Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[Haunted House][6 vs ???] Team Grab Deacon and Run. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:08 am
Lou cringed and kindly gave Xiu her space after that small 'love tap'. "Aww, you're worried about me. You do care." And THEN he was dragged down by the necktie by his other admirer. If he said another rude thing? Well then. "b***h tits." He pronounced ever so perfectly and smiled at Amphi. Looked like hippie boy was on his case too. Oh, he could already tell this was going to be one awesome group. So much trolling to do, so little time. What was the mermaid's problem with talking to herself? He just chalked it up to all women are insane.

"I think I'm awesome. Who do you think you are, hippie? Gonna go hug trees and tell everyone to give peace a chance, yes?" After making Astra so mad, he figured it would be a cherry on top to ignore her as if she WAS a doll.

It looked like their conversation wouldn't continue, however. They had another guest, and he was apparently less than hospitable.

The boil took a step back and watched as Deacon ravaged two of their ghouls, rubbing his chin then looking back at Riyo. "Oh look. I found him. And he's nude. I think this is your lucky day."

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:15 am
"Hey! You leave my boilfriend alone!" She declared hotly at Lou who was still saying rude things to him. And didn't seem to be taking any notice of her either. "HEY! Listen to me you-!"

She wasn't able to finish the sentence, as she was suddenly swattered out of the sky like a fly onto the wall. She even made a nice squish sound when she hit the ground.

"Oww..... who did...that..." Astra looked skyward towards the gigantic boil, eyes wide and mouth agape. Deacon looked so much more imposing from this angle, and she gulped. They, had to save THIS guy?!

She intended to at least try, but for now she summoned her leaf blades to defend herself against his claws, flinging them towards the fog monster. They hit of course, but it wasn't a huge accomplishment when your target was that large.

HP: 39/50
Damage: 8
Target: Nude Deacon  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:31 am
Riyo always appreciated Xiu's subtle ways of comfort. The ghoul didn't know exactly what was wrong, but the fact that there WAS something wrong was what mattered. A huff of agitation as Xiu's attention was taken away was the only acknowledgement the vampire would get.

Everyone seemed anxious to help. Or, as anxious as one could get in such a terrible fog. The fact that there were others in there didn't register. Not in the least.

When Amphi started to talk to someone they either couldn't see or who wasn't there, Riyo's brow furrowed in great worry. Considering what was here, why they were here, and what the root cause of this situation was, the feline imagined that she wasn't doing acting exercises.

Slowly, she approached the mermaid to show her some marginal amount of concern. Put a hand on her shoulder, maybe give her a look of knowing. She didn't actually know what was going on in the ghoul's head, but she knew Deacon had heard voices. All the time.

Her hand was an inch from her shoulder when Deacon showed up.

Riyo stood there, frozen as he lashed into the two ghouls like some soulless creature. "D-" She started, turning to face him. She couldn't move her eyes away from the boil. From what he'd become. Was this all there was left? The violence? "DEACON!" She finally screeched.

She had to do something. She couldn't let these people get hurt because she'd dragged them into her problem. The feline had taken responsibility for him. She'd told herself she would do all she could. She had to attack back. Had to try and beat him into some kind of submission.

Her fists balled, and the cat ghoul tried to rush him, but she lost velocity in the charge. Her legs shook, arms twitched. What was wrong with her?

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER?

'We know you wouldn't hurt us.'

She stopped moving entirely, looking down at her own hands as if they'd betrayed her. "Deacon... What have you done to me?"

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:32 pm
To say that Xiu was surprised--and perhaps even impressed--by Amphi's reaction to Lou was an understatement. The baku gaped at the mermaid as she went off at the vampire...and then, of all things, laughed.

Roch, what have you done to her? She smiled wryly and shook her head.

Of course, her amusement was short lived. She frowned at Lou, propping her hands up on her hips as she stared at him. "I worry about you the same way that worry about any other student right now. Especially a first year." Not to say that first years couldn't hold their own--she and her friends had been first years when they visited the Haunted House last year--but still! There was no room for carelessness here.

And sure enough, things suddenly went wrong, really fast. The first was the fact that Amphi suddenly started talking to, well, herself. Her snap about being manipulative made her jump, and the baku was by her side in an instant, brows furrowed in concern. "Amphi? Amphi...what's wrong?" Who was she talking to?

Of course, it only got worse from there. Indeed, they found the person they had been looking for...but then came the question of now what? When Deacon lashed out at two of her friends, Xiu's reaction was immediate--she rushed forward, swinging one of her fists out at the boil (or was "insanity creature" more appropriate since he had no idea what he was doing, she wondered) in an attempt to drive him back.

She leaped backwards then, but kept her fists up, knees bent slightly so that she was at the ready to attack again if need be. Jackdamnit, she didn't...want to hurt another student, regardless of whether she knew him or not, but what was she supposed to do when they indiscriminately hit their fellow classmates and friends?

HP: 50/50
Damage: 8

Kaiyumi

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:54 pm
Despite Deacon's presence, the fog only persisted, whispering louder now, ringing in Amphi's ears. It took over any other thought, any emotion, any lingering hesitation and replaced it only with a singular feeling: they were ignoring her, they didn't care. She truly was unimportant. Useless.

Not just useless, she didn't belong here.

And when the fog surged forward, snapping half-formed white jaws right at Amphi to swallow her whole - she wouldn't mind at all. She was going home.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:50 pm
As Amphi was talked to, as she was confronted by her friend and the strangers, the mermaid shook the feeling of numb...and yet it seeped down deep into her. Deep into her core as she looked around.

"It's just calling for me...I don't belong here..." The mermaid whispered to Xiu, "I am going to go...home."

Home.

When Deacon's attack hit her, she smiled and welcomed it...like a embrace and dissipated.

And then she moved into the fog and became one.

"Home..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And the mermaid disappeared.

[EXITING]

Kaiyumi
Sexy Cocaine

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hitsuzen rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 3 Total: 15 (2-24)

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:42 am
The Insanity creature didn't so much as try to shield himself from the razor sharp leaves that the tiny fae sent flying. The pain wasn't acknowledged physically. It did, however, seem to only make him angrier...

Deacon's attention snapped immediately to Riyo when she shrieked his name. Burning blue eyes locked with hers. Was it recognition? Acknowledgement that some part of him knew who this ghoul shouting his name was?

Or did he even realize that she was shouting his name to begin with?

He hissed at her. A horrible, angry growl rumbling in his chest, he lashed out at the demon ghoul without so much as a hesitant pause. She was just another intruder. Another target. Another enemy invading his home.

That very same feral anger turned on Xiu when she came at him, putting herself close to his reach. An arm came around to backhand the ghoul, as Deacon tried to violently get her away from him.

OOC

User Image
Total HP : 39 / 60
Damage Done: 9 HP
Targets: Riyo & Xiu

[I am so sick right now. x_x Please feel free to skip Yuki this round and I'll hopefully be able to post for him in response to all of this next time around or generally after I get some more rest. I'm sorry! ;n;]

poke mattix

Sexy Cocaine

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:26 am
Riyo's horrified stare could only be moved from the boil to watch Amphi dissipate and reform to one of them. No... No! Not another one! They were all in danger, and she'd asked for their help. She'd put them in this situation. Oh dear sweet Jack...

The hiss. The hiss made her look back just in time to see those claws tear through her. She didn't scream. She didn't do anything but stumble back, really.

Her hands grasped at the wound he'd left on her. It was damp. Looking down, she could see the blood starting to seep through her clothing. But the real damage couldn't be seen. "You swore up and down that you'd never hurt me again." Her scarlet-ridden palms gestured to the boil, glancing off to the side. "I told you that I wouldn't give you another chance after that."

When the boil lashed out at Xiu, Riyo yelled. "NO!" If Xiu ended up being taken by this... Riyo would never forgive herself. Not with all the effort put fourth in the world. "Xiu, you gotta get out of here! I changed my mind, I don't want anyone's ******** help!" She tried to sound angry, but all the ghoul could muster was a very miserable shout.

She had to get the bakeneko's attention. Drag him away from the others. "Deacon, you Jack-damned b*****d!" Loud noise got him, didn't it? "I'm not like you! When I say I'll do something, I mean it!" She tried to close the gap with the boil, to reach out and touch him. "And I told you... That I couldn't take this away. Or make your pain stop."

Well this ******** sucked. All that work she'd done to better herself, to make herself something she could live with. It was all going down the drain for this, wasn't it? Damn commitments. Damn pride. Damn promises. But more importantly, damn this festering disease called empathy. She could've gone the rest of her days without it and been happier.

"But.. I also told you I wouldn't let you suffer alone. So here I am."

HP: 41

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:11 pm
Okay. So the second Lou saw Amphi change into one of those things, he put on his srs pants. Grabbing his belt and yanking his pants up, Lou was ready to do what he needed to (even if that resulted in running like a b***h). With Xiu here, however, things were a little more tricky. She was the kind of person who wouldn't abandon a stranger on the street, he imagined. So dragging her out of this would be impossible, no? And Riyo was determined to be captain useless of the ******** everyone else over brigade, so Lou pondered on what to do.

And pondered.

And pondered.

And pondered s'more.

Okay well. Whether this would work or not the boil couldn't be sure, but he had to try it. Before Xiu made an effort to attack again, he threw a hand on her shoulder. "Okay. Hear me out for a second. I'm not gonna stop you from fighting this battle, so I'll annoy the s**t out of him and you... I don't know. Kick him in the nads or whatever. I'm sure you're good at that. Maybe bitchy mcangrytits will stop being useless." He wasn't sure how much of a beating this creature could take, but it didn't look like it was wearing down yet.

Meanwhile, Lou would serve as... Some kind of annoying distraction. The boil's body materialized into a group of bats and flew towards the target's head. Time for a good old fashioned round of biting and scratching.

HP: 30
DMG: ZERO

Kaiyumi

poke mattix rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:21 pm
And just like that, Amphi was gone. She was taken from them in a blink on an eye, and the fairy watched helplessly as she moved away. "C...come back!" she spoke, trying to keep her emotions at bay. Now was not the time to break down.

Whimpering, she then darted towards the sky as Deacon took another swipe, this time at Xiu and Riyo. "You guys okay??!" She shouted with concern. Dam the fog! She couldn't focus enough to use her healing abilities, nor could she recall what she had learn from nurse Cricket about first aid, so she could not heal them. Astra didn't want tot hink about what would happen if any of them were turned as well....

The very least she could do, for now, was to keep Yuki from harms way. That much she could do, right?

"Don't worry Yuki!" She called out, flying around the Boil. "I'll protect you!" At the very least she could use herself as a distraction for Deacon

HP: 39
Defending Yuki for: 2

Hitsuzen
GET BETTER SOON crying

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:17 pm
Amphi.

Xiu's lips parted, but no sound came out as she stared at her friend--no, the thing that had replaced her friend. No no no no--how could this happen?! They...they wouldn't have to fight her, would they? For a moment, it seemed as if the baku was lost in despair at the corruption of her friend...but that didn't last long, as she was promptly knocked out of it by Deacon's attack.

The ghoul folded over herself, arms wrapped around her stomach as she gasped for breath. Winded, she only managed to reply to Riyo's order to flee with a stubborn shake of her head. Frankly, Xiu was rather go down than let anything happen to Riyo and the others. After all, what if...what if something happened to them? Something like Amphi's sudden transformation?

Unfortunately, she didn't have time to dwell on the "how" or the "why", snapping her head up when she felt someone's hand settle on her shoulder. She relaxed a little when she realized it was Lou, giving a small nod to indicate that she was listening. However, that wasn't to say that she approved of his plan. In fact, she had just been about to protest, her fingers reaching out to grab the vampire's arm and jerk him back when he suddenly shifted.

"You can't--!" Xiu flinched, wincing at the ache in her abdomen. As she stooped back down, she reached out and snatched a stray stone sitting on the ground, throwing it Deacon's way. Although she missed, she hoped that it would serve as some kind of distraction at least.

"Riyo! You need to move!"

HP: 41/50
Damage: Sorry, she's too busy FREAKING OUT OR SOMETHING

Hitsuzen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:58 am
Had Yuki thought that they were about to be royally ********, he would have preferred to stand there and take insults from Lou all day. Unfortunately, it was not meant to be. They were meant for much worse things.

Like Deacon finding them, instead of the other way around. Amphi succumbing to the fog seemingly out of the blue. What had happened to Amphi might have frightened the ghost boil even more than the fact that Deacon was attacking anyone who got close enough without restraint. Was this fog going to consume them all? Make them all into these violent, broken creatures?

Yuki took the moment of Lou's distraction to run in and try to attack the bakeneko as well. He couldn't just stand by and let him hurt everyone. Most of all, he didn't want to risk something happening to any of them to make them more vulnerable to this state...

Total HP : 30/30
Damage: 0 HP

[Still horribly sick... So sorry for dragging this along so bad.]  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Hitsuzen rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-24)

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:03 am
Deacon swatted at the bats that were Lou not unlike one would swat at a group of gnats. They were about the same level of irritation, to him. As if he didn't need to be angrier...

Yuki was literally kicked away from the demon.

Riyo, unfortunately, gained no acknowledgement... But, at the least, he didn't strike her. That was good, right?

OOC

User Image
Total HP : 39 / 60
Damage Done: 6 HP
Targets: Lou & Yuki

Sexy Cocaine

Hitsuzen
Why I quote myself...? OCD. 8|

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:46 am
As Yuki was kicked away by Deacon, The fairy had flown behind the ghost boil to cushion his body against the impact. With her wings working overtime to stop him, She was able to keep him from falling to the ground, but she couldn't have done much about the kick.

Moving herself in front of Yuki again, she threw more of her leafs against the insanity monster, hoping to direct his attention to herself and not anyone else (although she wouldn't of minded if Lou got a few more hits. Not to the point of dissipation but, hey, he needed a good smackdown).

HP: 39/50
Damage: 6
Target: Nude Deacon  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-24)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sadly, it looked like Riyo would get some acknowledgement, but not from the insanity feline. For the fog began to swirl, and for a second time another creature appeared within it's depths. Glowing eyes appeared out of the gloom, following a monstrous head as the dragon opened it's jaw...

"HOME!" Pokerus roared, steeping forward to regard these trespassers. They were in her way, they wanted to stop her! She would not allow this to happen.

she lunged forward, teeth snapping at Riyo as her tail came around to swat at Astra as if she was some measly fly.

OOC

Total HP: 60/60
Damage done: 0
Targets: Astra + Riyo

poke mattix
CAUSE WHY NOT

Sexy Cocaine
SUP

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff