Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Contract of a Lifetime ((Me & Praveena)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:39 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin nodded. "Thanks for accepting the condition Praveena. Once the condition is fulfilled, I'll return your full powers back to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:51 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena didn't say anything as she looked back up at the sky. He could get to know her, if he wished to, but she doubted he would really get to know who she really is.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:45 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin laid down in the grass next to her and smiled. "You know, I've been alone my entire life. I never had friends, my parents died when I was little, I had to raise myself. Ever since then, my life has been pretty strange. But, since I first met you a few months ago, I've been thinking that my life has gone from worse to better. I know we have our differences, but I don't want to be like my ancestors. What they did to you was cruel beyond measure and I know that nothing can make you hate me less."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:08 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena listened to him....and she felt sorry for the boy. Wait....his family was the one that imprisoned her....why would she feel sympathy towards him? Because....he knew what his family had done was very cruel...and apparently she had made his life better....maybe....if he could prove thay he wasn't like his ancestors....she fould warm up to him. "That's not true....." she said in response to his last statement as she looked at the sky.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:11 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin looked over at her. He didn't see her as all powerful demon, but a normal girl who could do strange things. He smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. At least I know that there is a chance that we could become friends."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:21 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena looked at him and said, "There is a chance...if you can prove to me that you aren't like your ancestors. They never saw the good in anyone; only evil. I admit, I have evil within me, it is who I am. I unintentionally let that out and lost control once....and your ancestors locked me in a vault for centuries. They always hated me, but they never even gave me a chance." She looked back up at the sky as she said, "Do you have ay idea what it's like to be ripped away from your world, imprisoned for what seemed to be eons, then thrust back into your world...and yet....it's not your world anymore. It's completely different; it's alien. The people, technology, society....everything has changed. I don't feel at home here anymore, I feel like I'm on a different planet. Feeling like you have no home....that's not a good feeling."  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:28 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin nodded. "I know what you mean. Where I was from originally, it was killed or be killed. There was no law or order, just survival. When I finally escaped from that kind of life, I realized how hard it was to adjust to becoming normal and living a peaceful life.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:42 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena looked at him and said, "At least you adapted well." How was she supposed to adapt if she was stuck here? She sighed softly as she looked back up at the clouds.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:06 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin sighed. "I may have adapted, but the scars still remain of when I was there. I never had them fully heal, so it would help me remember my past."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:10 pm
bigbubz1

"Some people say you learn from your past...there must be a reason you wanted to remember living in a place like that. Why?" she asked.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:17 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

"It's where I'm from, where I learned about who I am and made a name for myself." Zarin smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:20 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena thought about what he had said. She had never really had a home, so the entire planet had basically served as her home. Her history was...violent...to say the least, but it didn't get much better until... She refused to let her mind wander as she looked up at the sky. She bore only one scar, on her back, and the story behind that scar was brutal; both physically and emotionally. She looked at him, and said, "I have a question...why did you free me? Your ancestors formed encryptions that made it clear that I was not to be released."  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:16 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin thought for a moment then looked at her. "I know that you did bad things in the past. But, I wanted to give you something my ancestors never gave you, a second chance. When I opened the vault, I didn't see a all powerful demon, but a girl who had her life ripped away from her and put into an environment she didn't know anything about." Zarin smiled. "It stills hurts a little from when you socked me in the jaw when you saw me."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:54 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena looked at him and said, "...I'm sorry about that..."  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:27 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin smiled. "It's fine. But what I said is true. I don't think that you are dangerous at all. Not only that, but I'm willing to help you adapt to this age if you want me to."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff