Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Little Lane Battle! (Remake Girls Vs Boys rp A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:51 pm
I can do that Paradox. I'll have to get a new pic but that shouldn't be a problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:08 pm
(We need the boy leader and another boy! Please join guys!)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:34 am
(come oooooooonnnnn! join peoples!)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:32 am
spartan309
I can do that Paradox. I'll have to get a new pic but that shouldn't be a problem.
just about any picture of nagato from the melancholy of haruhi suzimiya should work.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:11 pm
(Waiting for phantom to make the male leader and then we can start)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:24 pm
(ok ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:20 am
(Ladies and myself, finally the rp is now open!)

In the quaint neighborhood of Little Lane, a new day was starting for all. Birds were happily chirping, lawns were being mown by adults and some older teens, and breakfast is starting to be made. "What an amazing morning!" Exclaimed a rather cute girl, looking out her bedroom window with a smile. But that girl is no girl however, in fact, she's actually a boy! Nicholas (or Nicole which he calls himself now) was quick to start getting ready, washing up, crushing his teeth, putting on one of his favorite dresses, and combing his hair, putting a cute little ballon clip in his hair. He went to the kitchen, ready to eat breakfast.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:00 am
"Mom...I thought I was going to get bacon this morning..." Sunny stared down dully at the toasted bagel on her plate. Her? That's right, he
was a she. She frowned at the bagel before making a face at the jam that sat next to her plate.

"I'm sorry, Sweetie, I just didn't have time this morning, I have to rush into town today so you have to watch after your little brother today." Sunny
just happened to be the older twin. Yes, they were twins, but they just weren't identical twins. Sunny sighed, grabbing half of the bagel and a butter
knife as her mother turned to her, sighing exasperatingly at Sunny. "Oh, Sunshine, when is my little girl going to be a little girl?"

"Well, Nicholas dresses up like a girl and no one says anything about it." Sunshine grabbed the cream cheese on the other side of the table and
spread some of it on that half before getting off the chair, walking past her brother as he came down for breakfast. "You can have the other half of my
bagel. I'm going out!"

Sunny open the front door quickly. "For what?" he could hear his mother shout.

"To play!" Sunny stepped out the door and shut it close before running off.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:30 am
Nicole just got there when his older sister said he could have the rest of her bagel. "Sunny would look rather weird in a dress though huh Mom?" He said with a smile, sitting down to eat not only his bagel, but the other half that Sunny left for him. Sunny was only older than him by about 5 minutes, but it still meant she was the oldest and always in charge. He didn't mind really since he got along fine with her. "Can I go play too after breakfast?" He asked her with a smile.

"Of course Sweetie. Just be careful not to get your dress dirty alright?" She said the him with a smile. Their mom then grabbed her purse, heading for the door. "Don't give your sister a hard time Nicolas. I'll be back when I can!" With that, she was out the door.

Nicole watched her leave, eating the rest of his breakfast as he hummed to himself.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:23 pm
(So at this point, have we already recruited them to our club or we gonna grab them now?)

Getting up for the morning, Zane looked out his window seeing how nice the day is going to be. He jumped out of bed and headed downstairs. "Mom? Dad?" he called out as he reached the living room, but there was no answer. Sighing, he headed to the kitchen to make himself breakfast which was only a bowl of cereal and milk. He hasn't learned to cook yet, but he probably should considering how often he tends to be alone in the house.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:32 pm
(No not yet. You can grab them now)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:26 pm
As the day started, a young girl in a wheelchair with a huge dog beside her was going down the street. Little Molly was out after doing her physical therapy and wanted to see her new town. As she pushed herself around, she was singing the theme song to a cute show called Hamtaro. She loved the show and was always singing the songs, it made her feel better when she was down.

Penelope yawned as she left her house with a granola bar. Her dad had gone to work and she was heading to her clubhouse. She looked up when she heard singing and smiled when she saw her new neighbor. Her dad told her about Molly and she felt really sorry for her. "Hey Molly!" she called to her.

Molly looked at Penelope and smiled and waved to her. "Hi Penny!" she yelled and quickly wheeled herself over. When she got over, the two started chatting on random stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:58 am
(come on people, post! we just opened, don't let it die!!!!)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:11 am
(Well I was waiting for the boy leader, but I guess I can steal away~ )

After a few minutes, Zane exited his front door seeing no use in staying in today. He was about to head over to the clubhouse when he saw a new boy a couple houses down the street, well someone he thought was a boy. A new addition to the gang, how great! "Hey!" he called out as he ran towards the so-called 'boy'. "You're the new kid that just moved here right?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff