Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Book Smarts V.S. Street Smarts. (needs street smart guy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:46 am
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy stuck her tong out at him as he walked out, she laid down and closed her eyes, falling asleep really quick

A few hours passed as she slept in the nurses office. Alex came in with homework from amys classes that she missed. He sigh and gently shook her shoulder. "Hey richy wake up. Schools over." he said waiting for her to wake.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:03 pm
Vincent Hammond

Amy grumbled and rolled over looking at him "I am not back to my usual self, those pills did not help, they put me to sleep" she mumbled as she sat up with a yawn and rubbed her eyes  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:53 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy grumbled and rolled over looking at him "I am not back to my usual self, those pills did not help, they put me to sleep" she mumbled as she sat up with a yawn and rubbed her eyes

"well you have two options. Sleep away the drug or vomit it up extremely hard." he said hand her the home work papers. She saw his wrist was al scarred up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:56 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"well you have two options. Sleep away the drug or vomit it up extremely hard." he said hand her the home work papers. She saw his wrist was al scarred up.

Amy sighed and sat up, grabbing her homework before noticing his wrist "What happened?" she asked in a soft voice as she looked up at him  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:20 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy sighed and sat up, grabbing her homework before noticing his wrist "What happened?" she asked in a soft voice as she looked up at him

Alex pulled down his sleeve. He turned around. "its nothing.I have to go." he said running out of the room. He went to the back of the school where fights usually took place. Some times if he was smart he could make some money.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:36 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex pulled down his sleeve. He turned around. "its nothing.I have to go." he said running out of the room. He went to the back of the school where fights usually took place. Some times if he was smart he could make some money.

Amy got up "Hey, wait!" she hollered as she stumbled out of the bed. She stopped for a moment when her head spun a little before she continued to chase after him.  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:04 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy got up "Hey, wait!" she hollered as she stumbled out of the bed. She stopped for a moment when her head spun a little before she continued to chase after him.

once she caught up to him she saw a big group in a circle cheering as they tossed money in the center. As she saw Alex without his shirt on. There were tattoos on his left abs and his right arm. Plus scars here and there on his body. He was fighting a couple of jocks from the football team.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:11 pm
Vincent Hammond

Amy stopped in her tracks when she saw this and started to back up before turning to run away and tell an adult but was stopped by one of the guys, "Hey it looks like we have a little runt where she don't belong" he hollered to the guys. as he grabbed her arm roughly, causing her to whimper slightly, "P-please let me go" she mumbled out, closing her eyes tight. "After we teach you one of our lessons" he snikkered  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:17 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy stopped in her tracks when she saw this and started to back up before turning to run away and tell an adult but was stopped by one of the guys, "Hey it looks like we have a little runt where she don't belong" he hollered to the guys. as he grabbed her arm roughly, causing her to whimper slightly, "P-please let me go" she mumbled out, closing her eyes tight. "After we teach you one of our lessons" he snikkered

Alex saw what was happening out of the corner of his eye. He walked over grabbing the guys wrist tightly making him let go. Alex tossed the guy backwards. "No one harms the girl." He said i ice cold tone staring at the guys. They were silent except that one idiot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:24 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex saw what was happening out of the corner of his eye. He walked over grabbing the guys wrist tightly making him let go. Alex tossed the guy backwards. "No one harms the girl." He said i ice cold tone staring at the guys. They were silent except that one idiot.

Amy looked up to see the boy from before in front of her, protecting her. "I never got your name before" she mumbled feeling stupid, she just stood there against the wall with her head hanging. "Or what?" said one of the guys who took a step forward, challenging him.  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:55 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy looked up to see the boy from before in front of her, protecting her. "I never got your name before" she mumbled feeling stupid, she just stood there against the wall with her head hanging. "Or what?" said one of the guys who took a step forward, challenging him.

"My name is Alex. Now you should go." he said sternly looking at her ignoring the guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:02 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"My name is Alex. Now you should go." he said sternly looking at her ignoring the guy.

Amy nodded and started for the corner of the building so she could leave. The guy that challenged him stepped closer to Alex while one of his buddies grabbed Amy. "Oh so i take it you have taken a liking to the girl?" he asked pushing him back away from her. "Hey! Let me go!" she squealed as she started kicking. "Winner gets his way with the girl" he smiled as he got ready to fight.  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:13 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy nodded and started for the corner of the building so she could leave. The guy that challenged him stepped closer to Alex while one of his buddies grabbed Amy. "Oh so i take it you have taken a liking to the girl?" he asked pushing him back away from her. "Hey! Let me go!" she squealed as she started kicking. "Winner gets his way with the girl" he smiled as he got ready to fight.

Alex smiled at the two guys. "Or second option . . . I crush you like the rats you are." he said moving quickly punching the guy infront of him right in the face. There was a cracking sound from the guys nose that was now broken. Alex glared at the guy holding Amy. "I'm going to give you a choice. . . Let her go or sufer worse then your friend here." Alex said giving the guy on the ground a swift kick in the gut knocking out all the wind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:21 pm
Vincent Hammond

Amy cringed at the sound of the crack then was dropped when Alex came over to the guy holding her. She looked around her, at all the guys, all of them where the guys who the teachers would yell at in class.  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:09 am
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy cringed at the sound of the crack then was dropped when Alex came over to the guy holding her. She looked around her, at all the guys, all of them where the guys who the teachers would yell at in class.

Alex turned around looking at the guys. "Alright fights over. Get out of here all of you." he said as some of the guys were about to argue went silent seeing Alexs deadly glare. They all ran away. Once they were gone Alex let out a sigh as he collected the money from the ground putting it in his pocket. As she saw his back a certian scar stood out from the others. A long straight scar behind his right shoulder.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff