Submit

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:55 am
Iris walked into school and just looked at the group in the corner, but then moved forward to class thinking to herself. "How exactly am I going to be able to get that much money for the surgery from this tournament, I don't even have a team for this thing," she kept walking to her classes just thinking quietly to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:09 am
(Boris when you get on this will be a perfect time to take Iris somewhere private and "persuade" her now)

Jack turned his head and saw a dark elf girl walk by..... he tilted his head then looked at his friends "Anyway its a good thing your both happy cuz so am I. BECAUSE" he pulled out a peice of paper. on it was the application acceptance for the annual Street Sparx Tournament. "We're in!" ofcourse he didn't so much as warn his friends and this is the first time they were seeing this, and their names on the paper, and just below it was waiver of not responsible for death or injuries. He gave off that determined grin again  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:51 pm
Though Boris was a giant, he was still pushed back a little. He smiled and hugged Molly back. "Aw, short cake, I love you too. I even got you a rose," he said as he showed her the rose. He didn't mind at all that Molly gave him pet names, in fact, his pet name for her was kitty. He looked over at the application acceptance and had mixed emotions. He saw that the prize was money, and a lot of it, so he was happy, but not so happy that he was not informed of it; although, he would have said yes anyways. "If we lose this, I will turn you into a pancake," he said seriously.

Arthur walked down the halls and he overheard Iris talking about needing money and that she didn't have a team for the tournament. He knew that Jack and his friends would be in the tournament as well, and he had an idea. "Excuse me miss, but I overheard you needed a team for the tournament," he said with a warm smile. If you would, please follow me to a... more secluded spot," he said. For some reason, he had brought a brief case with him to school. He wore a fancy suit as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:00 pm
Jack gave a snicker his grin unwavering "light to see you try lunkhead. Now come on. lets get this boring school crap done so we can head over to the application site" he turned and ran off  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:30 pm
"Aww it's beautiful Boris." Molly said happily as she took the rose. She happily smelled it then jumped up a bit to give him a kiss. "Thank you sweetie." she said. She then turned to Jack and had a worried look. "I don't know, I don't like to fight really." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:50 pm
"Aww you worry to much, everyone will be wearing personal sheilds so when the sheild breaks boom you win." Jack reassured her  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:05 pm
Iris looked towards the voice, and saw Authur. "Ummm, sure." she said feeling kind of weary of the guy. She didn't have much of a choice, she did need a team for the tournament or else there would be no way to save her sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:49 pm
(((I don't like my second post very much....)))

Boris bent over and kissed Molly back. "You're welcome," he said as he looked at Jack run off.He was thrilled that he liked it, and he wasn't going to tell her he picked it from someone else's garden.

"That's good.Please follow me," he said before walking in the opposite direction. He knew this school from top to bottom, and it helped that he had those who obeyed him. He chose a nice quiet place and turned around.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:26 am
(actually Jack didn't run off yet.)

Molly thought then nodded with a smile. "Alright, I'm in." she said. She then took Boris' hand and hugged his arm. "As long as my big teddy bear will be there to keep me safe." she said happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 am
Fox Boy Blader
Jack gave a snicker his grin unwavering "light to see you try lunkhead. Now come on. lets get this boring school crap done so we can head over to the application site" he turned and ran off

(((See? he turned and ran off.)))

Boris looked at Molly and wore and even bigger smile than before. "Of course, my kitty. I'll protect you from the forces of... whatever is gonna hurt you," he said as he pat her had gently.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:14 am
(huh, then how is he talking to me if he ran off? lol)

Molly smiled and giggled happily. "Come on, lets get to class before we're late." she said and lightly dragged Boris along with her. "Thank you again for the rose, it's so pretty." she said as they walked and she looked at the flower and vase in her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:16 am
(((I don't know.)))

Boris followed Molly as slow as he could. He was too worried on crushing his girlfriend if he walked fast, and since he outmatched her, they moved pretty slow. "You're welcome for the rose. When I saw it, I thought of you," he said, smiling.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:21 am
"Awww." Molly said with a smile and a blush. "You're so sweet." she said happily. She was always so happy with him, even though people stared or laughed at her. Some even call her crazy for being with a giant, but she always would say that she was happy being crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:38 am
(I really have to start posting before this becomes a romance RP >.>)

Iris followed closely behind the strange man unsure of what he was going to do. "Who are you?" She asked, "Why are you so interested in me wanting to join the Street Sparx tournament?" although desperate to get the money she was still weary of the man she just met.  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:36 pm
(Oi, sorry I haven't posted like I usually do. got internet problem at atm. still do I'm on a different comp saying this. secondly, make sure not to get to deep int he romacnce at the start of this rp. gotta barrely through the opening formalities before we get to the goods. Right now though it should be focused on Iris and the bad guy's conversation so Molly and Jack and Boris can take a break from replying until Iris and Arthur finish what they are doing, then we'll go tot he next scene.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff