HURRRR NURRRR
  Anyone else hate it when people write like that? c;
View Results

Harmonic Tune

Astral Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:21 am
Captain Silas Manner
Rhyou

Twist? Like say getting your powers wasnt a coinsidense or accidential but experimented and you had suffered memory lost throughtout the process and the events that acurred after that was to draw out power and since experimenting was illegal your a lost ginipig people tring to exteminate all evidence. Yea who doesnt want to have superpowers hehehe ... Wait im just repeating maximun ride except replacing wings with powers arent I? My bad
Not saying the book was a bad idea, I just didn't find it to be as great as the people that recommended it to me said it was.

Oh no no no, im not saying im a fan of it, like it, or ofended (never read it) but I did read some of the graphic novels(good idea but lenghty). When I read what you said about a twist the idea came to me but I reread again and you mention maximum ride and didnt want delete or strike what I had already typed. Hahaha sweatdrop just clearing things up  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:41 am
Bump  

Harmonic Tune

Astral Phantom

Harmonic Tune

Astral Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:58 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:33 pm
Rhyou
Captain Silas Manner
Rhyou

Twist? Like say getting your powers wasnt a coinsidense or accidential but experimented and you had suffered memory lost throughtout the process and the events that acurred after that was to draw out power and since experimenting was illegal your a lost ginipig people tring to exteminate all evidence. Yea who doesnt want to have superpowers hehehe ... Wait im just repeating maximun ride except replacing wings with powers arent I? My bad
Not saying the book was a bad idea, I just didn't find it to be as great as the people that recommended it to me said it was.

Oh no no no, im not saying im a fan of it, like it, or ofended (never read it) but I did read some of the graphic novels(good idea but lenghty). When I read what you said about a twist the idea came to me but I reread again and you mention maximum ride and didnt want delete or strike what I had already typed. Hahaha sweatdrop just clearing things up
Ah, you had me a little confused there but I get it now xD Funny how we both thought of the same thing. I have a friend that always resorts to the 'genetic engineering' excuse for all of his fantasy heroes and it bugs me, it's not a bad excuse but it's just kind of...overdone I guess? Especially if the engineering is painted in a bad connotation.  

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Mallori_Cantare

Gem

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:40 am
Most Stephen King books keep me entertained with the mystery and horror that's inside.
I also read books that are set in a apocalyptic future, because it's a horror to see how life can turn this way.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:58 pm
Mallori_Cantare
Most Stephen King books keep me entertained with the mystery and horror that's inside.
I also read books that are set in a apocalyptic future, because it's a horror to see how life can turn this way.

Hmm..
Have you read Fahrenheit 451?

I've heard it's about something like that.
I'm supposed to be reading it this week, haven't started though.

It's scary because there's no chapters. .__.

Fuit Gummy

Sweet Gaian

The_Last_Fairy

Tipsy Wench

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:59 pm
If you like horror, definitely check out Dean Koontz. He's one of my absolute favorites.

As for horrible books, I do not recommend Big Machine by Victor Lavalle. I read a ton and that is the only book I can say I absolutely hated. The characters were interesting enough, but the story made no sense and when I finished my only thoughts were "What the heck?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:34 am
try reading 'Anna Dressed in Blood' its fantastic  

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

18. ✿ - - - Books

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items