Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] The Day of Reckoning (Dannyin) [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
chiickadee rolled 9 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 4, 3, 2, 3, 4, 4 Total: 26 (9-36)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:30 pm
Danny was so done with your s**t Yin. She caught one of his fists and twisted, spinning him around so she could shoot darts at those stupid wings.

What was it with her and fighting people with wing advantages lately? It wasn't fair. Nothing was fair. Boo hoo.

User Image

HP: 18/50
DMG: 18

ramenli rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:34 pm
Yin hissed as he felt the Fear shield buckle around this wings, the burning sensation in an area he was slightly protective of. She had spun him, and he was still close. Rather than trying to escape he backed up, leg going out to hook around her ankle and pulling it out from underneath her as he turned.

"Not my wings Miss Danny," he said adamantly. They were the symbol of his adulthood, and he was protective of them.

HP: 10
Damage: 8  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:53 pm
Danny kicked upwards, aiming for anything she could hit.

A muttered, "Your wings are dumb," escaped her before she squirmed out from under Yin to get a good stance against the mantis.

User Image

HP: 10/50
DMG: 4

ramenli rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:54 pm
Yin's face crossed into a scowl as her words reached his ears. His wings were dumb? No, no they were not. They actually meant a rather lot to him. A LOT to him. He did not like the insinuation that they were anything less than perfect. Even coming from Miss Danny, or perhaps especially from Miss Danny.

He wanted her to take the hurtful words back. Instead...he just tried to show her with his body what exactly his wings meant to him. They flared out behind him, scorched in places, but showing all of of his mantisy glory. And then, he attacked. A well aimed kick to her chin, snapping her head back, every movement exactly precise.

"They are not dumb."

HP: 6
Damage: 12  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:58 pm
And then Danny was on the ground not moving.

Are you happy Yin?

Was it worth it?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:00 pm
Yin looked at her, not getting up and...well...maybe he had been a bit harsh right then. He felt badly about it, they were words in the heat of battle, but really. His wings? Kind of off limits.

"Hey uh...are you alright?" He reached out to offer her a hand up, but he was bracing himself in case she tried to pull him down again.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:03 pm
"Fine," Danny grumbled, not taking his hand. "Just fine." So Ren got to shoot feathers from the sky down at her, and Yin got to move quicker and punch harder.

Which left her on the ground, feeling even more useless than before. "Good spar or whatever." There were quite a few bruises on her body, but she stood up nonetheless, without Yin's help.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:05 pm
Yin was beginning to deflate a bit, wings dropping, shoulders hunching slightly.

"Miss Danny? It was just a spar...please do not be upset...would you like to punch me?" Please do not be mad at him. Not Miss Danny too.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:06 pm
"I'm not mad!"

She was.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 pm
:T

"Miss Danny...do you need me to go take you to see Nurse Cricket?" He did not look at all hopeful at the idea. Nope, not at all. "If you are suffering from such severe injuries..."  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 pm
"No!" Danny shouted back, like the two year old she was. "I don't wanna go see Nurse Cricket!" She let out a heavy, dramatic sigh that was far too heavy and dramatic for the situation.

He'd probably fly here there, wouldn't he. Stupid Yin. Stupid Yin with his stupid flight being stupidly stupid. "Next time we fight, can you just ... not use your dumb mantis wings. It's not fair." Because her being able to hurl fireballs was fair. Because her ability to set things and people on fire was fair.

Danny was just being an insecure little brat, and everyone knew it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:25 pm
That was her loss, Nurse Cricket was the best woman that had ever existed and ever would.

She called them dumb again. His jaw set at that. "Miss Danny, you are not being polite," yes, this was Yin's way of saying she was being rude and crossing a line. Would Miss Danny pick up on it? He was not holding his breath. "I fail to see how me using part of my body is fair. Beside that point, you have wings as well?"

Damage: right to the insecurities :'D  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:29 pm
Bullseye hit, Yin.

"Yeah but I can't use my wings! They're just stupid-useless stupid wings!" Her arms were crossed, staring at Yin's own wings with a pouty expression on her face. "You getta use yours to fly all around and stuff and I don't, so its not fair!" she explained.

Duh Yin. Duhhh.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:37 pm
Yin actually understood that feel a bit, because it had taken him a couple of weeks to really have any measure of control over them, and he still could not fly. Still, it was not his fault her wings were useless.

"Miss Danny, do you really care about flying that much?" Obviously Yin was probably missing the mark here. He had had one bullseye, that was enough. "Perhaps when I learn how I can take you flying? Or maybe your wings will be more useful at some point?"  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:47 pm
"No it's not that. I just ..." Danny bit her lip in frustration, turning back to Yin. Her shoulders slumped and her tail slunk, total defeat. "I used to get made fun of okay. 'Cause my wings don't do anything."

She fluttered them to emphasize her point. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't fly. "So I just ... I dunno, watching you fly around and stuff is like ..." This was frustrating to explain. "I don't even know," she mumbled.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff