Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
How do you go about meeting people? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:50 am
People just have to click with me, otherwise we don't get along at all. sweatdrop

I've tried keeping up with people who don't click automatically and it's just terribly awkward. On the up side, those I do 'click' with end up fast, tight friends. The two people that I did both moved to other states, the farthest being on the southern tip of the United States and we still text consistently as opposed to people that I see every day and talk to only occasionally.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:56 pm
Less than 1000? That's smaller than my school. . _.  

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100

Scootin Dadimir Putin

Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:39 pm
lenon01
People just have to click with me, otherwise we don't get along at all. sweatdrop

I've tried keeping up with people who don't click automatically and it's just terribly awkward. On the up side, those I do 'click' with end up fast, tight friends. The two people that I did both moved to other states, the farthest being on the southern tip of the United States and we still text consistently as opposed to people that I see every day and talk to only occasionally.

I am the exact same way, although even if we do click, sometimes the friendship becomes tedious and I tend to keep them at arms length.
It's good to see that you can keep friends even though they moved several states away, it gives me hope. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:41 pm
noigel
Less than 1000? That's smaller than my school. . _.

It's really tiny and I am not used to it.
I was raised in Concord and moved here when I was like 6 or 7. So it was kind of a culture shock to move from a giant city with fairly liberal people to a small hick town with very right winged people.
sfdlslhkd  

Scootin Dadimir Putin

Raider

Scootin Dadimir Putin

Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:44 pm
Dancehall Hysteria
                    by being a snarky, cynical, stone-cold marvel villain worthy staring at nothing mood-swingy nutjob as usual

uh, i tend to just wait for people to come up to me? i'm heavily introverted (seriously- my mom and dad have me on social skills because i'm "surly" and i'm antisocial, that's how introverted i am- although they have never seen me on the internet).

so really, smile and say hi and before you know it i'll be a mood-swinging machine-gun talking disaster whos' gawking at anyone they find pretty, which tends to be girls.
                    .-.

I would go up and talk to people, but I swear my "gaydar" is so off it's not even funny.
That and I am really anti-social. I word vomit on everyone the first time I meet them. sfdsfsdfkhs
Also, I'm a boy. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:35 pm
Biertic
lenon01

I am the exact same way, although even if we do click, sometimes the friendship becomes tedious and I tend to keep them at arms length.
It's good to see that you can keep friends even though they moved several states away, it gives me hope. c:

Oh, I know that feeling. It's kind of strange but I drift apart from most of the people I know for whatever reason. The two friends who moved were just really close to me.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Scootin Dadimir Putin

Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:43 pm
lenon01
Biertic
lenon01

It's one of the worst feelings on the planet. Especially when you can't do anything to stop it.
It is still good that you put forth the effort to keep in contact. Do you still talk to them periodically?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:55 pm
Biertic
Dancehall Hysteria
                    by being a snarky, cynical, stone-cold marvel villain worthy staring at nothing mood-swingy nutjob as usual

uh, i tend to just wait for people to come up to me? i'm heavily introverted (seriously- my mom and dad have me on social skills because i'm "surly" and i'm antisocial, that's how introverted i am- although they have never seen me on the internet).

so really, smile and say hi and before you know it i'll be a mood-swinging machine-gun talking disaster who's gawking at anyone they find pretty, which tends to be girls.
                    .-.

I would go up and talk to people, but I swear my "gaydar" is so off it's not even funny.
That and I am really anti-social. I word vomit on everyone the first time I meet them. sfdsfsdfkhs
Also, I'm a boy. xD

Dancehall Hysteria
                    XD niice. and i have no gaydar to speak of- i keep thinking they're all just into... cupcakes or something. i don't know what my brain thinks. ^^;

i do that when i have something i really want to say and i'm worried i won't be able to so i just word vomit and they stare at me.

and i am a girl! heya!

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:08 pm
I'm either on tumblr or gaia so my social life is more like,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OR

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:01 pm
Biertic
lenon01
Biertic
lenon01

It's one of the worst feelings on the planet. Especially when you can't do anything to stop it.
It is still good that you put forth the effort to keep in contact. Do you still talk to them periodically?

The one who is closer I actually communicate with more often than people I know here, haha. The one who moved farther away I stay in touch with about three or four times a month, but we're still close. mrgreen

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Scootin Dadimir Putin

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:55 pm
Timid Mishu
I'm either on tumblr or gaia so my social life is more like,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OR

User Image

Don't I know that feeling.
Holy crap, Tumblr just consumes whatever social life you have.
sdfsffdfsfs
It's what I do most of the day, well when I am not stuck in school.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:57 pm
Biertic

xD I kinda dedicated my soul to tumblr.  

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Scootin Dadimir Putin

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:57 pm
Dancehall Hysteria
Biertic
Dancehall Hysteria

so really, smile and say hi and before you know it i'll be a mood-swinging machine-gun talking disaster who's gawking at anyone they find pretty, which tends to be girls.
                    .-.

Also, I'm a boy. xD

Dancehall Hysteria
                    XD niice. and i have no gaydar to speak of- i keep thinking they're all just into... cupcakes or something. i don't know what my brain thinks. ^^;

i do that when i have something i really want to say and i'm worried i won't be able to so i just word vomit and they stare at me.

and i am a girl! heya!

We are cupcakes.
We have layers and taste delicious.
Or so I have been told.

I do that all the time.
I can't even properly introduce myself to people. Haha.
It's good to see that I am not the only one with this problem though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:58 pm
Timid Mishu

You mean "Tumblr stole my soul." right?
xD  

Scootin Dadimir Putin

Raider

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200