Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 pm
Random Bump ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:30 pm
*offers hugs*

emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:19 pm
I changed the title to be my online journal ♥ Please feel free to RESPOND to any of my posts!! ♥ I LOVE advice and hearing what you have to say about any of my views and opinions ♥

Well, today ended up being a long, but interesting day. I had class this morning and after, I headed over to my Opa's house. He needed help with his computer and he is computer illiterate for the most part lol He needed me to set up the internet connection and to install an anti-virus on his laptop. My Opa took me out for lunch as my reward for helping him ♥

Now, I had work today from 4-11 PM and on my way to work, my gas light went on! All I could think was, "Oh ********!" I only have $4 (literally) and that money needs to stay in my band account to keep it positive until my next paycheck. I knew that I would not have enough gas to get home, so I called my mom, leaving a voicemail, to see if she could bring me about $10 to get some gas after work.

Well, she never gets my message. So, after work, I try calling my mom again, and no answer. So, I call my BFF Melissa for help. She is also my next door neighbor, so she walks over to my house to see if anyone was up. My brother answered the door and gave her a bag of bottles to return.

I live in Michigan where we get 10 cents a can/bottle when we recycle them, so returning bottles is a great way to get some cash if you have bottles laying around, and we usually always have them. Well, the bottles only amount to $5 :/ No enough money.

I always try to be as moral as possible, so I do not like the idea of using something that does not belong to me for profit. I had a big bag of pop cans in my trunk that belong to my ex-boyfriend. We broke up months ago and we are still friends, but his pop cans are his and I actually wanted to give them back to him since he can return them and get money for himself.

Well, I desperately needed the extra cash, so I returned them and got $7. So now, in total, I had $12 which was enough to get me gas to make it home and get through tomorrow (I have class tomorrow as well). I get paid Thursday and that is when I can fill up more.

I am going to tell my ex that I used his pop cans; it's only right.

Fortunately for me, I work at a 24 hr store that has a 24 hr bottle return and its own 24 hr gas station next door, so getting to the nearest gas station was no problem. xD

Well, that was my "running out of gas" adventure. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:47 am
There really is something going around in my area. My mom read in a local paper that there has been an escalated rate of Staph Infections going around, and it has been proven true for me. Not only do I have it, but my sister was just tested positive for MRSA today. Of course, we are family and it could have spread in our home. I have been gone for a moth at work and yesterday was my second day back. I was talking to a co-worker of mine who asked where I was and I told him I was on medical leave due to a Staph Infection. His eyes widened, and after, he told me that he has a Staph Infection as well and will have to see his doctor again this week.

Even if you do not live near Southwest Michigan, please take precautions!!

Flu is not the only concern this Fall. Wash your hands as often as you can and think about bringing hand sanitizer with you where ever you go! I would hate to see others get a Staph Infection.  

buckwolvhoosier

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:41 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think this guild has a journal section where you can open an journal there.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:49 pm
buckwolvhoosier
There really is something going around in my area. My mom read in a local paper that there has been an escalated rate of Staph Infections going around, and it has been proven true for me. Not only do I have it, but my sister was just tested positive for MRSA today. Of course, we are family and it could have spread in our home. I have been gone for a moth at work and yesterday was my second day back. I was talking to a co-worker of mine who asked where I was and I told him I was on medical leave due to a Staph Infection. His eyes widened, and after, he told me that he has a Staph Infection as well and will have to see his doctor again this week.

Even if you do not live near Southwest Michigan, please take precautions!!

Flu is not the only concern this Fall. Wash your hands as often as you can and think about bringing hand sanitizer with you where ever you go! I would hate to see others get a Staph Infection.

aww! I think I got hit with the flu or something just recently. i have not been feeling real well for well...since Monday. the rain over the weekend did not help. I marched in it and stayed in it to watch our homecoming game. (Dumb I know) Today has been the worst of how I feel all week. it only Wed too!
Side note- I Too live in southwest MI.

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:15 pm
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think this guild has a journal section where you can open an journal there.

I know, but at first I did not intend this to be a journal, but I ended up changing it. I do not want to start a new thread because I am too lazy and I do not want to lose this one. I need to keep a lot of my life documented since I am writing a book based on my life, and I do not want to lose anything that I rant about. Also, a lot of my journal entries will be about my personal life issues that I need help and advice on.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:18 pm
MiracleRayray2

aww! I think I got hit with the flu or something just recently. i have not been feeling real well for well...since Monday. the rain over the weekend did not help. I marched in it and stayed in it to watch our homecoming game. (Dumb I know) Today has been the worst of how I feel all week. it only Wed too!
Side note- I Too live in southwest MI.

Blech!! Yeah there is just a lot going around where we live, isn't there. :/ I agree, aside from today, the weather has been overcast and el crappo lately. Instead of a game, my sister had her Tech Rehearsal on Friday in the rain and cold. >.<

buckwolvhoosier

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:51 am
I'm going to move this to the journal sub-forum

heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:11 pm
buckwolvhoosier
Radiant Mercy
buckwolvhoosier
Radiant Mercy
Well you know, you've got to just hang in there!

Try to get happy. Smile and show others your strength and how you cannot be walked all over.
Ignore the bad things.
Do.Not.Stress. It will make you sicker and increase your sadness.
Don't listent to those that put you down, and believe that things will get better in the end.
Lastly, have faith and stay strong. Cry if you need too. But things will get better. :]

I know, but that is easier said than done. I was doing better when I got a message from my friend Leah asking if I would like to hang out tonight, but before I could respond, she tells me never mind. Another friend of hers who just moved back is who she will be hanging out with instead. I know what it's like to have a friend move or be away for a long time and then come back and you want to see them ASAP, but I could really use a friend tonight to help me get through this.

I have not improved much at all today, the best I felt was when I was doing some hwk, but now I am like "FML" all over again. No one is here with me, or if they are, they are busy or do not understand how upset and depressed I am.

That false hope of a friend coming over crushed me, and I feel like a b***h because I want to hang with Leah and I feel jealous of Alex and I am selfish to say that I should maybe be more top priority given that my depression is not something to trifle with.

Leah has known me since Kindergarten, so she knows me and how I can be. I just want someone like her with me because she knows the real me and can actually help me.

Man, I sound like a drama queen right now. :'( UGH!!

Why can't I just be happy? You know what will happen, in a day or so, I will just bottle all of this and act like it didn't hurt me when in reality, it's almost unbearable. That's what I do. I vent and then hide it all inside.

I need actual help. I miss my therapist.

What happened to your therapist? Well, if she can no longer be available, find a trusty, honest friend to vent too. That's what I do.
And rant on to them until no end.c :

We could not afford the sessions. sad

I do! I rant all the time to my friends, but it does not solve my problems. With the therapist, I did not just vent. She had ideas, activities, etc. that helped me. She was really nice and very helpful and informative.

I know that the therapist cannot solve my problems either, only I can, but she was able to get me to solve them better than my friends.

I am sure you guys can be able to avoid your therapist. Look forward to that day, and believe she can help you can.
But I do not advise that you believe that she is the only way and the only person that could help you....

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

buckwolvhoosier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:53 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
I'm going to move this to the journal sub-forum

heart

Ok thanks!!  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff