wrapping around the bandages, and with the rest, he fashioned a sling to keep her arm supported, that although was covered with his sweat, would work for the meantime. He threw it down next to Price, "Here, check her wound, make sure it's not a bite." and began searching his pockets. "I found some painkillers in a medicine cabinet a day ago... They should be in one of these pockets... Got'm." He said, then he tossed a small plastic bottle near the make-shift bandages. "Keep these for now. If she's still alive, she'll need'm." He stood up and looked around the corner. The pharmacy was just 2 blocks down, and across the street... But the way there was... Less than safe... Undead had swarmed the outside of it, stumbling over each other, and eating the bodies in the street... He sighed as he walked back to Price and Nikita, "The way to the pharmacy's a little crowded... We may have to take to the sewers..." He suggested, looking to a nearby manhole cover.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:00 pm
Price grabs the piece of clothing and puts it to the side and he uses water to clean the wound. After its clean he inspects her arm up and down. He heard him speak of the pharmacy and put the pills in his pocket while he spoke. "It isn't a bite and the wound could be worse, but she won't be able to use it for a couple weeks if she doesn't want permanent damage. I would only suggest little things or the wound will reopen and she could damage her arm further. Price knew they would need to get to the pharmacy, but at the same time they needed to avoid possible exposure to anything that could make her injury worse. "The sewers are probably our best bet, but she might get a bacterial infection just from the air down there even bandaged up. I won't know what medicine to give her for it unless I can test it at maybe a clinic or hospital and signs won't show for a couple days. The best I could do is grab what little antibacterial medicine is left along with the medical supplies needed for our injuries, mainly her arm." Price says finishing up the splint. "Last thing I am worried about is carrying her there and not being able to get in or we get in and its already been raided of everything we need. I am up for going, but I am just letting you know what might happen." Price wiping some swear off his forehead with his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:40 pm

User Image

Nikita could hear their intense discussion though her vision was still of a black abyss, the pharmacy was the best option at this rate. Anything more than that would be a couple of miles away. As much as she detests feeling helpless due to her injured arm, there was nothing she could do. Price was right, the sewers might cause her arm to suffer an infection, as everyone knows that rats and all sorts of disease carrying vermin lives there. Just a couple of weeks would do the trick, all she needed was a cast to refrain the bone from fracturing any further.

Nikita wished she had put more effort on landing safely from the height of the first floor, if she did, she would not have been a burden to these two saviors. Nikita wanted to voice out and tell them to leave her, and continue on with their journey, because if they stayed to tend to her, they might risk their lives trying to save her. Better to have one dead than all three of them, but as she tried to speak, words did not produce. Her eye lids also would not open although she was aware with her surroundings, her body felt like it was on lock down.

MackieGee

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:05 pm
"s**t..." T-Bone breathed. Price was right. There was a large chance that taking her through the sewers could complicate her injuries... T-Bone stared at the ground for a moment, his eyes darting around, yet not blinking as he began to think... "Ok... This gunna be a bit risky, but it'll keep her outta the sewers. I've been around this district, there's a manhole behind the pharmacy, on the next street... I'll head into the sewer, and come up, and around to the front. I'll do what I can to grab their attention. They're mostly shufflers... At least they seem like it. So I won't be dealing with anything too quick or smart. When I have their attention, you carry her to the pharmacy. The front door's barred, but I know the back door is boarded. My guess is someone was lazy with the security system. On my way through, I'll make sure the boards are pulled off. After you're in, go up to the second story, and help me pick them off. When their numbers are thinned, I'll come around, and lock the door. From there though... We're gunna have to board that s**t up quick..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:21 pm
"Sounds like a plan, I have about three magazines left after I am done with this one though so I will only be able to provide limited support, unless my computer decides to connect to the Grey Eagle." Price says as he finishes up her arm for now. Price stands up and lifts Nikita with her and places her in a nearby chair, then takes his.radio out. "I suggest radio silence unless mandatory or until you complete your task. I don't want to accidentally get you killed because of a question." Price says adjusting the channel to T-Bone's. Price pulls out a map of what used to be the city and lays it on the table. "I believe you shouldn't really have a problem getting there, but I don't like your way in getting back and the lack of us escaping." Pointing to an adjacent grocery store building "I think you should head here after you get their attention and get to the top, once there you can use the emergency escape to create a halfway bridge to the pharmacy using the ladder and I will do the same from my side to connect the bridge and you can cross. All we have to do is disconnect the bridge after your across to make all the shufflers in chase fall off and reconnect it to escape from either of the two buildings." Price says looking back at T-Bone. " Yea or nay?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

MackieGee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:35 am

User Image

Nikita leaned on Price for support as she seated on the nearest chair, slowly she regained the feel for her her arm and legs. Recalling back to what T-Bone had said about Price needing to carry her to the pharmacy as he distracts the shufflers. Nikita glared at T-Bone and hissed "I do not need to carried around, my legs are perfectly fine of walking on their own. Merely my left arm is nonfunctional" She got off the chair and walked towards the window to examine the distance that they needed to cover.Nikita sighed and murmured "Sorry, I'm just not used to relying on anyone other than myself"

"I agree with Price though, there would be a better chance for us to safely enter the pharmacy if there was a distraction. I know this is much to ask from you so i would not be surprised if you refuse" directing her words towards T-Bone, The whole scenario could be avoided if only there was another wounded Horror, the shufflers would be occupied with.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:38 am
T-Bone stood up, and tilted his head to the right, cracking his neck. "Well as long as we're getting a place to rest, I'm up for it." T-Bone checked his shotgun, sliding some more shells in. "Gather your s**t, load up your weapons... And let's get this s**t started." He said, with a small grin. He opened a window, and climbed out, landing in some bushes. T-Bone crouched there for a moment, making sure not of the undead were near the manhole, or on their way by. T-Bone could hear a faint buzzing, like flies... He looked to his left, and noticed half a zombie! It's mouth slowly moved as it attempted to roll to it's stomach to crawl. T-Bone bared his teeth at the pathetic thing. He took the butt of his gun, and caved in it's head with one blow... T-Bone crept over to the manhole, and slide away the cover. The sound of the metal saucer scrapping on the concrete was loud... But the zombies didn't notice... T-Bone let out a small sigh, looking back to the hotel, then climbing down. He pulled the lid over, and let it fall into place with a "Clank!" And began climbing down further...
User Image
T-Bone's stomach turned at the smell. It hit him like a brick. He mumbled to himself "********, the zombies smell better than this..." Then pressed on through the tunnels.

(Distracting them's gunna be a long post, so I'll leave mine at this till you guys post razz )  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

MackieGee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:32 pm

User Image

Watching T-Bone's figure disappearing into the manhole, Nikita's stomach churned. "What if there were more shufflers down there?" she thought to herself as she and Price was getting ready to set out. Nikita jumped out of the window and followed the path behind the bushes edging closer to the crowd of shufflers loitering around the pharmacy. There was no easier way to pass the shufflers unnoticed, Nikita halted at the closest position to the pharmacy, relatively out of reach of the nearby shufflers. She felt for her pockets to make sure she had enough throwing knives and black stars, just in case their plan had gone wrong.

Nikita kept her right hand on the handle of her sheathed katana,scouting the area for any alerted shufflers while waiting for Price to join her at her location, She was beginning to worry as darkness slowly fell on the streets of Harpston. Darkness is definitely not to their advantage. Knowingly so, Nikita continued to search for an opening where the shufflers are unable to follow, to ensure that if T-Bone fails or takes too long to create a diversion, she had a plan B to follow, which is to RUN.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:09 pm
Price did a quick ammo check and made sure he was all set before leaving. After T-Bone's departure into the sewers Price could only hope that he could complete his mission as he and Nikita had to get pretty damn close to the pharmacy before the distraction so if they happened to turn around then they would hopefully be able to make it inside in time. He had finally caught up to her and made his presence known to her before getting in the knowing position next to her as she would probably have killed him thinking he was a Shuffler or something here in the dark, where they like to sneak up on you. After getting set up he doesn't make a sound and just watches for the signal to sprint inside as there were quite a few Shufflers around and he didn't feel like attracting their attention at the moment. It's all up to T-Bone now. I really hope he doesn't die and leave it to this ninja girl and I...  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:29 pm
The manhole cover behind the pharmacy jostled, then slid across the concrete. T-Bone pulled himself up out of the sewer, and carefully went around... Now on the side of the building, he peaked his head around, seeing the undead go about their business... T-Bone lit up a cigarette as he stepped into plain sight, hit shotgun locked and loaded. "HEY!!" He yelled out. Every shuffler's head snapped up at T-Bone, eyes locked on to him. "Who the ******** hungry?" T-Bone said, a large grin creeping over his face.

One zombie stood up, pointing to T-Bone, as it's mouth snapped open! A loud roar came from it's putrid face, the others beginning to shuffle after T-Bone!

T-Bone aimed his gun and began picking them off, backing away from the pharmacy, and successfully leading the bulk of them away from their feeding!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:37 am

User Image

Watching the shufflers abruptly walk away from the pharmacy towards T-Bone, Nikita nudged Price and ran towards the back door of the pharmacy. The distraction may have lead most of the shufflers away but a few of them still wandered around the pathway to the back door of the pharmacy. Nikita sped pass the remaining shufflers with ease, until she turned to head towards the door, that was when she was grabbed on the ankle by a crawling shuffler.

She panicked, unable to move up to the point where the shuffler's mouth got really close to her leg. Reality sets in and Nikita unsheathed her katana in a flash and stabbed the shuffler on the head. She looked at Price's concerned expression and ensured him that she was alright. They proceeded to the back door and together they attempted to remove the boards off the door.

MackieGee

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces