Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!] [PVP DUNGEON GROUP 2] (Ren, Than, Shine, Shik, Shehk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nothing Yet rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:06 pm
Hearing someone insist that Shine should stop crying just made her want to cry more, as little sense as it made. Nothing here made sense, except for everything saying that she needed to come home. Go home. Everything revolved around home, but she still wasn't sure where home was.

"I...if you want me to go...go home, then I...okay, but I don't know...where home...i...s..?"

The fog-things didn't give her much time to think about this. They snatched at her arms and pleaded with her, and as she tried to bat them away, something shoved her against the wall. The force of the attack left her only briefly stunned; her eyelashes fluttered, sticking together with tears and candied smudges, and the room began to come back into focus.

With a shriek, she lunged in the direction of her foggy attacker, a blur of glowing eyes and multicolored candy bracelets.

HP: 30/40
Target: Mort
DMG: 0  
Dragain rolled 9 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 3, 4, 2, 4, 1, 4 Total: 26 (9-36)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:22 am
Thanatos rushed to catch his familiar, the force at which she was thrown causing him to skid backwards, falling on his behind.

"That's no way to treat a lady," He muttered, setting the snake back down on the ground; despite how calm he sounded, he was actually raging inside. If there was one thing that he absolutely had no tolerance for, it was injuring his familiar.

When Biskoto recovered from the shock - and pain - of the dog creature's attack, she hissed loudly, and charged towards it again. When she was within striking range, she continuously whipped it with her tail... Until she heard Ren say something. He was addressing the fog creature? Confused, she paused, slithering backwards a little, her head tilted towards the boil, "Mort?"

HP: 28/40
Target: MORT FOG
Damage: Swift strikes; 23/2=11.5 HOWEVER YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS

Ol-j-man

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

medigel rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-24)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Animals. Filthy, horrible, unwanted beasts in his Home.

The flurry of blows in tandem made his figure less and less apparent, but he paid of cold blue eyes lingered still, and a gurgling growl was heard as the misty figure swatted at the bothersome snake. And now another large creature sought to pry him from his path.

No. NO.

They needed instruction, a way back Home? Fine. He would show them the only way he knew how.

LET US GO HOME.

There was a flash of white just before he sank his teeh into one of the gryphon's forelimbs, wanting nothing more than to tear into his flesh and offer it to the fog.

OOC

Total HP: 4/60
Damage done: 5
Targets: Biskoto + Ren (he really dislikes animals this fight idk)

kurotomato

Nothing Yet

demon_pachabel

Dragain
rounded uppp

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:07 am
For a moment, Ren did not reply to Shikoba, staring up at the thing that once been Mort, his gryphon body tense and bleeding. His heart seemed to be trying to beat its way out of his chest.

"Yes," he said quietly. "Yes, I know it."

There was a flash of white and Ren gave a deafening roar of pain, powerful wings flapping in the thick grey fog with an effort to propel himself away from the creature who was no longer the boil who had been his friend. His taloned front feet clawed at Mort, while his lion-like back legs kicked out furiously, yanking his leg from the creature's teeth.

"Mort, stop it!"

User Image

[ HP: 35/50
Target: Mort
Damage: 4
FEAR: Y3 Swift Strikes / Y2 Eye / Y1 Battle Cry ]

Ol-j-man

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With each wing beat the mist faded more and more until the hooded figure was but a vague amorphous form, seething and howling from the rake of claws. There was no more energy to pull from; left behind Ren's attack were jagged lines of cleared air like permanent wounds.

Home...

The growl was softer, weak but no less diminished in its longing. He would come back. He had to. Home had been just within his reach...

With a final thrumming hiss, the creature faded into nothingness, the call of his old name meaningless.

Boss deaded

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:47 pm
"Mort?" Shehk turned to look at the fading foggy shape of the undead she knew...relatively well, before she looked back to Ren, her ears flattening back against her head.

"You're sure?" she pressed. "If so, do we have a running list of who may have been seen in...." she looked back towards where Mort had been. "I know I saw a few shapes walking towards the fog."

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:12 pm
There was a ripple, and a snapping sound as Ren's bones slid back into place, shifting from his gryphon form back into his normal appearance. He winced violently; there was sharp gash down the side of one arm, which was now bleeding freely, and he lifted his other hand, pressing it against it to staunch the flow.

"Yesssssss," said Ren, the word coming out in a slight hiss of pain. He twisted his neck, straightened his shoulders, and exhaled slowly, looking over at Shehk.

"That was Mort," he said quietly. "I know it was. I recognized that voice."

There was a small pause as his wings settled against his back, and then he said, "...so you've seen others like him, I'm guessing?"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:24 pm
Well that was . . . anticlimactic. Then again, he hadn't managed to land very strong blows on the creature because of this godsworn room with its godsworn disorientation and its godsworn suppression on his Fear. So he could commend the students for their efforts this time. To himself.

"Others? There are more?" Shik interjected with a raised brow. Hmm . . . On the one hand, the mission wouldn't be quite so boring. On the other, it gained a whole new level in tediousness. "Splendid. Absolutely fantastic." The horseman's wings shifted in agitation as he desummoned his dagger and crossed his arms. "Might as well corral them to the Hunters and let them have some fun with your friends."

kurotomato

demon_pachabel

medigel

Anxious Spirit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:11 pm
Shehk took a moment to shake her fur out before her own bones twisted and realigned, allowing her to dust herself off in her much more presentable humanoid form.

"I saw a few shapes headed in here when I came in, but I didn't make out who they were." she answered. "But if this is a replay of the Riley incident, we need to figure out who is here and perhaps play damage control." because Riley..had been massive and done a lot of destruction.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:17 am
Thanatos appeared only mildly interested in the conversation; a couple of names were being tossed out - names he did not recognize. However, from what they were saying, he came to the conclusion that some of the fog creatures used to be students, and that they had somehow turned into that in the period of time that they had been wandering around the fog.

"Maybe we ssssshould firsssst find a way out?" Biskoto suggested, clearly worried about the state of things as she pulled her body close, forming tight coils on the fog-covered floor; she had no idea how her reaper could be so unconcerned by this! Students were going crazy! And fog-like! He should be worried!

So she was worrying enough for both of them.

"Whoever that Mort wassss, he clearly did not recognize you, Ren darling..." She hissed softly, eyeing his wound; it didn't look life-threatening, but it was bleeding quite badly, "Are you feeling alright, darling?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:10 pm
The look Ren gave Shikoba was a very nasty one indeed.

"How about we corral you to the hunters and let them have some fun with you, eh?" he snarled, and turned his back on the horseman, looking to Shehk and Thanatos instead.

"I don't know if there is a way out," said Ren, in answer to Biskoto's suggestion. His fingers tightened around the injury on his arm without realizing it, his lips pressed together in a thin line. "And you're right. He didn't recognize me. I don't think talking is going to do us any good with them, as much as I wish it would."

And I don't want to fight students or friends, came the unspoken rest of his sentence, and Ren closed his eyes briefly, exhaling slowly.

The sound of hissing drew his attention back to the present, and his gaze flickered towards the snake.

"What? Oh, this?" Ren shook his head, hair falling about his face in messy curls as he gave Biskoto what was clearly an attempt at a casual smile.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me."

Ol-j-man

demon_pachabel

Dragain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:21 pm
"Not enough," a voice suggested, a low hiss, a suggestion and yet a strong urge at once. And then those swept in the fog were simply overwhelmed by the need to take the need to consume, a strange, listless hunger that asked for more. They felt it, how weak and insignificant the others were, how the others needed to be shattered.

In this world there was only them. Them, not just one, but everyone, a subconscious awareness that echoed only one word.

Home.

Everyone else was in the way.

OOC

- STATUS EFFECT: INSANITY COUNTDOWN TIMER. For anyone NOT affected with insanity, you begin to feel the taint from above. The more IC times, the thicker the taint becomes. This is judged by your NUMBER OF NEW POSTS you take FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS, FROM THIS EXACT IC POINT IN TIME (ie: posting in a preexisting thread where your character was already established doesn't count). Make sure to OOC include the countdown timer. You may now EXIT this thread/ wander off thanks to this status effect OR if you'd like rp a few more posts before leaving. Up to you where you want to go or if you want to make a new RP thread, you can even use the Dungeon Finder again!

- 1- 3 posts: You begin to feel the effects above, and as if someone is calling you. Everything seems far away, as if looking through a funnel. You feel a strange hunger, but you don't really know why or what is causing this.

- 4 - 8 posts: Everything seems to move in slow motion and you come to a strange sense of awareness: all those around you are in your way. They are preventing you from going Home. For some reason you innately understand exactly what Home is, a strange craving that you know will satisfy the growing crevices in your core/ heart. The world blurs, shifts to just greys.

- 9 posts + : At this point you feel the full out effects of the Insanity. You feel the fog finally whisper and you let it consume you whole. It doesn't matter, it doesn't even matter who you are. You are driven to a point of entirely instability by your need to go Home. You become a boss mob. Make sure you read the rules on how to boss mob HERE. Please note as a boss mob you can travel to any [!] thread (or make one).

(THIS STAGE IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO HORSEMEN AND STUDENTS. If you are a Hunter, you pass out and find yourself back at the Hunter relief tent with alleviated symptoms.

kurotomato

Dragain

demon_pachabel

Nothing Yet

ol-j-man

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:57 pm
Slumped against the wall, Shine pressed her palms against her eyes. It sounded like the others were talking, but she couldn't tell what was what -- someone was saying that the thing attacking them was Mort, something about someone named Riley, someone insisting that this was not enough. She sniffled, pulling her hands away to watch her classmates, hoping that she might be able to understand it better that way.

But through all of her tears and worries, she couldn't help noticing how fail they all looked, just standing around, not bothering to press onward or follow the voices that were calling to them.

Were they calling to them? They were calling to her...

She didn't give them more than a passing glance and a frown as she pushed herself up and shuffled out of the room, mumbling to herself about finding the way home.

[exit]

[insanity countdown: 1/9 posts]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:35 pm
Voices. Voices were going to end up being the death of her if they kept making so much noise. Shehk made a low rumbling noise as she scratched the sides of her head and seemed to twitch, eager to pace.

Home. Fog seemed to fill her thoughts as a low rumbling came underneath her breath and she began to walk towards the closest door with a sort of edgy anxiety. Home?

No, she couldn't go there.

She didn't want to at all.

"I don't want to go, I don't want to go..." she practically swooned in the doorway before she stepped out.

[EXIT]

[Insanity Countdown: 1/9 posts]  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:54 pm
He was hungry, but he couldn't figure out why that was - or what he was hungry for. Ren swayed a little where he stood, still giving the horseman a look that clearly indicated he was not pleased with him.

But the voices were calling to him now, and he felt his wings rustle, settle down against his back.

I don't want to be here anymore. He closed his eyes, breathing deeply, and started walking again.

(( exit ))

[ 1/9 ]

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas